Get Down

Play With Me

 Title: Boys Republic - Get Down


Kai looked at D.O's face and he was under a spell."You're beautiful. You do not need makeup." Kai said and caressed D.O's cheek. He loved D.O's milky-white skin and how his hair suit of his skin. Red heart lips were the perfect addition to and it's Kai got to think that D.O is an angel from heaven. D.O chuckled Kai's face and slapped him lightly to his arm, "Kim Jongin, do you get me and the baby to feel strange." D.O said it with humor and Kai realized it indeed "But I know that you like about the way in which I look at you." Kai said and D.O just laughed. Both went to bed, because D.O was tired. 

The next morning, D.O was awakened by the noise and saw Kai in a panic. "What's the matter Jongin?" D.O asked and Kai looked at him. "I can't find Hyeon anywhere. I even asked the neighbors if they had seen him, but they said that there have not seen any movement in our house in the morning and they even thought of that, we have changed. I looked at each of the cabinet and, frankly, a place I can't find him anywhere."Kai said, and he tore him hair with one hand. He looked at D.O, who was shocked, angry and solidified in place. "Kyungsoo? Oh my god, are you okay?" Kai asked, only now he was even more panicked because D.O started to cry. "Inform the police immediately." Kai said, and put on clothes. "I call Luhan here." Kai said while he took a phone in his hand. Luhan promised to come and Kai left D.O alone in their bed. Luhan came quickly and he hugged his shocked friend. "Kyungsoo, are you okay? Hyeon will be found, and don't worry about it." Luhan said and D.O rose out of bed. "I have to go to a certain place." D.O said and left quickly. He took the keys and Luhan looked at him in amazement. "You know, Kai that will kill you, if you shall hear that you have been driving a car." Luhan said and took the car keys. 

"You're my driver?" D.O asked and Luhan nodded. "Okay, you are the driver and takes me to the shooting range."D.O said and Luhan looked at him in shock. He really did not want to upset a pregnant man, and especially when he is Do Kyungsoo. Luhan was driving to the destination, and D.O went inside. Luhan looked on as the younger aimed at the tables, and next to him became a woman. "Why are you here D.O, your father has been looking for you everywhere." CL said, and D.O fired the last shot for table directly in the head. "I came here to unload my anger. Wait while I get to know who has kidnapped my son. I promise that person will not survive it easily. "D.O said and CL looked at him in shock."Hyeon has disappeared?"CL asked and D.O nodded. Younger started to cry again, and Luhan hugged him. D.O's moods varied and all of a sudden the other two understood why. CL said goodbye to both and went to her friend's the house. "Oh, welcome Chaerin. What are you doing here?" Krystal asked and CL rolled her eyes. "I came here for private matters." CL said, and Krystal just nodded. "Go away you filthy brats." Krystal said three small children and they all went out. "What is it that you had Chaerin?" Krystal asked and CL grinned. "This." CL said, and she shot the same time Krystal. Krystal looked shocked and CL just grinned. "You have gone too far Krystal and it got to be the last time you anymore tamper any other person's man and their children." CL said, and shot Krystal eventually to death. 

Blood was everywhere and CL search for all the children. He found even Hyeon and she smiled at them. "Don't worry, you get to a safe place and sweethearts home."CL said, and all four children came with her. She put the kids in the car and in the end she set the mansion fire. If the police start looking at she left the Dragon's symbol, that he was 'owed' Dragon mafia. The mansion was burned and CL just smiled sadly. "I'm sorry Krystal, but you went too far." CL said, and the children did not seem to cry after their mother. CL drove her car into the yard, and the first person she had against her."Who are you?"He asked and CL smiled at him. "Come Jeongwha, your father's waiting for you." CL said and a boy named Jeongwha came behind CL. "Krystal can't any longer able to take care of the children so he is now yours." CL said, and Jeongwha's father smiled happily. He brought his son into the arms and boy laughed happily. And she did the same a little girl named Hyosung, but one boy was left without parents, and CL looked at him. "Minjae whether you want a new umma?" CL asked and Minjae looked at her. "Come here Minjae. You can call me umma." CL said, and Minjae hugged her. "Umma." Minjae said, and she seemed to be happy. She longer needed to take one child into his home and it was Hyeon. 

