Beautiful Liar

Play With Me

Tittle: Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR


Kris's POW:

I carried Yitao in my arms and Tao smiled nervously at me. "Why are you so nervous?" I asked and he looked Zifan, who giggled. "Dinner." Tao laughed lovely and  I kissed him to the cheek. "You've seen my mother many times and one dinner is not terrible." I tried to calm him down and the door opened in front of us. "Come in before you get sick." My mother smiled at us warmly and we went in. We took off outer clothing from children, and they stared at Mrs. Wu. "Awww, twins are so much grown. Which is which?" Mrs. Wu asked and I was quite sure that she wanted to kidnap my children. "Zifan is longer than Yitao." Tao explained, and he did not could not have been any more perfect. We went to the dinner table and there was my stepfather. I hate him for real, and he smiled at me. "Glad to see that you have finally grown to a decent man Yifan." Mr. Xiao said and I rolled my eyes. "And you're still the same assh-but you know by yourself already." I said, and he rise up immediately. He stared at me angrily and Ms. Wu stared at us. "Can you two sometimes stop the fighting for a while ? Yifan came here with his family for dinner and I expect you to behave in front of children." Ms. Wu snapped and we sat down at the table. My mother did not own any more chairs for babies, so me and Tao carried children on our lap and fed them. "Aww, you have such a beautiful family. I do not expect any more, when I can take care of them." Ms. Wu enthused happily and Tao chuckled.

"Fannie is overprotective towards to our children, that he does not want to let them go even for a moment from his eyes." Tao said, clutching my cheek. He shook a bit and pouted a little. "Aww, you're so cute Yifan." Ms. Wu said, and was my free cheek closed. Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes and he protested. "Well, have you decided to make do more children or you wanna only twins?" Mrs. Wu asked curiously, and she was staring at us. "We are." "We aren't." We said at the same time and stared at each other. "No Yifan. We don't do children anymore. "Tao said, and I pouted." Yes. I want to at least five children. "I said, and he rolled his eyes. We began to argue about whether there will be for us or not. "So you have not decided yet?" Mrs. Wu asked and I nodded, both because it was the truth. We do not really know we want to or not, or, therefore, I'm sure about, but Tao is not. "You are such a cute couple, and I am so jealous of you two. I wish I so young yet." Ms. Wu said, and smiled at us. "I can still remember when I met Luhan's father and we had den-"," we have to leave, "I said, and my mother pouted with disappointment."Information to me when you are coming back to here, "Ms. Wu smiled sadly and we thanks her a good meal. Tao stared at me with concern, and the twins were sleeping in the back seat.  

"Is all that your mama betrayed your papa?" He asked and I nodded in response. We talked about the rest of the way on how long and hard the day we have had today. When we came closer to our home, we noticed that it was on fire and both looked shocked by it. The fire brigade extinguished it and I took the phone from my pocket. "How my dear son can?" Ace asked and I rolled my eyes. "Can I get the night place from you?" I asked, and Ace began to laugh. "Did Tao kick you out of the house?" Ace laughed and I was really furious. "SOMEONE SET OUR HOUSE TO FIRE!" I shouted angrily and Tao shook his head. Probably ashamed and even Ace was silent. "Yes, here is always a place for you and your family. You can come up here to live, and I suspect that this is the Mafia done." Ace said, and rubbed my eyes. "Let's talk better when you're here." Ace added, and ended the call. We drove again a long way and Ace were up against. "Fortunately, survived safe to here." Ace said and I rolled my eyes. "I am always cautious." I said, and Tao just shook his head. "So when you are not alone. Do you remember what happened when you got driving license? It did not take like a week and you were in a car crash, because you don't drive the speed what was you needed drive by. "Tao said, and I grinned at him." But my life is not as important as you and our children, if you or one of the twins should die, I would like to give my life to you. " I said and Tao pouted. 

"But then, I will miss you." Tao hugged immediately to me and I can not not to laugh in his cuteness. "Young love is always wonderful." Ace muttered, jealousy, and I laughed with the Tao. "Mama." Zifan rubbed his eye and Tao lifted him into the arms of . "What's the matter Zizi?" Zifan began to sleep in the arms of Tao and I could not help but smile. I picked Yitao up in my arms and he slept. Ace brought us inside and Tao began to sulk, "I am very sorry if we are pain in the ." Tao explained to Ace. For that I rolled my eyes. "Tao, he is mostly glad that we came here." I explained, and Ace just nodded. "You took the words out of my mouth boy. You do not mind if I have womenfolk here?" Ace asked with a grin and we rolling our eyes. "We all know you did not have it here in women except for CL and Dara. Every now and then Hyemi and Amy will be here. "Tao spoke and Ace began to sulk." Why do you have to be a party pooper? "he asked, and it made us laugh."You bullying is a lot of fun. "I replied, and he mumbled what I told him. It's got two of us laugh a lot and Ace stared at us as serious.

