If you do

Play With Me

Title: GOT7 - If you do


One year later.

Suga looked at Jungkook and kissed him. "You can do it, love. Show them that you are skilled." Suga said and Jungkook laughed. Jungkook went to the podium and the jury looked at him."Introduce young man and tell me what you're doing." The jury the woman Ailee said and Jungkook smiled shyly. "I am Jeon Jungkook and I came to present a song, which was written by an important person to me." Jungkook said to the jury and nodded."You can now occur." The judge Bang Yongguk said and the music began to play. Suga recognized the song immediately, and he listened to when Jungkook rapped and sang. It was such a lovely sound like and Suga listened to the Jungkook performed the song for his decision. Judge Taeyeon even cried because it was beautiful, when the song The jury applauded.

"You are quite talented singer. I would like to invite you to my team. Who the hell did this song for you? It was a lovely words and what the song name is?"Gikwang asked and Jungkook smiled."My boyfriend Suga made a song for me and the song is called I need u." Jungkook said and Gikwang nodded. "It was the most beautiful song I've heard yet today. You should sing, you're welcome to my team." Ailee said and Jungkook thanked."I'm amazed. It was just so beautiful, I do not know what to say. Come definitely my team." Taeyeon said, and Jungkook thanked again and Bang Yongguk grinned. "I itsetkin songs writer and your boyfriend knew how to make a wonderful song. Rap and the song goes you just brilliantly and they fit together. I want you to come my team. "Bang Yongguk said and thanked Jungkook. The presenter Shindong looked at Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, you must now choose the team where you want go." Shindong said and Jungkook smiled. "I want my boyfriend idol team. I choose Bang Yongguk." Jungkook said, and Suga looked at the TV screen for a long time in the back room.Jungkook took Suga's idol, and he gulped. "Jungkook you do not have to." Suga thought, but still smiled and Jungkook ran to hug Suga. "I did it!" Jungkook said and smiled. Suga kissed Jungkook on the forehead. "You did not have to take my idol." Suga said Jungkook and smiled."I wanted to, because you have helped me so much. You made that song for me, you gave me a home and what everything you are my own dear boyfriend." Jungkook said and Suga chuckled. "You are a wonderful Jungkook." Suga said, and they heard the act of coughing from behind their back. 

They turned and themselves Bang Yongguk stood, and another boy, who was longer than Bang Yongguk. "You seem to be Jungkook boyfriend?" Bang Yongguk asked and Suga nodded. "You did quite a good song. I want you to come to my entertaiment to do the song with me. And may I introduce this is my fiance Zelo. This union is only arranged so do not be surprised. "Bang Yongguk said, and Zelo rolled his eyes."It is not my fault if our parents decided to put us to marry." Zelo said and Bang Yongguk was forced to admit defeat. Suga and Jungkook looked at them. "We should go."Suga said and Bang Yongguk stopped him. "This is my phone number. Call me, when you are ready to make a song with me." Bang Yongguk said and gave a note. Suga nodded and went with Jungkook suddenly off. 

"It was extraordinarily strange." Jungkook said and laughed. Suga also laughed and drove the car. "Would you like to go somewhere?"Suga asked and Jungkook's eyes lighting of happiness. "I want to go for a romantic park." Jungkook said and Suga smiled. "Everything for you Jungkook." Suga said, and they went to the park.Suga saw Kris and Tao. Where were the children? Kris gestured Yoonkook a couple come to them and they came. "Hello Suga." Kris said, and smiled. And Tao smiled too, and Jungkook greeted both shyly."How was your performance?" Kris asked and Jungkook blushed a little. "I got to Bang Yongguk's team." Jungkook said, and held up his hands to cover cheeks blushing. He was swinging like a little girl and the others laughed at his cuteness. 

"You're so cute." Suga said and Jungkook smiled at him. Kris chuckled and smiled at the young couple. "Where are the children?" Suga said and Kris just smiled. "We got holiday a little bit of little ones. Baekhyun and Chanyeol promised to look after them. Tao would not be in any want to give our children their disposal, but the others had other things to do, and we do not D.O bother to interfere when they have their own children being cared for. "Kris said and Tao glared at him." I still do not trust them. What if they ruin our children's innocence. "Tao said Kris chuckled."I do not think Tao, that they lose their innocence and threatened to send dragons after them, if it will ruin our children's innocence." Kris said and laughed like a . The other looked at him "Finish," face and Kris stopped though he smiled like a fool. "Okay, it is believed." Tao said, and gave him a smile. "Well, are you two thinking about doing any more children?" Suga said Kris laughed. "Yes." "No," Tao and Kris said at the same time and both looked at each other, confused. "No, Kris we do not want. Twins is so much to do." Tao said Kris gave a look of "are you ing kidding me." face."Says the lord, who does not take care of them."Kris said and Tao rolled his eyes. 

