Be mine

Play With Me

Tittle: INFINITE - Be mine 

Look at Pic after my A//N!


"You mean that Sandara is the traitor?" Ace asked and Tao grinned.

"Like I said. It would not be fun if I told you who is a traitor." Tao said, and grinned at the stern. "Your grin I can conclude that it can be Dara or no. You are harder to read than your father. "Ace said, and Tao chuckled.

"You learn at least something about me, but remember I can become your sister-in-law." Tao said, and Ace chuckled. "Li Zitao. Would suit you very well." Ace said, and Tao shook his head. "I'm going Wu Zitao." Tao said, and Ace slapped head. "Just when Jiaheng can not put up with his name." Ace said, and laughed at the Tao.

"Of course, you and Mrs. Wu was a fight which he will be. Wu or Li." Tao said, and Ace began to laugh when I remember the day. "Oh, those were the days. I really loved it time. I really hoped that I could get Jiaheng custody, but I could not. "Ace said, and Tao just nodded. 

"You've been a great help Zitao. You're a good man than your father." Ace said, and Tao chuckled. The doctor entered the room and smiled at Ace. "Your son is fine. However, he is now in a coma, and I recommend that she would be here." The doctor said, and Ace grinned. "I own the Korean best private doctors or really s most expensive private doctors. He is the best replacement condition my son. "Ace said, and Tao looked at him in shock.

The doctor nodded, and they went to Kris's room. From there he was transferred to the ambulance and Tao was inside ambulance. Tao watched as they took Kris on a stretcher to mansion and Tao swallowed. "Is this your house?" Tao asked and Ace chuckled. "This house is smaller than mine." Ace said, and Tao sighed. CL and Bom Tao and looked at Ace. "Welcome to Ace. Appa and Umma is doing who knows what. Minzy and Seungri is a big older." Said CL and Bom laughed in her command. 

"Welcome to Ace, do you remember me? Park Bom?" Bom asked and Ace grinned and nodded. "How could I forget you?" Ace asked and Bom smiled. GD and Dara came down and looked at them. Municipal ambulance person walked beside them. "GD, this is Huang Zitao. My former assistant's son, and Kris's ex boyfriend." Ace said, and Dara smiled.

"Nice to meet you Zitao. I am Kwon Sandara, but calling only Dara." Dara said, and Tao just nodded. "Tao." Tao said, and Dara smiled at him. "I am Kwon Jiyong, but call me GD." GD said, and smiled .

"I am ChaeRin, but call me only CL. And this is my friend and same time my cousin Park Bom but call her only Bom." CL said, Tao gave them a small smile. "Is this a Gucci jacket?" Dara asked and Tao chuckled.

"Yeah, it is. Kris bought it for me." Tao smiled and Dara smiled at him. "I see that you like Gucci. I, too, but I only like bags." Dara said, and Tao nodded. "Have you otherwise Park Chanyeol older sister?" Tao asked.

"Wait a minute. You know Chanyeol?" Dara asked Tao and nodded. "Yeah, he's my friend and I am his roommate. He was indeed the only one who hoisi my cat Chan, when I was in a coma." Tao said, and Ace looked at him. 

"You have a cat?" Ace asked. "Yes, me and Kris found it in a cardboard box, when it was a puppy. So we decided to take him." Tao said and smiled. "Ace afraid of cats." GD said, and Ace slapped him on the head, but GD slapped back. "I'm just telling you the truth." GD said, and grinned.

"If you were my best friend and Red Dragon Head plus my childhood friend and loyal gang member, I will shoot you immediately." Ace said, and GD only laughed. "That's not the reason. You can not shoot me because you'd be lost without me, and I have two a child who still needs their father. "GD said CL and glared at him.

"Did I don't need appa anymore?" CL asked and the act of sobbing. "Oh, and plus my own little darling." GD said and CL smiled. "I knew that you care about me." CL said, and grinned.

"I and GD have work to do, so stay here Zitao. You can make acquaintance with the CL and Bom." Ace said, and he dragged GD suddenly behind him. Tao he sat on the couch and the girls looked at him. "Have you ever drunk alcohol?" CL asked and Tao shook his head. "Have you ever celebrated?" Bom ask and Tao nodded. 

"How old you are?" CL ask. "I will be 17 years old after two days." Tao said and CL looked at him. "That's the mind really interesting. We should celebrate your birthday and drink ourselves really badly drunk." CL said and Bom clapped her hands together.

"Unfortunately, I can not drink alcohol." Tao said, and the girls looked at him in amazement. "Age does not determine anything." Bom said. "But, the twins do not like it." Tao said, and the girls looked at him again.

"We won't ask anything from they." CL said, Tao began to get frustrated. "I don't thought about killing my and Kris's twins. I am pregnant. How difficult is it to understand?" Tao asked irritably, and the girls looked at him seriously.

"Really? Are you pregnant?" They asked, at the same time and were excited. "Yeah." Tao said, and both came to closer. "Will we assist you during your pregnancy?" Bom asked and Tao looked at them in confusion. "We really like it, if someone is pregnant. "CL explained Tao and he nodded understanding.

