Bad

Play With Me

Title: INFINITE - BAD


Dragon's leaders look at the boy, he lying in the middle of the large bed alone and he is badly wounded."Is he your son, Ace?"Yellow Dragon ask and Ace's response was nod."Yes, he is. I thought, that my ex wife would have kept him away from delinquency."Ace say and Kris opening his eyes slowly. He saw Dragons and look at they with his cold eyes."Can i ask. WHAT THE HELLTHIS IS?! I WAKE UP IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE AND FOUR ING FREAK IS WATCHING ME!!!"Kris shouting, but he doesn't show his feelings and Red Dragon start laugh.

"Will there be anyone to mind who he resembles?"Red Dragon say and smirk same time."His personality is just perfect. How is your daughter GD?"Ace ask and now was his turn to smirk. GD only glared at him and Kris watching Dragons with his blank face."Are you ing serious? Preferably i died there, then i come to listening yours freak things."Kris say that very straight and heartless. All of four Dragon's leaders turn to watching him.

"Listening now Wu Yi Fan, Li Jia Heng Kevin. You are my son. I am Black Dragon. And it's bad thing, if someone kill you. My son."Ace say same way back how Kris say they. Kris get up off the bed and step front of Ace's face."I AM NOT YOUR SON! I AM WU YI FAN! I AM NOT WU YI FAN, LI JIA HENG KEVIN! WHAT THE ING PROBLEM EVERYONE HAVE, WHEN THEY THINK I AM HIM!"Kris shouting and three other Dragons one step back."Your mom is Wu Ju Jiang, right?"Ace ask and watching now only Kris, who looks at him menacingly."Then what, if she is my mom?"Kris ask and Ace take picture. In picture was Ace, Ju Jiang and 3 years old Kris. Kris watching picture and steping back.

"Did cat took your tongue?"Ace ask and Kris was nervous, but same time angry."Do you really think that you can controlling me? Even you are my dad, i will never listening what you say to me. So, let me go away here."Kris say that menacingly. "You are wanted."Ace say and Kris glared at him than he wanna kill him."I know that. Huang Zi Tao's kidnapping. I don't kidnapped him, i save him there."Kris say than heartless. "You have connect at boy. Right? Not any longer, he will die. Just like his father died. I killed his father, with my own hands."Ace say and laughing. And the fist came straight at his face. Everyone look at Kris and Kris rise up his head. That everyone can saw, that his eyes can't see anything else than red.

"Dare touch him, i will kill you."Kris say. His voice was more deeper and danger even Ace was wordless."Do you know what i do then. I tear your heart, cut your every finger, i cut dozens of different body parts and put your head above the fireplace at the wall. And remember how i kill you."Kris say and all of four Dragon was quiet. Kris, he start laugh and everyone watching him than he is crazy."You should have seen the face. Oh my god! Do really believe that i can kil someone`"Kris ask and everyone nod."I don't want be criminal. My father, ing gang leader, my mother is a 4 worst level of violence batterers, my brother is former drugs seller. However, he was forced to do so, but still. Step father is the cause of domestic violence, granparents are crooks, uncle is murder, and cousins are drugs sellers."Kris say and smirk.

"Wow, you are really only one of your family who is not criminal."Yellow Dragon say."Shut up Jay."Blue Dragon say at seriously."Shut your ing mouth Dongho."GD say and smirk."Be quiet GD."Ace say and Kris watch them, when they fight together."SHUT THE ING MOUTH RIGHT NOW!"Kris shouting and everyone get be quiet quickly."How it is, that you are scare me more than your boss."Kris ask and smirk badly. "Because you are bader than Ace."Jay say and GD hit him to his head."Because you have your dad personality and your mom's brain. Your mom is always been bad to other people."Dongho say and smiling. GD hit him too.

"My mind you are sameliar than your dad. Personality is same, speak style is same, you use same face, when you are talking and you are look each. You two can think that they are twins,"GD say and other two Dragon sigh same time. GD hit their heads each."GD is right. You are just right like my twin. How is your fight skills?"Ace ask and smiling like dump."What i learned at my mom."Kris answer cold."But, he have his mom's speak style. I am not that cold and heartless like he."Ace say and others Dragon sigh."Are you sure Ace?"GD say and smirk same time."APPA!"Blond haired woman about 20 years old shouting."Oh, hi Chaerin. How was your day?"GD smile at she and Chaerin watch him."Some ing freaks do it something my Lamborchini."Chaerin say and GD watch out at the window.