"You do not bore them to 8 months." Tao said and Kris rolled his eyes. "I resigned from school, that I can take care of the twins while I gave up on my dreams. And this is the thanks from you." Kris snapped angrily and Tao went silent. Kris was right, but he did not want to admit."I'm going over to the Soo." Tao said and Kris rolled his eyes. "Go. Go there, tell D.O that I'm the world's worst father." Kris said, and did not even glance at Tao, when he went in the other direction. Tao was left in place and Jungkook came to the Tao."You seems to be difficult?" Jungkook asked and Tao nodded. "Since begin, when he heard that his father is in a coma." Tao said, and sighed. "Tao, am i right, that Kai and Kyungsoo have only Hyeon?" Suga said Tao chuckled. "Soo is pregnant again. Soo said that he is going to breaking one day Kai's ." Tao said and Yoonkook couple laughs. 

"Kyungsoo is actually fun as always." Suga said and Tao also laughed. "So, not only when the threat to do it for real. Baek and Chanyeol was caught, when they had been Soo's in the kitchen during ual . Soo burned their clothes in the yard, that he should be taken seriously when he says anything. "Tao said and Suga nodded to understand."I hope really, that Ace-uncle wakes up soon. Kris is so nervous breakdown." Suga said and Tao seemed to be concerned about. "I do not want that fight. I hope that all was when Kris did not know the father. Then all was better. "Tao said, and sighed."Could not you tell me who the traitor is?"Suga asked and Tao sighed. "I do not, I promised my father that I will not tell. I can only give you a hint, and you have to find out for yourself." Tao said Jungkook and looked dazed. He did not know what they are talking about or what it relates to. 

Tao looked at Jungkook and realized immediately that Jungkook does not know the Dragon or rather, his boyfriend is the son of Red Dragon director. "Have not you told him yet?" Tao asked and Suga went silent. "What you are not told and to who?" Jungkook asked and Suga remained silent."Kwon Yoongi, I'm telling him, or yourself?" Tao asked and Suga ultimately sighed. "I myself." Suga said, and he looked at Jungkook with sad eyes. Jungkook knew that something terrible was coming out of his mouth and Jungkook promises to himself that whatever comes out of the Suga's mouth so it does not change their relationship. Besides, if he has someone else."Jungkook, I have had to tell you for a long time that I'm not from so perfect family than you think. My mother is Korean best doctors, but works to mafia called Dragon. My father is a Red Dragon director. Twin sister in the future head of the Red Dragon. What comes to me and younger siblings, no we do not involve Dragon other than the parents is working to the Director of the Black Dragon, who happens to be Kris's father. 

Kris is the future leader of the Black Dragon, and is true for many people who want to kill the Dragon family members. That is why I am very careful that anything doesn't happen to you. "Suga said and Jungkook was silent. He would never have expected that his sweet and lovely boyfriend is the Asian worse mafia gang son." I do not care if you're a son of mafia leader or you're mafia leader. I still love you. "Jungkook said, and Suga kissed him."Thanks to the Tao." Suga said and Tao just smiled at him. "Please. I'm going home, if Kris has calmed down." Tao said, and Yoonkook couple said goodbye to him. Jungkook touched Suga's hair and smiled.

Kyungsoo's pow:

I sat quietly on the couch and watched as Kai play with Hyeon. Our children really reminds a lot of Kai, except he has inherited my lips, and now look forward to the new baby. I'm really happy to have another child and Kai seemed to be happy the matter also. It seems as if he had planned the whole thing, and Taemin should come to visit us today. I got up from the couch, and it seems to me that Kai staring at me, and to be exact as he stares at my . I turned towards him and he had this stupid grin on his face. "Umma! Look!" He shout, and Hyeon was draw by me and Kai together. I smiled at him and watched as he continued with Kai to play. I cooked, until I felt that someone was clinging to catch my leg and looked down. Hyeon my leg was caught. "Umma." Hyeon said, and i looked at paper.

"Is it for me?" I asked him, and Hyeon nodded. "Did you do it?" I asked again, and Hyeon just shook his head. "Who did it?" I asked him, and Hyeon smiled lifted up. "Appa." Hyeon said, and I hold the paper in my hand. I looked at when Hyeon ran back to Kai and I confuse the food that it does not get burned. Then looked at the image which Kai was done and the picture was me. Roses were flying around the image, i was in the picture too and the image made me smile.But I came back to reality and I kept putting on food. I just barely made the food, the guests rang the door bell and told Kai, of course, to open the door. "Soo, come here." Kai shouted and I brought apron hanger to the door. I went to Kai and there were two completely strange people that I've never seen before. 