"I have a 15 week, my friend Lay is 12 week and my friend Luhan is an 8 week now." Tao said the girls' eyes fairly glistened. "Oh, can we get to see your friend?" CL asked and Bom again smiled only. "Lay is busy, he planning his wedding and Luhan, well, I live with her in the same house. We can go to the-"Tao did not get said end when the girls dragged him out of the house. They took the Tao in the garage and there was a long line of cars. 

"This is appa's cars." CL said, and GD owns 7 cars, Dara is owned 2, CL owns 4, Seungri 1 and Minzy owned one the toy car. "I and Tao can go for Porsche to suit Bom will you come with your own car?" CL asked and Bom just nodded.

As soon as they left the yard Tao looked at CL. "There is one thing that you should be careful. It is called Satansoo. You do not want to get him angry. He can not tolerate dirt at all." Tao told and CL nodded in understanding.

"So why is he Santansoo?" Asked CL and Tao chuckled nervously. "It may be that you'll see why." Tao said, and CL just nodded. They came into the yard and came out of the car. Tao opened the front door and the first thing he heard. "KIM JONGIN! CLEAN YOUR ROOM OR ELSE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF HANGED IN A PRISON'S CEILING FROM !" D.O raged and CL, Bom and Tao looked at D.O.

"He is Kyungsoo, but everyone calls him the D.O and he is Satansoo." Tao said, and CL nodded. "Hey Soo. You do not mind if I brought a couple of friend here." Tao said, and D.O smiled at him. "It does not matter. But do not mess the whole house. "D.O said it gently and it was quiet. 

"Hey Tao." Luhan said and smiled. "Hey Luhan. Here are a couple of my friends CL and Bom." Tao said, and the girls looked at Luhan. "OMG! You look just a girl." They said in unison. "You're even more beautiful than many others girls. "CL said and Luhan smiled." Thank you. "Luhan said and smiled broadly.

"Soo ~ I love you ~" Kai sang his room and stepped out. However, he stumbled and Kai's paint spread D.O's white couch. D.O turned and saw his couch. "KIM JONGIN! ING ERT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO! LOOK AT MY COUCH! START CLEAN UP BEFORE IT IS NOW, WHEN I REALLY DO WHAT I SAY BEFORE!" D.O shouted furious and Kai muttered only. He got to thank your luck that D.O was a plastic sheet on the sofa, and he washed it. Put out to dry. He looked at D.O and smiled.

"You look like a ing y when you're angry. What do you say if we went to take a bath together and only we two." Kai said, and D.O looked at him with murderous the sidelines. "Anything not come Kim Jong tonight." D.O said and Kai pouted.

"But, Kim Jongin loves SooSoo over everything and wants him to come to wash him. Jongin wants to SooSoo check that Jongin washes himself properly." Kai said childishly and D.O stepped up to him with a smile. "Oh, how cute." D.O said and smiled. 

"BUT I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!" D.O SHOUT and Kai pouted. "Jongin will go to bath without SooSoo." Kai said, and went bathroom. Cousins looked at each other. "He's your boyfriend?" Bom asked D.O and smiled.

"Yeah, he is. He can sometimes be really anyoing. "D.O said and the girls nodded. Kai came to the shower towel hips and grinned. "Soo, come to help me get dressed." Kai said and D.O looked at him "Do it yourself" face. "Aww, Kyungsoo. Do not be like that. I just want you so badly. I want to hear how you yell my name. And how my to sink deep into your little hole, which wants my so hard. I want see how much you beg me. And I want to - "Kai stopped himself and looked at D.O's face.

"U-uh, I'm l-leaving this to d-dress in c-clothes." Kai stuttered and ran to his room. Luhan laughed stomach curl. "I've never seen Kai running around badly. Can you teach me that look. I want to make it to Hunnie. "Luhan said and D.O rolled his eyes. 

"If you're doing it, it is not effective Sehun. He will give you back the Poker Face. "D.O said and Luhan saw Sehun coming down on the stairs." I heard that you spoke something about me. "Sehun said and D.O gave the same look Sehun as the Kai. Sehun engulfed. "I-I forget s-something at r-room." Sehun said, and he ran out of the living room. "He didn't given you the Poker Face." Luhan said and pouted. "He don't give me, but he will give it to you. I said that already. "D.O said, and Luhan the mouth was "O".

"Show it to me, too." Luhan said and D.O grinned evilly. "The joy mind Luhan." D.O said, and he looked at Luhan. "I-I will g-go to c-check what Sehun i-s doing." Luhan said and walked as fast as he could. The rest began to laugh, especially D.O, who laughed the most.


A//N: Finally i update, i am really disappointed myself. I was write last wednesday this chapter, then my laptop turn off. I was write that chapter about 3 hours. So i have to write that chapter again. Then Thursday when i was come to write, well. My laptop Windows have error. So i have to install again the Windows. I will write next chapter tomorrow! 

Run bad. If you chained up. At first catch me. Be alright. Be mine...

Thnx new readers. *huges & kisses a lot

Comment!!!!

D.O's face. XD

CL's car

Bonus Minzy's car