At first

Play With Me

Title: JJCC - At first


"Who is Jiaheng? "Luhan said and all looked shocked at him."And he is the one who got badly injured Kai? "Luhan said, and they all nodded. "I'm Xi Luhan." Luhan said and Ace looked at him. "I am Li Gang Chao, call me only Ace." Ace said, and Luhan looked at him. "So I asked who's Jiaheng. It is better to tell Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol and especially yours Li Gong Chae, Ace guy. "Luhan said and Baekhyun looked at Ace. "He is Kris's step-brother." Baekhyun said, and Luhan's eyes widening. "DOES HE HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER?!" Luhan shouting angrily. "Luhan, I meant you. How can you forget that Kris is one of the only brother and it's you." Baekhyun said and shook his head. 

"Well, Jiaheng. He is Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin and actually Kris. My son." Ace said, and Luhan's eyes increased again. "Do you mean that you are Black Dragon's Head?" Luhan said, and they all nodded. "Your brother went missing a week ago without a trace. No one has seen him or heard of him. Dragons have tried to look for him all over." Ace said, and Luhan sighed. "Tao is not, at least not seen. I went to him at the moment ago, and I asked whether he saw Yifan. Yifan is not suspect anymore but where hell he is now. "Luhan said and thinking. "Is Kris disappeared?" Tall boy and a young asked. "Sadly, there is the Tao." Luhan said and the Tao, he was almost crying.

"I should not have left him alone over to the Bulldogs." Tao wept and Baekhyun and Luhan comfort her. "Kris was away a long time ago from they, but he disappeared a week ago again." Baekhyun explained and Tao looked at Baekhyun. "Was he all right?" Tao asked, Ace nodded. "I'm Ace and his father." Ace said, and Tao looked at him. "I'm Yifan's ex boyfriend Tao, but we needed him!" Tao wept even more and Chayeol patted Ace's shoulder. You're really not good with feelings." Chanyeol said, and laughed. "Tao, what do you mean by "we" thing?" Baekhyun asked and Tao smiled sadly. "I'm pregnant and I'm a 15 week." Tao said, and Ace looked at him. "C-can I get g-grandchildren?" Ace asked and Tao nodded. Ace hugged him. 

"There is no wonder that Jiaheng was so more than protect you. Now, until I realized that he loves you more than anything and did not want that, you're hurting." Ace said, and Tao stopped crying. "Really?" Tao asked, wiping some tears his cheeks. "Yes." Ace said, and smiled Tao. "I remember how you and play with Jiaheng, when you two was young." Ace said, and smiled. "Wait, you have to tell me too." Luhan said and Ace chuckled. 

"Huang Zitao, your father. He was my assistant and he died in the fire, which caused the Bulldogs. He saved you and your mother's house and stayed for yourself trapped in. He did what only that you would be safe. I honor his last request, that sent you to safety and my ex wife and Jiaheng also. It is wonderful to see that, after all, did you end up in one. "Ace said, and Tao looked at Ace. "You knew my father?" Tao asked and smiled a lot. Ace tell to Tao of all kinds for his father when they went back to the D.O's house. Ace went home and others went inside. They discovered many pairs of shoes. 

"WHERE HELL HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?! Oh, hi Tao." D.O said in a threatening and he smiled to Tao. "Why is there an awful pile of shoes?" Tao asked and sighed. "This Ace guy, got Kai injured pretty badly." Luhan and Tao explained just nodded . "Kai's brother Taemin and his brother man is here trying to get him out of the room." D.O said and they nodded. "Soo, I'm sorry, but my brother is such a bad mood that he not go out of his room. He really was injured pretty badly, so he not be come out of his room maybe ever." Taemin explained and someone hugged him from behind. "Aww, Minho then at home." Taemin complained and Minho grinned. 

"We're leaving. Bye." Taemin said, and left quickly. "How do I get Kai out of the room." DO said thoughtfully. "I must tell you one thing, which could help you to understand why Kai so badly injured." Tao said, and all looked at him."Huang Zitao, you do not tell him."Luhan spoke in Chinese and Tao glared at him."Kyungsoo deserves to know the truth Luhan."Tao snapped and Luhan sighed."Fine, then."Luhan said and the Tao dragged D.O into the kitchen. "Kyungsoo, whether Kai do something today?" Tao asks and D.O says."I was angry because the person who insulted Kai so I was on top of him. Kai helped Chanyeol because Chanyeol promised to do  and Kai talked about normal thing and then it happened." 

"Well, he came next to me and kissed me right on the lips. I liked to father, yes, but I was angry and confused, so I displacer Kai completely. "D.O said, and Tao only nodded in response. "Do Kyungsoo. He is in love with you. He is injured as soon as somebody mocks him because he loves you." Tao said, and D.O was speechless and looked at Tao. "I stupid. Why did not I notice it earlier. Oh, my poor baby Kai. "D.O said, and ran as soon as behind Kai's door. 

"Kai, open the door." D.O said, and beat on the door. "GO AWAY HYUNG!" Kai shouted and was clearly heard that he was crying. "Come on out Kai." DO said, and she began to cry. "GO AWAY!" Kai shouted through the door and he cried even more. "KIM JONGIN! I'm sorry! I'm so terrible, that I did not notice how much you care about me. I can understand if you're mad at me. I should have been a day comfort and for you, and I really love it how you are so erted to me, and how you kissed me this morning. "D.O said, and he leaned against the door. 

The door opened and D.O fell into the arms of Kai. "Really?" Kai asked and D.O smiled at him. Now D.O stood opposite the Kai, and he jumped into the arms of the younger. He started to kiss her passionately, and the rest looked at. "Wow, I never knew that D.O may be about naughty." Luhan said and grinned. D.O and Kai stopped and both Luhan struck in the head. "Shut up Luhan." D.O said and closed the door. Luhan sighed and looked at Tao. "How are you Tao?"Luhan asked and Tao smiled at him."Fine. I hope that Kris can be found quickly." Tao said sadly. 

"Hey, Yifan cares about you. The last time I saw him, he was angry, and we are quarreling." Luhan said, and he wept. "The last time we saw him he was frustrated and irritated. The whole time he was with the Dragons." Chanyeol said and Tao looked at them. "the last time I saw Kris. he helped me to escape and told me that I have to run as far as I am able, and he said he loves me." Tao said he was depressed. 

"Kris, he has always loved you." Baekhyun said and smiled Tao. They went to the end of the day to watch the news. Except Baekyeol couple became very when they sat side by side. Well D.O get them to their room to investigate problems. Luhan and Sehun went to buy baby supplies and D.O went help Lay and Suho design their weddings. Kai, well, he went to his room, who knows what he is doing there so Tao was left alone to watch the news. 

"Lee the company has continued to rise in the stock market in the world. It has become nowadays money tree and are about to open a sister company in the USA. Next year, if this is also going so well, and the US sister company to produce just as well they open a third sister company somewhere in Europe.

Then the shocking things. Dragon mafia has expanded and more dangerous than in previous years. It is rumored that the entire Dragon mafia paragraph should be dominant Asian mafia, of course, after Hell Angels. 

Wu Yifan Li Jia Heng Kevin have been found at last. According to our information, he was s-"news anchor


A//N: Update, update and update~~ Sorry, for u have to wait, when i update that. I have good and bad news... Bad first. I can't update that soon. I think u have to wait week or 2 week, when i can update. Then good news. Next chapter will be more Tao's mysteries!!! There is something about Kris. And KaiSoo is finally here! Sorry for tease u!

Thnx at up votes!!! Love u~~

Question:

Do u wanna know what happened to Kris when he was disappeared without a trace?

Comment!!!