Pyo/

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

How would p.o react if he came over and you were sleep in bed and he decided to cuddle up to you only afterwards finding out that you were . And before he could do anything you subconsciously turned over and hugged him like a body pillow.

Oh my. Bless you, you beautiful person.

Poor little Jihoonie. He’d only wanted to cuddle. You looked so adorable in bed, your hair wildly surrounding your head, breathing soft and even.
He thought nothing of changing into night pants and slipping in beside you. You were tired, he was tired. A nap sounded perfect!
That was until he put his arm around your waist. That’s when he realised that you weren’t wearing a shirt. You weren’t wearing anything.
His face flushed and he tried to scoot away and out of bed, but you rolled over. You snuggled into his chest, throwing your leg over his hips and your arm on his chest.
You smiled in your sleep, making a sweet little cooing noise.
With your warm core pressed up to him, soft s meeting his bare chest with every breath, it was impossible to stop his growing .
He thought of everything to try to will it away, but every movement firmly reminded him of the situation he was in.
A low groan escaped his lips when you rubbed against him, the only thing separating him from your body a few layers of thin cloth.
Your eyes fluttered open at the sound, widening as you took in your surroundings.
“Jihoon, what’s going on?”