Darling

Play With Me

Title: Girl's Day - Darling


" KYUNGSOO!" Kai said, and he go to the shower handle his "small" problem. D.O laughed and all looked at him. "Do not you watching me like that. Yeah, I'm still innocent Do Kyungsoo. "D.O said and grinned. All just nodded and D.O smiled them. "I'll make you breakfast!" D.O cried and went to the kitchen. Kris began to laugh, and everyone now look at him. "I missed this daily life." Kris said, and smiled. 

Luhan watched as his brother laughed at all what they are talking about. Kris seemed happy and it made him happy. Kris told him that he does not want to look back on what they had a quarrel. He just wanted to continue only the future and forget the past. "Lulu, you've been quiet today. Generally, you shout with Baekhyun and Chanyeol." D.O said and Luhan smiled back. "I was just minding my own business." Luhan said and Kris chuckled.

"Luhan, do you remember when we were young?" Kris asked, and Luhan looked at him. "Of course." Luhan said and Krs smiled. "I can't still forget about it when you said you're so manly, and you are the dominant part of the side." Kris said, laughed with Luhan. "Hey! I'm manly!" Luhan said and everyone laughed. Luhan still smile, because he had meant it as a joke. "I have not heard in a long time, Chen and Xiumin. I wonder if they're all right?" Baekhyun said, and all began to stare at Luhan.

"I have not talked to Minseok. Last Yixing and Suho's wedding." Luhan said and all nodded. "So, this Chen is Troll and Xiumin is Baozi?" Kris asked, and all nodded. "I wonder to this day how Minseok correctly moved to Chen. He was the worst who made horrible pranks and worst students. The end of the time he became the school's best students." D.O said, and all rolled his eyes. "Soo, love changes people." Chanyeol said and D.O rolled his eyes. 

"You were already in a bad school, and then when you started relationship with Baekhyun visit the school only worsened and Baekhyun also." D.O said, and the two rolled his eyes. "Kyungsoo, you were the best student of the school. You were up to the school president." Baekhyun said and grinned. D.O glared at Baekhyun and Kai came finally off the shower. He came with clothes on, which was amazing and D.O looked at him. "Did you get treated your problem?" D.O asked and grinned. Kai just bit the lips and nodded.

"Jongdae called me a little while ago. He comes from the village with Xiumin." Kai said, and all looked at him. Kai took the food D.O's plate and D.O just grinned. "Do not stealing other people's food." D.O said and Kai rolled his eyes. He kissed D.O's lips and grinned. "I can't help it that only your plate food always tastes just heavenly." Kai said and D.O blushed. The whole table looked at him, and then the door bell rang. Sehun went to open the door and a young couple came in.

"Nice to see you again Minseok and Chen. Ohh, Yixing and Suho, you came in. The whole group is together." Luhan said and smiled. Suho looked at his brother, and he saw D.O and Kai dirty games. "Urm ... Kyungsoo, could you explain to me the situation." Suho said and D.O looked at him in shock.D.O's owl eyes were large and smiled. "Junmyeon, then I told you a long time, that I and Kai we're a couple." D.O said and Suho looked at D.O seriously. His gaze moved to Kai and that knew not good. "KIM JONGIN! WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE DO TO MY INNOCENT YOUNGER BROTHER?" Suho shout and Lay took over his shoulder to catch up. 

"Calm down, I don't want hear your scream." Lay said and Suho smiled at him. "Suho, if you knew, so Kyungsoo has never been innocent. His inside has always been ual monster." Luhan said and D.O glared at him. "I'm as innocent as a baby." D.O said, and Luhan shook his head. "Kyungsoo, you again pull that card out? You're not as innocent as a baby. I once saw you and Kai. You were Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's on bed and my innocent mind was shaken badly." Luhan said and D.O looked at him with murder face.

"What did you peeping." D.O said, and the young couple looked at Kai and D.O. "DID YOU?! IT IS OUR BED SHEETS CHANGE?! DID NOT EVEN YOUR OWN BED IS GOOD ENOUGH?!"Chanyeol SHOUT and Baekhyun just looked at them angry. Kai grinned and nodded. "We changed the sheets." Kai said, but BaekYeol couple looked at them  angry. "Do you think I have not forgotten, when you two had in my kitchen, and sometimes in high school my bed many time?"D.O said and both huokaisvat defeat. D.O grinned his victory, and he whispered to Kai's ear.

"Okay, my younger brother has taken over some erted monster." Suho said and laughed all except D.O, who stared at Suho murderous sidelines. D.O rose from the table and left the room. Kai went after and trying to soothe him. "Soo gets angry sometimes, but very rarely." Tao said, and BaekYeol and HunHan pair glared at him. "He did not yell at you. He gets angry easily." Luhan said and all other rolling eyes. Kris hugged Tao and kissed him.

