The Baddest Female

Play With Me

'Title: CL - The Baddest Female


"Tell worries Kyungsoo. We are listen, and we will help as best we can." Mr. Kim said, and i smiled at him gently. "I got the letter and the sender claimed to be my appa Do Jaehwa." I said, and I realized how difficult both went. I can already guess, and Mrs. Kim looked at her husband, "Your father is al-", "SO YOU KNEW THAT HE WAS NOT DEAD?!"I called out to them, and tears flowed down my cheeks"YOU HAVE LIED TO ME 17 HELL YEAR! "I shouted and I left the doors blazing away. I was so angry and upset that I don't even cared where I was walking, and after this i see only black.

I tried to open my eyes, but the light was so bright. The first I saw Kai and then I saw my adoptive parents and the unknown woman. "Are you okay Soo?! Oh my god, I was so worried about you and our child, but fortunately you both survived." Kai said, and hugged me. I looked at him and he realized why. "That grandma drove you up. I wonder what you did to the car on the road, when you walk always walking on the road." Kai said, and my adoptive parents was upset at looked at me. "I do not want to see them two anymore." I said, and both looked at me in shock, "Ky -"., "Get out!" I yelled, and they both sigh. After all, they left and this woman looked at me. "I-I'm really sorry, I did not see you when you came suddenly in front of my car." The woman said, and shook my head. "No, the reason was not you it was my fault. I was so angry and shocked that I did not realized where i was walking. "I said and she smiled at me.

"Who else are you?" She asked and I looked at her. "I am Do Kyungsoo and this here is my boyfriend Kim Jongin." I said, and I saw how her eyes widened. "D-Do Kyungsoo?" He asked and i nodded. "Yes, what about your name? "I asked and his smile radiated happiness." JUNG KRYSTAL!!! YOU TWO-FACED !"Taemin shouted, when you came through the door, and only now I realized why Kai was so tight. I looked at the Minho came after the shame of his wife. "Oh, welcome to Taemin. been a while since we last met." Krystal said, and Taemin rolled his eyes. "Go to hell Krystal, Jongin has already been allocated and, secondly, they have a very pretty family." Taemin answered, and then I listened to when both fight. "ALL OF YOU GO TO HELL EXCEPT YOU KIM JONGIN!" I shouted, and then all the others except Kai went running out of my room. 

"I got them a headache." I said, and Kai just smiled at me. "Me too." Kai said, and kissed me. I heard someone clapping and we looked at who it was. "Long time no see Do Kyungsoo." The person said, and I looked at Kai with amazement. "Who are you?" We asked, and he grinned. "Allow me to introduce myself. Do Jaehwa, your father. "Jaehwa said and both of us solidified."The last time I saw you. 18 years ago. You were so beautiful then, and you're still." Jaehwa said, and Kai just glared at him. "What do you want?"Kai asked and Jaehwa just grinned. "I just want to know my son and I want to to know what his life has been. "Jaehwa said and Kai rolled his eyes."I'll give you a chance, but if you fail the whole thing, I do not want to have anything to do with you. Is thing clear?"I asked, and he hugged me. 

"THANK YOU!"He screamed and Kai felt jealous. Jaehwa just chuckled and looked at Kai. "Don't be jealous Kim Jongin, I did not think to deny you and Kyungsoo relationship and you get to spend with him, even if the rest of your life." Jaehwa said, and both of us looked at him in amazement. "How do you know my name?" Kai asked and Jaehwa laughed . "I know a lot of things and knowing your name is just a fraction of what I know about you." Jaehwa said and laughed also. Kai looked at me and I him."You're just like your father." Kai said, and at that point I glared at Kai."WHAT.DO.YOU.MEAN.KIM.JONGIN?" I asked him and he just mumbled. "I like your boyfriend." Jaehwa said and he smiled at us. "UMMA! APPA! "Hyeon cried and ran over to ours." D.O, I heard what happened to you? Are you all right? "Kris asked, and Jaehwa froze.

Kris's POW: (Before that) 

"YIFAN! I GOT TO HELP MAMA AGAIN! THEN MY PHONE BE CLOSED DURING ALL DAY AT UNTIL THE EVENING!" Tao shouted and I said goodbye to him. The children came up to me and of course they was close at me. Hyeon in the left leg and right leg of twins, of course. "You three don't get by Hyeon's mama fruit purée, if you do not let me pick it." I said, and the children went to the table to wait. I take bowls each and all three in turn. The twins already know how to eat themselves, but Hyeon did not. Thanks to Kai, who is spoiled child, and I heard the phone ringing. Contrary to it, and it was Kai, who told reporters that D.O was awake. I closed my phone right away and then looked at the kitchen table and Hyeon. Yitao bait Hyeon and Hyeon face, hands and shirt was a fruit puree. "Yitao, is enough." I said, and Yitao just pouted.

