P.O/Whale

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Hi! I would like to make a scenario request of P.O from Block B. Where is girlfriend jokingly ask “Is it big?” since she always hears/see people on internet talk about his whale, so he is going to show her how big or small he is with some ty action. Thank you.

You didn’t hear the door open. You didn’t hear the voices laughing as keys were tossed on the mudroom table and jackets were hung up.
“What are you looking at?”
Jihoon’s voice in your ear made you jump, nearly sending the computer on your lap to the ground. He caught it just before it landed, eyes widening as he looked at the screen.
You’d forgotten about giving him an extra key to your flat. Now you remembered asking him to come over after practice.
You sat crosslegged on your couch, wearing a large T-shirt and shorts.
“Is there something you want to share?” Jihoon asked, motioning towards the screen.
“I was just browsing and I found a link, so I just followed it…” The words stumbled out of your mouth. You’re boyfriend had caught you looking at crotch shots…of him.
“Is this what you do when I’m not around?”
“No! I was just curious.”
He took a minute to look at you, then back at the screen. “Curious?”
You your lips and rubbed the back of your neck. You’d yet to have with your adorable boyfriend, so naturally you were intrigued. 
You’d been surfing the fansites when you noticed a picture of his bulge. BBCs had been talking about his goods, estimating how much he was working with.
“About…the size of things.”
His eyebrows raised, mouth smirking.
“I can show you, if you like.”
Your mouth opened and closed, interest spiking as your mind traveled to the gutter.
He put the laptop down, pulling you in for a deep kiss.
“Let me just get rid of your other guests and I can satisfy you. And your curiosity.”
*****
Okay, so this came out a bit more cheesy and cliché than I would’ve liked…