Suho, Lay, Xiumin and Chen saw Kris and they froze. "K-Kris? Because you're right back?"Suho asked and Kris laughed. "Today. Is not that right dear? I was just in my own way!." Kris said, and smiled. They nodded and continued all the joys of chatting with each other.

Suga's POW: 

I sat in my room and looked at the yard. The courtyard was beautiful weather and I do not know what to do. I went to walk around the yard and of course I told Mom it she does not need to be worried about. I walked the streets and I saw CL and his group of friends. "Suga" CL yelled and motioned for me to go there. I came over to her and she smiled. "Let me introduce you. This is Suga. He is my twin brother." CL said, and I salute them. "He did not talk much so you have to realize him." CL said, and all nodded.

"I'm Rap Monster." Rap Monster said and nodded only. All presented itself and I noticed how close the CL and this T.O.P guy was. "Suga, you have very good alcohol head as CL?" T.O.P asked and I looked at CL anxious. "Oh, my brother has not drunk alcohol for a long time and he is just as good. We are twins. And anyway, he's just improving of accident." CL said, and I I nodded. "I can't spek  veri much."I said, and everyone looked at me. "My brother lost his speak skills in accident, but now he is practicing to speak properly." CL said, and I smiled at her as he explained to his friends. 

They all seemed to understand, and they smiled at me. The evening went to the fact that I spoke with them and then it's become to everyday. Now I was able to speak properly, but some words still produce difficult. I walked home, when I noticed a group and they kicked the boy on the street. One of them saw me and all ran away. I went over to the boy and he was crying. "Don't worry. I will not do any harm." I said and he looked at me. "I'm Suga." I said and he smiled at me. "I'm Jungkook."He said and he still cried, but I try consoled him. "Du you want to talk to wai they ATTAK to you?" I asked and Jungkook smiled at me. "Only on one condition, if you tell me why you speak so bad Korean." Jungkook said and I smiled at he.

"I was in an accident. I lost my spek skills. I mast lern spek again." I said and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook looked at me and my smile was somehow soothing. "Fortunately you survive. Who would then come to rescue me from them." Jungkook said, and gave a small smile to me. "Oh yes, my parents are kicking me out of the house. They do not want to choose the way I want. I want to be a singer, and they do not support me at all. I would like to go for a test concert, but I can not because I do not have a roof over your head." Jungkook said and I smiled at him. I help Jungkook stand up, and he saw the CL. 

"Chaerin!"I shout and CL turned to look us up. I found that Jungkook feared the CL and CL came to us. "Welcome brother. Who is your friend?" CL asked and I smiled at her. "Do umma and appa mind, if I took Jungkook home?" I asked, and CL sighed. "Maybe, I'm not sure. . Call and make sure. "CL said, and went on her way. "Don't you mind if I call my parents. You can not anymore a moment longer to live outdoors." I said, and Jungkook looked at me. "Not only that, I had a plan for how I can get you guaranteed to stay, but you have  to agree to it?" I said, and Jungkook looked at me. 

"Yes, I think anyway feel that I owe you for saving me from them. I agree, let it be my reward." Jungkook said and I smiled at him. "If someone asks my home who you are, answer them that you're my boyfriend. I am quite sure that parents can not resist it. "I said, and Jungkook looked at me in shock, but still smiled at me. "Okay." Jungkook said and took my hand. "Let's go my love." Jungkook said and laughed. So we walk Kwon mansion and Jungkook eyes were big. "Do you live you really here?" Jungkook asked and I nodded.

"Yoongi, who is your friend?" Dara asked and I smiled at her. "Umma, he is my boyfriend Jungkook. His parents kicked him out of the house. Can he stay here?" I asked, and Dara smiled at me. "Of course, but do not disturb the GD and Ace. "Dara said, and we both nodded. We went directly to my room and Jungkook looked at all my things. "Wow, I've never been the rich's house." Jungkook said and smiled at her. "Time and time it will be the first." Suga said and Jungkook hugged me. "Thank you, while you let me live with you." Jungkook said and smiled. I feel like.

 

I'm in love.


A//N: FINALLY!!! I don't i have time to write. Sorry!!! I have to paractice to musical. Only 2 weeks when it's. OMG! I will die, if i forget some lyrics. I had to learn 3 song. Thnx our teacher who said, that i sing 3 song. I have only 2 weeks learn 2 song. I remember 1 of 3. -_- But i try write soon!!!!!

OMG?! 50 Subscribers?! Thnx so much!!!!!!! Love u very much!!!!! Oh and thnx at comments! Sorry that i don't answer any comments. I don't know what i can answer. XD But still love u lovely readers!!! ^.^

Comment!