I raised all three, and I carried them into the bathroom. Sown in them quickly and then clean clothes on. The children came behind me and put the car I brought all three seat. Thank God that Kai left the seat this time and we were able to leave immediately. We drove to the hospital and I saw how was Mrs. Kim crying and Mr. Kim console her. I wondered why and I took Yitao in my arms. Hyeon took me by the hand and Zifan took Hyeon's hand. We went into the lobby and Hyeon smiled. "Taemin!"Hyeon said and Taemin ignored Hyeon, because of a fight with a woman. The hospital's staff had to catch the woman and Minho was back to help other staff to keep Taemin each other away. I took the kids suddenly out of the situation, and we went to the elevator. When the elevator doors opened so we went to the door and calculator Yitao on the floor. I opened the door and Hyeon ran to his parents immediately. "D.O, I heard what happened to you? Are you okay?" I asked, and I saw how this unknown person froze. 

I walked to next to him and he looked at me in shock. "Jay?" I asked in shock and Jay scratched his neck nervously. "Hello Kris." Jay said nervously and looked at him "explain" face. "You feel impressively Soo's father." Kai said and I looked at Jay."EXCUSE ME, WHAT?!" I asked in shock and D.O hold his ears. He glared at me and I regretted immediately. "Yeah, Kyungsoo is my son." Jay said and I looked D.O immediately afterwards. "It is no wonder why you are between the so raw. You Jay with the twins. Always kill something." I said, and father and son glared at me . "That's not true." Both said at the same time and I sigh with Kai. "So where do you two know each other?"D.O asked and Jay chuckled. "The work stuff." Jay said and I looked at Jay. "He is my subordinates. He is the Yellow Dragon." I said, and Jay looked at me in shock. Just as he D.O afraid to tell that he is a mafia boss. "Did you just say that he is the Yellow Dragon?" D.O asked and I nodded. Jay hit me in the head and pretended to be upset him. "Jay, you might wanna watch out for the most. Do you happen to remember who is currently the boss when my father is in a coma?" I asked and he just grinned back. 

"You, but I know that you can not be subjected to torture or dismiss me." Jay said and I gave to him "shut up dude" face. His grin froze immediately, and he looked at the young couple. "Appa, this is my and Kai's child Hyeon. Hyeon here is my appa." D.O said and Hyeon smiled. "Hi, Umma's appa." Hyeon said, and I noticed how happy Jay was. "Hi, you cutie." Jay said and all laughed the while Hyeon hid in Kai's arms. "Jay, this is my twins Yitao and Zifan." I said, and Zifan just waved. Yitao remained seated and looked at Jay. Jay laughed and I looked at him. "Yes, please be aware that they are your children." Jay said, and we laughed even more. "Who is who?" He asked. "I'm Zifan and that's my little brother Yitao." Zifan said and Yitao remained just shut up. "Zifan looks just like from you, but has inherited the nature of Tao for sure. and Yitao is Tao's looking, but nature as your. "Jay said and I rolled my eyes." My children are perfect. "I said and we all laughed again.

"Papa, I want play with Hyeon." Zifan said and Hyeon jump off Kai's arms to on the floor. They began to play and we all noticed how the two of them came along with each other perfectly. The door opened and Tao came in. "Are not you supposed to be helping your mama?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, but he had forgotten the whole thing, and he is in China at the moment." Tao said and D.O looked at him. "Tao, see how our children will get along well."D.O said smiled to Tao and suddenly we both looked at D.O, what he tried to tell. "I think we should be doing arranged marriage. And Kai, you can't say anything to this, because you are on my side already." D.O said and Tao looked at me. "For me, I accept, if Yifan agrees. It's his choice." Tao said, and all stared at me."I agree with the Tao." I said and smiled. D.O rose out of bed and hugged me with the Tao at the same time. "Thank you for accept." D.O said and I just laughed. "Can I put you in the evening, if I support your proposal?" Kai asked and smirk. D.O struck him on the head and gave him a murderous glance. "Here, there are children an idiot." D.O said, and Kai just pouted. 

"I have to go." Jay said, and we were quite forget that he is still here. "Hey." We all said goodbye and the doctor came into the room. He told the good news that D.O had not received serious injuries and he is completely healthy, that he can go home. Kai wore Hyeon and both I and Tao hold twins. Yitao my lap and Zifan was the Tao. We went to the lobby and when we reached the courtyard. Taemin and this woman fought still."Taemin, how long did you think to fight ex: ni with?" Kai asked and Taemin stopped. He looked at his brother and us, too. "Ex?" Hyeon asked and Kai smiled to Hyeon. "Appa loved that long time ago, but appa loves umma so much that appa can never stop loving him." Kai said, and D.O slapped Kai again . "Kai, there's still children."D.O said and Kai just smiled like crazy. "I like it when you hit me." Kai said with a grin. D.O Kai shook his head, and Kai let Hyeon down, because he came to me and Tao.