CL drove her car into the yard, and Kai was nervous in the courtyard. "Is something wrong?" CL asked and Kai nodded. "I don't know how I can reassure Kyungsoo. The police refused to help in search Hyeon." Kai said, and CL smiled at him. "I suspect that this little gentleman gets he better mood. "CL said, and held her arms Hyeon."APPA "Hyeon called happily and CL give Hyeon to Kai's arms. In the same D.O came to the yard and noticed his son. "Hyeon." D.O said, and he wept. Hyeon hugged D.O and D.O raised his son on his lap. "Umma do not cry." Hyeon said and D.O just smiled at him. "Jongin, take Hyeon inside. I have to tell things to CL." D.O said and Kai went in with Hyeon immediately. "Krystal no longer can afflict your family." CL said, and D.O looked at her, confused. "I do Dragon mafia protection task and protect your own family. You belong to Dragon mafia family and Krystal was a threat to my family. If you don't mind. I killed her, and she also took your son. "CL said, and D.O nodded understand. D.O watched as the little boy came next to the CL's legs and CL smiled. "Let me introduce you. This is my son Minjae." CL said, and clencher her son's cheek. "Get in the car, umma will come soon after. Okay?" CL asked, and the boy nodded . He went back to the car and D.O just smiled at her. 

"Adopting a child?"D.O asked and CL laughed. "No, he is my real child, but gave birth to a child on behalf of Krystal and his father is dead and fake mother. So now he is mine again." CL said, and laughed. She seemed to be happy and D.O looked at her confused, "Who was Minjae's father?"D.O asked and CL smiled at him, "Lee Seukwang He was handsome and young and he died in the fire 'accident' by Krystal really do the house on fire."CL said, and D.O looked at her looking unhappy."He was my first love and Krystal went with him to get married. Well, I promised to give birth for the child to they and he seemed to be happy about it. Well, my parents don't even know they own grandchild and I hid my pregnancy. They don't never got to know about it and Minjae is now 3 years old. "CL said, and D.O only nodded understand. 

"I'll do Minjae forget Krystal completely and I tell him, when he is a teenager what really happened to his father." CL said, and D.O nodded. "But go CL now. Your parents are probably delighted to hear that they own grandchild."D.O said, CL just laughed. "Or maybe they just look at me in disbelief." CL said, and both began to laugh. CL departed, and D.O went back inside. He noticed Kai and Hyeon playing together. He smiled and rubbed his stomach."I am happy that I have you, even if you could the feel that I hate you, but in reality, I love you more than anything else in this world. Kim Jongin, you are the one who brings the life of happiness and you are always there for me."D.O thought and Kai looked at his boyfriend's direction. She cried and Kai came front of him. 

"Are you all right?" Kai asked worried. D.O just nodded and he realized that he was crying. "Then why are you crying?" Kai asked and smiled D.O. He kissed Kai directly on the lips and hugged him after that. "Why are you perfect?"D.O asked and Kai catch up D.O's shoulders. He stared at D.O straight in the eye and shorter just staring at her back. "Kim Jongin. Why you are perfect?" D.O asked and he cried even more. Kai wiped the tears off his boyfriend's face and smiled at him gently. "Explain to me why am I perfect?" He said, and shorter just staring at him. "Kim Jongin. I love you. I don't love you because you're rich, but because of what you have. I don't mind how ert you are and messy. You are my world, Kim Jongin. You brought happiness to my life and see what you have accomplished. We have a complete family and have succeeded in increasing our son home. you're always there for me and you will not forsake me when enraged, but you always take risks because of me. you help me when I most need you and protect me from anything as if I were a fragile porcelain vase. Why Jongin, although I have you to be rude? "D.O asked and Kai kissed him on the lips. 

"Because I love you Do Kyungsoo. I would not trade you. Day by day I fall deeper into the ravine you made and there is not come back from ravine before I die there." Kai said and D.O wept. Kai rub with one hand D.O's back and he felt someone kicking him. Both looked at each other. "Our children moved?" Kai asked and D.O nodded. Kai hugged D.O more, and he grinned D.O with his dirty grin. "Ehem, Kim Jongin. Child is present." D.O said and Kai pouted. He went back to play with Hyeon, who had been staring at his parents, when they began to talk to each other and D.O decided to go to make the food because Hyeon had hardly eaten anything.


A//N: Kaisoo chapter! Next will be Hunhan and u will know too what GD and Dara reaction to their grandchild! Hope u enjoy this chapter!!!