Jaehyo As A Model

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Jaehyo is a model and your his coordinator

You heard the door open and someone walk in. You bowed and went back to your work, trying to organise everything for the show that would begin in an hour.
A hand at your waist was your only warning. You were pulled through a rack of clothes and shoved against a wall.
You looked up into doe eyes the colour of dark chocolate.
“Let me go, Jaehyo. I have a job to do.”
“It’s your job to see to me. I have something I want you to do for me.”
His hand slipped under your shirt, gliding up to cup your s over your bra. One knee wedged itself between your legs, pressing against your most intimate place.
“We can’t do this again, Jaehyo. I can’t do this again.”
He wasn’t listening. He was too busy exploring the exposed skin of your throat with his tongue and teeth, trying to coax you with kisses.
You were thankful of the rack of clothes hiding you from view.
Both of his hands were pulling your bra down, releasing your s into his awaiting palms.
“Jaehyo, stop. Please stop.”
This time, he was listening. He took a step back, hands moving to your waist.
“We can’t do this anymore. The last time, I got called in by the head of the company. It’s a miracle he didn’t fire me. You can’t afford to be caught up in a scandal. Not now.” Tears had began falling from your eyes sometime during your words.
“I need you to do something for me, ____.”
“What can I possibly do?”
He wiped your cheeks. “You can stop worrying about my career. I actually came to tell you something.”
“And what is that?”
“I quit the company just now and accepted a contract with another agency. I told them about our relationship. They’re fine with it, as long it doesn’t affect my work.”
You stared at him, dumbfounded as you tried to digest his words. He smirked that adorably crooked smile and kissed you.
You pulled him flush against you, hands going to his back.
“Noona? I know you’re behind there. It’s absolute chaos. I need you.”
You laughed lightly at your assistant.
“I’ll be right out, Darby.”
“I know Mr. Ahn’s back there as well. He may want to leave silently after you.”
“Thank you for the heads up, Darby. Make sure she’s working hard for me.”
You smiled at Jaehyo’s words, kissing him one last time before fixing yourself and exiting.
“We’ll finish this later,” he promised.