"Are you Do Kyungsoo and whether Kim Sohyun and Kim Dongwon your adoptive parents?" She asked and I nodded in response. "Why you ask?" I asked and she gave me an envelope. "This was told to give you and you have to read it carefully through." She said, and went off with another person.Kai closed the door and looked at me. "Are you going to open the envelope?" Kai asked and shook my head. "I was not thinking." I said and he just nodded his head in order to understand. Shortly thereafter, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun came in. "How nice to meet you Kyungsoo after a long time." Key said, and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled at her. "Likewise, Mrs. Kim." I said and he smiled.

Hyeon was behind the Kai's leg hidden and Taemin smiled at him. "Appa. Two appa?" Hyeon asked and Taemin froze. It's been so long last time, when someone said to him Kai. "Hyeon, this here is Taemin. My brother." Kai said, and Hyeon mouth was open completely. "Hey, Taemin." Hyeon said, and waved cheerfully. Taemin could not do anything but smile Hyeon cuteness and I loved this family. We went to dinner and Kai of course, feed Hyeon. "I have not seen Kai so happy for a while." Key said, and nodded. "He and Hyeon is attached to each other. Just like Luhan and Sehun. Can not let go of each other for a moment, and Kai will not even let me take care of Hyeon. "I said, and chuckled Key."I remember someone to a similar incident." Key said and looked at Jonghyun. "Why are you looking at me?" Jonghyun asked and Key grinned. "When Kai was born you were close at him so much that I could not even touch my own child." Key said and everyone laughed the whole matter. Jonghyun just smiled and he looked at Kai. "Well, are you planning a new family member?" Jonghyun asked and Key hit her husband, who mutters. "Is it too early to think of another child. Hyeon is still so young, is it Kyungsoo?" Key asked and I went the very wordless. I looked at Kai, and he sighed because guessed why I looked at him. 

"Umma, we are waiting new child." Kai said and Key looked at Kai shocked. Jonghyun grinned. "Congratulations to you two. Kyungsoo and Taemin are pregnant. It is nice that we get two grandchildren more." Jonghyun said and Key looked at Taemin. "YOU TOO?!" Key yelled in shock and Taemin glared at his father. "Thank you so much appa. "Taemin said and Key had almost fainted."Our children are not than me." Key said and Jonghyun looked at Key "a ing liar." face "Jongin just like your twin. Taemin has come to me."Jonghyun said and Key rolled his eyes. He began bite his lips, and he happened exactly the same time looked at Kai. He also bit his lips and Key sighed his defeat. "Okay, granted, that Jongin is a replica of me." Key said and I looked at Key shocked. 

"Are you then the same erted as Kai is some times?" I asked, and Jonghyun chuckled. "Oh yes he is. Key does not just show it how he really is." Jonghyun said and Key hit him again. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo and Jongin, but I have some things to work with Mr. Kim Jonghyun. "Key said, and rose from the table." Thank you, the food was heavenly as usual, but we're leaving now. Come visit us at our as well. "Key said and dragged Jonghyun behind him.The rest of us laughed at the scene and said goodbye to them. Kai took Hyeon sleep and Taemin looked at me. "I am happy that my brother found a wonderfully human-like you." Taemin said, and looked at him in puzzlement. "Jongin dating once with a woman. It was Jongin's first love, but the woman broke Jongin's heart and Jongin was since only played others feelings, until he met you. I can say it directly, it was love at first sight and he tried to get to your favor. Well, he succeeded, and now he is here. "Taemin said, and I nodded my understanding." If I ever get I can see it on the . I promise that she will fear me for, until she is dead. "Taemin said and I laughed. 

"Can I get to join the little torture?" I asked, and Taemin nodded. "Of course you can get. If you meet woman named Jung Krystal. Say to her, that i have some word for her." Taemin said, and I began to look around. "Where's Minho is?" I asked, and Taemin laughed. " he has some things to work with his parents. "Taemin said, and I nodded my understanding."But I'll go now. You want, however, to spend quality time with my brother." Taemin said, and winked to me. I could not do otherwise than to blush and laugh at him. I said goodbye to him and closed the door behind. I looked at the envelope, and I became interested, after all, to open it. I took the envelope and opened my hand. I started to read it carefully, until he came to the point that made me plummet to the ground and look at the letter in disbelief. 

Kai came downstairs and he saw me crying. He ran immediately to me. "Are you all right Kyungsoo?" Kai asked and shook my head. Kai began to read the letter, and he froze. "A-are you serious Kyungsoo?" Kai asked and I nodded. "Do Jaehwa, are you sure that this is not a joke. He can not be the biological father." Kai said, and I was so upset and embarrassed that I could not say anything.


A//N: Update!!! Long time when i last time write. I had works and now works are over, but school is came. Soooo boring. Hope u like this chapter.

What do u guess who is Do Jaehwa? I tell hint. He is couple times seen in this story. XD

Comment!!!