Kai's POW: 

I looked at how Hyeon hold Kris's hand and I smiled at that cute moment. I then love being a father, and I felt how someone slapped me at . And then I heard two different slap, which came in a row and it was behind my back. And Krystal squeak like some little brat. "Don't touch my man anymore ever. Find your own!" D.O said and I kissed passionately D.O. D.O grinned and so we left Both home. Taemin and Minho came with us and of course, they waster a ride. We took them home and D.O slept in the back seat, because I don't want him sitting in the front seat. He was so cute when he was asleep, and I could not help but admire his sleeping face. I drove into the yard, and I carried D.O inside, of course. Today has been a grueling day and as soon as I got to sit on the couch so my phone rang. "Kim Jongin at phone." I said and rubbed my eyes. "Hey, would you like to come to me?" Krystal asked and I rolled my eyes. 

"Not now Krystal! Get your own life. I am not anymore your and I don't love you, so leave me alone." I yelled on the phone and I can hear her laugh. "Kim Jongin. I always get everything you want and I get you too, even if it means, that I would have to kill the owl eyes and your brother. "Krystal said and I rolled my eyes." If you touch my Kyungsoo or Taemin. I promise to kill you by myself. "I said and she just laughed in the background."Just like I believe you, Kim Jongin. I know that you can't kill me." Krystal said, and I noticed D.O on the stairs. He came to me and took my phone. "Who's there?" He asked sleepily. "WHO HELL ARE YOU?! I WANT TO TALK KAI AND NOT WITH YOU!" Krystal shouted and D.O glared at me murderously the sidelines. 

"Did not I already say hands off my man or I cut every one of your fingers one at a time, you can not make a phone call to him. Then will break your jaw if you can not speak any more annoying voice."D.O said, and I heard this far Krystal's laugh. "Listen now, you owl eye. I don't afraid of you. "Krystal said, and D.O just rolled his eyes." Listen now, , when I threat of something, it should be taken seriously. I know where you live and where you work, be careful that your back if you don't want to die. "D.O said, and hung up the phone."Thank you dear." I said and kissed his on the lips. D.O smiled at me and hugged me. "You know what we left off in the morning, when we had to leave?" D.O asked and I laughed. "Kyungsoo, you were unconscious month." I said and she looked at me in shock. "Why did not you say anything about that?!" he shout and he beat me playfully at the chest. "Because I like how you hit me, and I think it's really y." I said, and she jumped into my arms. "then continue the mihkä last we left off." he said, and I took the course the offer.

CL's POW: 

I looked at my phone because the message came, and it was my friend. He wanted to see me, and, of course, I went to the bar where he wanted to see me. "Soojung whether something's the matter?" I asked, and she was an ordinary grin on her face. "I want to get these two to get rid of. Would you kill them?"She asked to me, and gave the two images. "Is this a reason for what?" I asked, and she grinned. "I guess you remember the ex boyfriend of Kim Jongin?"She asked and I nodded. Who now will not forget him. "I want him and the two of them are in my way." Soojung said and I looked at her in amazement. "Are not you the one who had left him?" I asked and he nodded. "But I came second thoughts now. I want his back by any means necessary, because no one says no to Jung Krystal Soojung."She said and I nodded only. "I heard that Ace has awakened." Soojung said and nodded. "Yeah, his son gets even so still leads, because uncle Ace is not yet in order. "I said and looked at me in amazement. "The boy? I thought that he is childless just like others, except your father." Soojung said and I sat down next to her. I took my phone out and I showed her Kris's picture. "This is Ace's son and we are best friends, too." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh, that mean Jongin has relationships with the Dragon mafia." Soojung said and nodded only. "Of course he have relationships at dragon's main leaders because I have just heard today that his boyfriend is Jay's son."I said and her eyes dilated looked at me ." Did you just say that Jongin's boyfriend's father is Jay? "Soojung asked shocked and I nodded." Yes, Do Kyungsoo is his name. You know him from somewhere? "I asked and she was shocked."It can not be true. Just when I planned that he will die." Soojung said and looked at the pictures in more detail. I've only seen Kyungsoo couple of times, and I can certainly remember her closely. "Forget the CL. I could never come to win the war, and I can not cause problems to you." Soojung said and nodded only answer. "Well, then what you gonna do about Krystal?" I asked, and she grinned. "ruining their relationship."She said and began to laugh hysterically.


A//N: Hope u like it. XD

60 Subscribe!!! Thnx so much!!! LOVE U MY LOVELY READERS~~ 

*Kiss u everybody

Comment!