Ukwon/Valentine's Day

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Single’s Awareness Day ~ U-Kwon

“You need to get out of your house!”
You moved your phone to your other ear, holding it in place with your shoulder as your best friend ranted.
“I have plans tonight, Kwonnie.”
“Ice cream and sad movies don’t count as plans.”
You rolled your eyes. Yes it did. It always did. 
You heard him huff into the phone.
“You’re going to hang out with me today and you’re going to like it.”
“I said no, Yukwon.”
“Too bad.”
You heard a key scraping in the lock. Why did you give him a spare?
You threw a spoon at him as he entered the kitchen. He ducked in time. Damn him and his dancer’s grace.
“I’m not going anywhere.”
“Fine. Then we’ll stay here, but no sad movies!”
~~~
“He’s totally the killer! How can you even think that he wasn’t?!”
Yukwon opened his mouth to argue with you for the umpteenth time in the past three hours. You shoved a Cheeto in his mouth. He chewed then stuck his tongue out at you. 
“Thank you for coming over, Kwonnie. Even if I was against it at first. Thank you for not letting me be alone.”
He halfheartedly smiled at you.
“You weren’t the only one that would’ve been alone tonight. Everyone else had a date.”
“Even Kyung? That girl from the bookstore finally agreed to go out with him?”
“Yep. He was practicing pickup lines in front of the mirror before he left.”
Yukwon turned to face you from where he sat beside you on the sofa, mimicking Kyung.
“Hey, Ry. You look a bit cold. How about you hold onto me?”
You giggled. You could see Kyung in your head. That poor girl.
“Do you want some lip balm? The one I’m wearing is nice. Oops! I seem to have left the tube at home. Looks like you’ll just have to kiss me.”
That one had you laughing. You hoped that the girl didn’t slap him.
“I’m glad that you didn’t have plans tonight. That way, I could pretend that this was a real date.”
You stopped laughing and looked at Yukwon. He was watching you.
“Did he say that? Because it makes no-”
“He didn’t say that. I did.”
“Why would you say-”
“Because it’s true.”
Your mouth opened to start asking questions. It was his turn to shove a snack food into your mouth.
“Chew slowly. I need to say this before I lose the courage to.”
You cocked your eyebrows, slowly starting to chew the gummy candy.
“I’m glad you were alone today because it meant I could spend time with you. It meant that I could pretend we were a couple doing couple things. I was glad because I like you, ___. A lot. I always have, but I could never work up the courage to ask you on a date. that’s what I was trying to do earlier, I just kind of failed.”
His eyes were on you again, his face flushed as you swallowed the stupid candy.
“Kwonnie…did you just confess to me?”
He gulped and nodded.
“And did you just ask me out on a date?”
He nodded, face growing pale.
“Did you mean it?”
“Yes. I did.”
You scooted closer, snuggling into his side as you turned your attention back to the movie.
“___?”
“Yes?”
“Are you gonna-?”
“I’m free tomorrow. How about a picnic?”
He let out the breath he had been holding.
“Does that mean we’re-?”
You flashed him a smile. “Yes.”
There was nothing shy or lazy about his smile this time. He put his arm around you, holding you close as he started to watch the movie again.
“I told you he wasn’t the killer, jagiyah.”
“Oh shut up.”
*****

So this was an anon Valentines request! Hope you liked it!