Vamp GD

TheyCallUsDirtyBaby Scenario Dump

Teeth graze your wrist, bitting back a moan you throw your head back hitting the door. He had you trapped, his form towered over you.
“If you want to stop at any time let me know.”
He picked you up and carried you to the bed. He set you down as if you would break at any moment. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to yours. You started to his shirt, sitting up you push it off his shoulders. He breaks the kiss to take the shirt all the way off. Then slowly he pulls yours over your head. Reaching behind you, you take off your bra. His lips found your neck, he pulled you into his lap as he let his teeth graze your collar bone. You hands rested on his shoulders, one of his hand came up to cup your , letting your head fall back you enjoyed the feeling of him exploring you.
His other hand tangle in your hair and pulled your mouths together, the hand that was on you slid down your stomach and back up to play with your harden . You moan into the kiss, soon this was not enough for you. Pulling at his pants you break the kiss.
“Get these off.” Was all you say standing up you take off your own. 
Soon you were both , he was kneeling between your legs. He leans down and kisses you.
It was a night neither of you would forget for sometime.