Pyo/Whale (Different Request)

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

scenario with P.O^^ when he and his girl find fan photo of his *whale* buldge and he got embarassed but she becomes sassy and teases out of him and it all ends with their first y time together (im too erted 4 dis world... too damn erted loool)

You had this…habit.
You loved Jihoon, but you had always been a fan.
It was pretty late at night. He had come over to watch a movie, but had ended up passing out on your couch. You knew he was exhausted so you let him sleep. To keep yourself entertained, you’d been browsing through the Block B tag on Tumblr.
It was pretty entertaining. All of these fangirls and fanboys connecting with each other, sharing opinions and moments.
You decided to search Jihoon’s tag. The first half hour was perfectly normal. Performance pictures, segments of his mix tapes, fan fictions. That’s when you saw them.
Gifs of your boyfriend’s hip . You personally enjoyed them. After that, it was like every picture was a shot of his crotch in tight pants.
Fans kept commenting about the size of his…equipment. Some even called it a whale!
You started laughing. You couldn’t help it.
“How much longer are you going to stare at photos of my crotch?”
You jumped out of your skin. You were blushing, but not nearly as much as Jihoon was.
“How long have you been awake?”
“Since you squealed when you saw that picture of me in leather pants.”
“Oh. Well, you looked good.”
“I hate those tight pants.”
“Because they cut off circulation to your whale?”
He was now the color of red his hair once was.
He reached over you and grabbed the laptop, closing it and putting it out of your reach.
“No more internet for you.”
“Give it back, Jihoon!”
You were jumping up, trying to grab it.
He s his hand around your waist and pulled you closer, placing his chin on your head.
“No.”
“But I wanted to reblog that picture of your hip so I can look at it later!”
“Why? I can just do it now and show you.”
“Works for me!”
He pushed away a bit to look at you.
“I was just kidding. I don’t-”
“I wasn’t. Please?”
*****

Ugh. I’m sorry. I just- this is so awkward.