"Did you just say your Lamborchini?"GD ask, his voice was deep and badly."Yes, appa."Chaerin say and GD face change to angry."YOU BROKEN MY CAR!"GD shouting at his daugther who doesn't care her dad."Appa, that is my car. Do you really think that i want drive at your car? I never know what the you and umma was do it in the car.Yeah, i was want drive your car, but i found on the chair and i thinked shall i drive that car or not."Chaerin say and smirk."Ohh, Kwon Jiyong. I never believe that about you."Jay say and smirk same time, that GD hit him harder to the head."My life is not anyone business. And you Chaerin. You have to watch Seunghyun and Minji this week.

"Chaerin can watch Jiaheng too."Ace smirk."I AM YIFAN!"Kris shouting and Ace lauhg his son's reaction."Your mom is call you Yifan, but i call you Jiaheng."Ace say and laugh."I am 19 years old."Kris say."GD, get him away from here before he is bader."Ace say and GD nod only at answer. Kris walking behind of GD and sametime he mumble."I am so sure, that you will like my wife. She is very nice. Ace have important mission and someone have to be with you all the time."GD explain to Kris and Kris rolling his eyes only."Are you ing seriously, that he is my dad."Kris say and GD noddle again."I am seriously, i remember you, when you was little. You play with Chaerin, but you never interested at she. You always play with Ace's friend son, but Ace's friend die. You both never meet anymore. Ace send you and your mom away from Dragon mafia."GD say and Chaerin watch him.

"Did i really know him?"Chaerin ask and GD nod."What happened to Ace's friend son?"Kris ask and GD's face change to sad."Ace never tell us, what happened to the boy. But i really think that boy is dead."GD say and Kris nod only the answer. Kris realized that GD lives two blocks away from his Father's mansion. GD was also a wonderful mansion and a 5 year old girl ran to hug GD. "Appa! Seungri oppa is vicious." The girl said, and pouted. "Tell me, Min, what your brother will do for you." GD said Minji and looked at her father. "He said that Noona's have a boyfriend." Minji said, and GD looked at Chaerin. "Chaerin, which I am missing out?" GD asked. "Hey CL, did you hear that Busan is a great beach party, there is co- Oh, hey, Mr. Kwon." Red haired girl smiled at him. "For this once to go Chaerin, but look, the Bom comes home all right and not as the last time that he was almost dying, because I did not let you in there. that is the reason why you get to go with your cousin. I'm really too tired to listen to complaints of Thunder. "GD said, and grinned.

"Yes, grandpa. I promise to bring my cousin home all right." CL said, and went with Bom."I AM NOT GRANDPA!GD shouting after them. GD stepped in, and he saw his wife. "Are you all right, love?" Asked the GD and Sandara glared at him. "My brother's wife is so annoying. I would like to hang him." GD's wife explained and Kris looked at GD. "Umma, who is that tall person behind appa?" 7 year old son asked and showed Kris. "Seunghyun! Do not pointing and Jiyong. Start explaining." She said and GD smiled nervously. "I'm Wu Yifan Li Jiaheng Kevin, but only call Kris." Kris said, and GD's wife smiled at him. "I am Kwon Sandara, but call me only Dara." Dara said, and smiled. 

"So you're the son of Ace?" Dara asked and Kris nodded. "Do you know anybody Park Chanyeol?" Dara asked and Kris thought for a moment. "Yes, I know only one person." Kris said. "Are you Park Sandara?" Kris asked, and Dara nodded. "Yes, I am. Well, how is my brother." Dara said. "We are only familiar. I know him, because he is an ex boyfriend's best friend's boyfriend." Kris explained, and Dara just smiled at him. "Byun Baekhyun? Am I right." Dara asked Kris nodded. Came at the door knocking, and Dara chuckled. "It has to be Sanghyun." Dara chuckled and opened the door. From there, revealed a handsome tall young man and his next short young man. Dara let them in, and a couple walked in until their eyes expanded when he saw who was sitting on the couch.

"Kris?"


A//N: Sorry to take so long update this chapter. I had a lot of school works and i know, that i was here at read fanfics. Plus i had sterss so please don't kill me. Next update i try wite that soon. And it's will be long but too last.