Tell Me What To Do

Play With Me

Tell Me What To Do by SHINee


Kris's pow:

"Where's Sandara?"Jay asked CL became angry. "She lit the houses on fire," CL said angrily and Ace shakes his head. "So she had been the traitor that we have been searching. All of those years we have been searching traitor, it has been under our noses." Ace said disappointedly. GD just nods only to confirm what he just said. "Let's go to our secret place!" Ace said and we all decided to follow him. We ordered tree tax Ace gives them the address where we were heading at. We came in a strange place it was dark and scary. We came into bar people were drunk. They dance, some fights were, some of them sleeps on the floor or table or chair.

I saw how father and his son disliked the place's messiness and drunk people. CL disliked place's safety because she holds her child closer to her chest. Then we get to the big iron door. Dad opened the door behind the door was luxury "dorm" more like an underground mansion. "Here is messy." D.O whines first we can't do anything to his mind changes. "I think we should protect children and Kyungsoo most right now." Ace said and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not weak!" He is so subhead. Kai puts his hands on D.O's shoulder and looks him into the eyes. "Do Kyungsoo, you are pregnant! You have to think about our children's best! It's not the best idea to play with a gun while you are pregnant!" D.O started to cry what Kai has said to him. "I'm the worst mom ever!" D.O cry more while Kai tried to calm him down.

D.O hits Kai's chest. "This is your fault!" Still cries while he hits Kai. Hyeon watched his parents. "Umma, cry?" Hyeon asks while he watches his mom. Kai wipes his boyfriend's tears while he answered: "Yes Hyeon. Umma cries. He is a little bit confused right now." Hyeon tried to understand what his dad has said to him. "Umma, appa! Hug!" Hyeon said. His parents hug him while Ace whines: "I really hope that their children would not become like Kyungsoo." Which made us rolling our eyes. "I prefer Kyungsoo more than Kai," Tao said while Ace rolled his eyes. "I have said a long time ago that Jay is like Satan but it seems like I have been wrong. Kyungsoo is worse than Jay! His mafia name from now is Satan." Kyungsoo glared what Ace has said.

"You are late, dad! He is already named SatanSoo." I said while dad just nodded his head. "Okay, from now on he is SatanSoo." Kai tried to hold his angry boyfriend what Ace has said. "Soo, calm down. It's not healthy for twins." CL laugh a little bit what Kai said. "I can stay here with Kyungsoo. We need someone who can watch children. And I can't leave Minjae alone." Everyone agrees with CL as I did too. "CL and Kyungsoo stay here. Tao, you teach Kai how to use a gun." Kai rolled his eyes.

"I know how to use a gun! I went to the gun area twice on the week. Except now we don't go there. He doesn't have rights to go there!" Kai said while Tao giggles. "Ace, Kai knows how to fight. He fought a lot in high school. He has beaten me few times." After what Tao said my phone started to ringing. I watch my phone and saw caller's ID which was Baekhyun.

Call:

K: Hello?

B: Kris, help.

K: Baekhyun? Are you alright? Why are you whispering?

B: Someone attacked here! I'm hiding right now. I don't know if that person is still in this house. I'm scared. Chanyeol is lying on the floor next to me. He has lots of blood around him. His sister she is here too.

K: Baekhyun, listen to me. Don't move anywhere right now. Stay there. We come there as soon possible, okay?

B: Okay.

I hung up while everyone watches me. "What's wrong?" GD asked worriedly. "Baekhyun said that someone attacked their home. Chanyeol was being attacked. He is bleeding right now. There is Dara. We have to go there right now and speak clear things with Dara." I said. Others agree with me while Kai smiled at Kyungsoo. "See you soon. I will come back don't worry, my love!" Kai kissed Kyungsoo's forehead then we left D.O, CL, Suga, and Jungkook with children while rest of us goes to BaekYeol's house.

Ace and GD opens the door then we saw something horrible. Dara was coughing blood, Baekhyun cries shockingly and Chanyeol was lying on the floor exactly how Baek has said. Tao enters the house to calming Baekhyun. Chanyeol was awake somehow. "Chanyeol, are you alright? Don't speak anything. Just give me a sign." Chanyeol nods only, I sigh.

"Kwon Sandara! What the hell were you thinking? You set our houses on fire!" GD shouted angrily to his wife which was confused with Baekhyun? "What are you talking about? Dara has been here since this morning! She took care of Chanyeol. He is having a fever. Then someone attacked here." Baekhyun explained to us then Ace look at us. "Then someone makes herself as Dara to make us think Dara is the traitor." Jay thinks aloud. Then we started hearing laughs and very annoying one.

"Exactly Jay. You are right. Ahh, lovely. Almost whole Dragon Mafia is here." A woman said while she laughs a little bit. Ace watch her angrily. "Jane." He said. I, Kai and Tao were confused about it. "Who is Jane?" I asked which made wo-Jane to laugh more. "Don't little Yifannie recognize his own mother?"
 



A//N: OMG! I'm really really really sorry that I have not updated my story for a long time! I have been busy with school plus my former laptop got broken. I will update as soon as possible! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you guys~ :3



Sorry for mistakes. 

Comment please~