Zico/Valentine's Day

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Can I request a scenario? You want to confess to Zico on Valentine's day, but it seems likes everyone else is trying to as well? With a happy ending please~

“Hey, __!”

You turned as Jiho called your name. His smile was as bright as your cellphone screen in a dark room.

This was it. Today was the day.

Everywhere you looked, there were pink hearts and couples. Today was Valentine’s Day. It was the perfect time to confess your feelings to him.

Someone called his name. He stopped walking to you and waited for the girl to catch up to him. They spoke for a few minutes, then she took off.

“What was that about?”

Jiho smiled, blushing slightly. “She just wanted to tell me something.”

“She confessed, didn’t she? How many does that make now?”

He leaned against the locker beside yours, watching you put books in and take supplies out.

“Eight. No, wait. Nine.”

You frowned. Great. Just perfect.

“My locker can’t fit anything else in it. They keep giving me candy and plushies.”

You looked at the small piece of folded paper on top of your notebook. They had given gifts to express their feelings. All you did was write it down.

Sullenly, you tried to shove the note into your locker. Might as well abort mission. It was never going to work.

“What’s that?!” he exclaimed, snatching the note out of your hands and opening it.

“Give it back, Jiho! I’s personal!”

He giggled manically as he held it out of reach. “Oh my goodness! Is this a confession? Is my best friend planning to confess to someone today?”

“It doesn’t matter now. Just give it back!”

“Why doesn’t it matter? What happened?”

Your quick fingers ripped it out of his grip and stuffed it into your pocket.

“It doesn’t matter because he has no interest in me. I’d be wasting my time. And you’ve already had so man that mine would just be-”

You shut your mouth, flushing at what you’d accidentally just let slip.

“Wait. Why would the amount of confessions I’ve had have anything to do with yours? Is that note for me?”

You know what? it.

“Yes, it was for you, but I changed my mind. I don’t want you to know that I like you. That’s why I was putting it back, until you so rudely grabbed it and began reading it.”

“So you like me?”

“Did I not just say that?”

“I’ve been wanting to hear that all day.”

“You already did, remember? Nine other girls told you that they think you’re amazing. They told you that they like when you smile. They told you that your voice saying their name is their favourite sound i the world. They told you they liked you.”

Mouth set in a stubborn pout and cheeks blazing, you met his eyes. That freaking adorable was smiling.

“What is so freaking funny?”

“They weren’t you. It means nothing if it doesn’t come from you.”

It took everything you had not to tilt your head to the side like a confused dog. “What?”

“You see, I’ve been waiting for the right time to confess my feelings for a certain friend of mine all day. It would seem she beat me to it.”

He handed you a small folded piece of paper almost identical to the one in your pocket. Inside, in his perfectly annoying handwriting were four simple words.

”___. I like you.”

*****

I hope this was good enough for you and that you liked it!Thanks for the request!