They never know

Play With Me

Title: EXO - They never know


Kris sat down and looked at Tao, as he slept peacefully on the couch. Kris looked at Kai, who was nervous and he rose from the couch. He took Kai with him nearby park and Kai was even more nervous. "Is something wrong, Kai?" Kris asked and Kai nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" Kris asked and Kai gave a positive reply. "I'm scared. Soo stalking me the whole time and I want to tell him one thing, but I fear that he will find it before I get to tell it himself." Kai said, and Kris only nodded in understanding. Kai whispered to Kris's ear something and Kris turned to a shocked look. "Now, are you ing seriously?" Kris asked and Kai nodded. "I am." Kai said, and someone took both of my ears shut. "What are you two hiding here?" Tao asked and Kris gave look "What the " to Tao. Tao blushed and let go their ears. "Yifan, voistko tell me what you talked about?" Tao said Kris grinned.

"The joy of mind Kyungsoo. I guess but just boasted that you are really good in bed." Kris said, and D.O glared at Kai in the direction of right away. "Wait a minute Kyungsoo why you make youself Tao? And how did you know that Kyungsoo imitating Tao?" Kai asked and Kris laughed . "number one, Tao will not be anyone behind and suddenly hold someone ear, number two Tao say my name of Chinese style and D.O while in Korean." Kris said, and D.O rolled his eyes."Kai, what the hell are you hiding from me? You better tell it, or we differ." D.O said, and Kai, and Kris were shocked. "S-Soo are you just k-kidding?" Kai stuttered and D.O gave a look to " am death seriously" . Kai put his head down.

"I am so so sorry Kyungsoo. I broken accidentally your favorite shirt." Kai said and began to cry. D.O looked at Kai and sighed. He hugged Kai and just smiled. "Or would you have been hiding the fact that I am pregnant to you?"D.O asked and Kai looked puzzled."Are you pregnant?" Kai asked, scared and D.O looked at Kai. "Did not you know?" D.O asked and Kai just nodded his head. "Well, now you know. I'm going back. I have to go to the hungry food." D.O said, and left. Kris noticed that Kai bothered some thing. "Is something wrong Jongin?" Kris asked and Kai began to cry again.

"I'm afraid." Kai said Kris sighed. "What are you afraid of?" Kris asked, and Kai just kept crying. "W-what if I-I'm a bad father? I-I don't know, I'm not r-ready f-father yet. "Kai said, and wept. Kris hugged Kai and comforted him."I doubt that you will become a good father. You can always come to inquire of me, or you can ask your father." Kris said, and Kai smiled again. Kai wiped the tears and hugged Kris."Kris, you are to me like a big brother." Kai said, and Kris laughed. Both came back into the house and Tao still slept on the couch. Kris wore Tao his room and smiled. Kai looked at D.O carefully and D.O looked at him.

"How long your pregnant is?" Kai asked and D.O chuckled. "9 weeks, or about 2 months." D.O said, and Kai just nodded. D.O noticed that Kai bothered some thing and he's guessed it. "You're afraid of become the parent?"D.O asked and Kai began to cry.D.O hugged Kai and comforted. "You're not the only Kai, who is afraid to become a parent. I, too, I'm afraid." D.O said, and wept against Kai's chest. Kai sighed deeply and looked at D.O gently. "Yes, we get through it together. We can always ask help of my parents and your parents." Kai said, and it did D.O smile.

"I love you forever Kai." D.O said Kai smiled. "I love you too." Kai said, and kissed passionately D.O.


A//N: It will be long time when i last time write this story. Sorry write so short chapter. I am was soo busy. Always when i going to write that i don't write. I am sooo mad at myself. XD Hope u like.

What u think about new psoter?

Comment!!! ^.^