Zico/Telephone

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

“So, is there anyone you have a crush on?”

You rolled your eyes as you switched the phone to your other ear.

“You already know who I like. Why are you asking me now?”

Your best friend huffed before answering. “I just wanted to see if it changed or not.”

“Yes, because I totally stopped liking Jiho in the last 24 hours that I hadn’t talked about me liking him.”

You heard her laugh on the other end of the phone line.

“Why do you like him, anyway?”

“Ugh. I don’t know. Because he’s smart, and talented, and…when he smiles, it makes me happy. He’s caring, and attractive. Even when he’s being a dork.”

“It sounds like you do know. Didn’t you go to that one show, just to see him?”

You snarled as you remembered that show. You’d snuck out to go see him rap and had gotten hurt.

“I’ve still got the bruises from where I fell.”

“I didn’t know that.”

That wasn’t your best friend’s voice… That was-

“Jiho? Have you been listening this whole time?”

“Yes. It was my idea. I didn’t know you got hurt at my show. Seems you’ve been keeping lots of secrets.”

“Why were you listening in to my conversation, Jiho?”

“Because I wanted to know if you really did like me. Now that I know you do, I can tell you that I like you too. Do you want to come to my show tonight? You can stay near me, and I promise you won’t get hurt again.”

You were speechless for a few moments.

“Yes, Jiho. I’d love to. Now hang up. I have a best friend to yell at.”

*****

Hope you liked it! -Lovebite