"We need to find out who set fire to your house on fire." Ace said in a serious tone of voice, and I nodded in understanding. "Maybe someone just decided to light a house for fun." I said, and Ace rolled his eyes. "I do not think so. Who is stupid ignite another house for no reason?" Ace asked and the same was knocking at the door. We turned to the door in the direction to and from uncovered Dara, out of breath. "I heard that your house is set on fire." Dara said, and looked at as soon as my father's direction. "How do you know that? I do not remember that I tell you?" Ace said with amazement, and Dara chuckled. "I thought I go to visit Jiaheng and such I just see a fire engines. "Dara explained nervously and looked at him." Well, however. Are you all right? "Dara asked and I nodded. "Oh, Jiyong told me to tell you that he likes Mafia family dinner tomorrow and everyone is invited." Dara said, and she went out of the house. "Something is wrong." Ace said, and looked in his direction. "She does not usually acting about." Ace said, and he wondered for a moment. "What if she lit the house on fire." Ace said and our eyes widened. "What? no, it can not be Dara. she's so nice." I said immediately, and he rolled his eyes. "Sometimes your best friend may be your enemies. Remember it always Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin. "Ace said, and I was a little upset, because he does not usually say my whole name. I looked at Tao immediately and he me. "I'm wondering one thing. Because my father did not ever call me Wu Yifan Li Jianheng Kevin. He hates my full name. In his opinion, I'm just Li Jiaheng Kevin." I said and he looked at me in shock. 

Began heard clapping behind me and turned to see where it came from. "You already know how to recognize me." Ace said, and he sent his minions out. I rolled my eyes. "You are not difficult to distinguish." I said, and Ace pouted. "Well, welcome to Jiaheng and Zitao." "Just say Kris."I said and he chuckled. "I do as long as I live." He said it so arrogantly as he can, and it got even Tao roll his eyes. "You don't guess how happy I am that you are here." Ace said it cheerfully, and he almost jumping with happiness. "it seems to me that this was a bad idea to come here." I mumbled and Tao laughed, because Ace pouted. "You come rarely here, and I will soon die. "Ace moaned and we rolled our eyes." We go here twice a week and you are only 45 years old. "I said, and he began to sulk again." But acting like than 5 years old. "Tao added, and it made us all laugh. "Death is approaching only by the day by day." Ace said, and I nodded, just as we do not bother to listen to him, or not, at least not me. "Okay, I'll show you where you can sleep." Ace said, and he led us into the guest room. There was even beds for twins. "You are really prepared for this." I said and he laughed. "I have to be reckoned with. You are my only offspring, and they are the only ones grandchildren. "Ace said, and we laughed.

"Have you been waiting for us long?" I asked and the same Tao phone started ringing. "Excuse me, I am forced to answer. Soo calls." I nodded my understanding. I listened while Tao talked to the phone and he turned to us in the same way. "Can Soo come here for the night with his family?" Tao asked, and he had the looked at his puppy face. Ace smiled at him gently. "Of course he can. Your friends are also here always welcome except for the one nameless." Ace said, and I wanted to laugh, but I held my laughter. "He will soon be here." Tao say, when Ace answered the phone. "Jay, why the hell you call me? I spend my quality time with my kids and his family ... Oh ... Come here and we'll thinking together the whole thing ... Okay, bye." Ace closed the phone and sighed deeply. "You're not the only one house have been burned to the ground. Jay house also. "Ace said, and the same was knocking. We decided to go all the house to open the door. ". I am so hanged that who lit the beautiful my house on fire." D.O complained and Ace stared at us in shock. D.O came in and he shook as soon as his head." Because here last cleaned? "He asked at Ace and rubbed his neck "Tod-", "You have a lazy maids."D.O said and Kai carried Hyeon on his lap.

"Why Kai always carry Hyeon?"Jay asked and Kai rolled his eyes. "Because Hyeon is a small and Soo can not lift anything. And Kyungsoo, stop cleaning up."Kai said and D.O stared at him. "M-but", " Kyungsoo none buts. "Kai snapped and D-O began to sulk." Let him clean up. "Ace said and Kai get Hyeon down to the ground. He immediately hugged his boyfriend and smiled at him. "He is still pregnant." Kai said. "And it is all Kai's fault." D.O immediately defended themselves and Kai just grinned dirty. "Here, smell something strange." Jay said, and he was right. Ace looked at us in shock. "Out of the house!" He shouted and all of us ran far as soon as we got out from the house. The house exploded and we felt that all survived. "Who the hell is trying to kill us?" Ace snapped angrily and Jay seemed to address the issue as well. "Instructions for other houses have been burned not only the GD house. I have not at least heard of, that it should be burned." Ace wondered while at the same time we walked to GD house. It was in flames, and all were intact in the yard.

"Ace, thank God, you're alive."GD said and CL kept the child on her lap. Suga reassured his boyfriend and Dara were nowhere in sight. "Where's Sandara?"Jay asked, CL became angry next. "She lit the houses on fire."


A//N: Boom!!!! Short update. How it was this chapter? Hope u like it this update. :D

COMMENT PLEASE!