Want u back

Play With Me

Tittle: 100% - Want u back

Update~~ ^.^ Finally i can give some claps to myself. -.-

Please! Answer this:

Do u want more than 25 chapter or shorter?


"Leave." Ace said, and Mrs. Wu looked in amazement. "Excuse me?" Mrs. Wu asked him and Ace glare. "You have exactly 10 seconds to leave my sight or you will die this was created." Ace threatened and download the gun at the same time.

"Ace, what is wrong with you?" Mrs. Wu asked and Ace glared at her. "8..7..6..5" Ace calculate and Ms. Wu went away. Ace sighed deeply and grinned. "I should have shot her ages ago." Ace muttered aloud, and walked the streets. 

Kris is my life. What do I do if she dies? We do not have the world's best father-son relationship, but I care about him. He will always be my dear son. he wanted it or not. I will always love him. I do not like the idea that Luhan is his brother, but when I looked at him. I understand now why Kris protect his brother. Luhan is the complete opposite Kris. Luhan's fiance is also a nice person. I hope Luhan and Sehun really a lot of luck share each other. But at the moment Kris is important, Yoongi is also and especially Tao.

Ace knocked on the door and GD opened the door. "Why are you so late here?" Asked the GD and sighed of tired. "I came to see Kris, if he is doing well." Ace said and GD smiled at him. "He is alright. Trust me, but you need to rest. You're drunk again. "GD said, and took the Ace on the couch. He brought a pillow and a blanket. Ace began to snore, and he covered up the Ace. "Good night. Gang Chao. "GD said, and Ace muttered in his sleep. 

GD went to check the Suga and he heard Suga talking. "Kris, are yu wit mi okay? I am yur bet frend? "Suga said and GD opened the door." Who are talking to Yoongi? "GD asked and Suga smiled. "I am Suga! I chit wit Kris. "Suga said and GD looked at him. "Is Suga your nickname?"GD asked and Suga nodded. "Kris tol mi wen wi MIIT firt time tat i sei Suga ma niknam." Suga said and smiled at GD. 

"Did this Kris teach you to speak?"GD asked and Suga nodded. GD smiled and suddenly he began to think about. "Is this Kris person's real  name or his nickname is Kris?"GD asked and Suga pouted when he wondered. "His real name is Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin. Tat is lun name. "Suga said and GD looked puzzled at him." Kris, sei tat they want MIIT his family. They want sei sorri to his dad and bro. He wishes to correct his mistakes. "Suga said and GD looked at him. "Yoongi. Some little time ago completely. I'm so proud of you. "GD said, and hugged Suga." Thank yu appa. "Suga said and GD continued hugging.

Kris's pow:

I watch from a distance, and I was jealous. I began to walk around this house, until I saw my father and I began to smile. I wanted to touch him, but I could not. I breathed deeply and walked all night through the house, until I went to the room where the Suga is not allowed to go. I see the body lying on the bed and slowly I realized that looked at myself. I lay on the bed and I had the urge to touch my body, but I was afraid that it would go the same way as other body I try to touch. I touched my body, and I felt how I can move the left hand. I took a deep breath and touched throughout my body myself. After all get dark. I can't see anything.

No one's POW: 

Dara heard coughing from Kris's room and she ran as fast as she got into the room. Kris coughing and had his arm. "Are you okay?" Dara asked and Kris looked at her. "What happened?" Kris asked and rubbed his neck. "Careful. You've just woken up. Do you remember anything of what has happened? "Dara asked and Kris looked at her. 

"Where is the Tao? Is he all right? "Kris asked, and tried to get out of bed, but Dara stopped him." You need to rest. You can not just move. Oh God! KWON JIYONG! LI GANG CHAO! IMMEDIATELY TO HERE! "Dara cried and both appeared in the door to the mouth and Suga also came. Ace saw that Kris was awake, and he ran to Kris. "I've had you so hard tedious. I have not heard for at least 2 months to your sound or your wonderful facial expressions. "Ace said, and cry when he hugged Kris. 

"Could you let him go. He is choking because of you. "Dara said, and Ace let go of him." I just miss him. "Ace said, and Kris rolled his eyes." Do I have any more to runaway? I can't. "Kris said, and all looked at him." You inn- "GD tried to say, but Kris looked at him." Who got me with innocent? "Kris said, and looked at them. "It was me." Tao said and Kris considers Tao straight in the eye. "T-Tao." Kris stammered Tao's name and Tao hugged him. "We really miss appa." Tao said and Kris kissed him on the cheek. Kris breathed Tao's smell and smiled like an idiot. 

"Kris, we are going to parents." Tao whispered in the ear of Kris and Kris grinned. He looked at Tao's eyes and kissed him passionately. "Spice up my day always somehow. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sorry that I left you alone. Hu- "Tao put his hand in front of Kris's mouth and smiled at him. "It was not a formal break up. I think we are still in relationship. Suho and Lay has married a week ago. Luhan still will not marry, since you've been gone. You umma is released from prison, and you should have seen how your appa went crazy here, when was told that you'll wake up surely. "Tao said, and smiled. 

"I've never seen him? Who is he? "Kris asked and Suga smiled at him." I'm Suga. "Suga said and smiled. Dara looked at Suga and Suga looked at him. "Imma! I love yu! "Suga said and he hugged Dara. Dara smiled and kissed Suga. "Yoongi is my child. He woke up from a coma yesterday. He can not even speak properly, but he at least try. "Dara said, and Kris glared at him." I can get then also rise if he gets. "Kris said, and pouted. Dara sighed in defeat. 

"Okay, but be careful. Tell me immediately if you feel dizzy or feel ill."Dara said. Kris nodded in response and he got up out of bed immediately. "Calmly!" Dara shout and Kris rolled his eyes. "Could you tell me what happened to me?" Kris said, and Dara sighed. "You will be shot three times. Each bullet hit a different location. The fourth bullet was found in a nearby tree. You are lucky that you discovered in time. "Dara said, and Kris nodded. 

"Tao, I'll take you for a cafeteria and then we can go to see Satansoo. I miss Satansoo. Is there Kai still similar to the erted than before? "Kris asked, and Tao chuckled." Soo and Kai is now a couple. Baekhyun and Chanyeol remain the same. Well its probably know. "Tao said, and laughed." Ahh, I want to seriously see them. "Kris said, and Tao smiled." Let's go. "Tao said, and took Kris's arm." Appa whether my car here yard or whether it is mansion's yard? " Kris asked, Ace smiled. "It's in the garage." Ace said, and Kris nodded. 

"Come Tao, let's go. I want to see them already seriously. "Kris said, and this time, Kris pulled Tao. Tao looked at Kris's car and shook his head. "You can not be serious!" Tao was thinking when he saw the car. "I thought that you'll like this." Kris said, and laughed nervously. "KRIS! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME! FERRARI! "Tao shout and Kris laughed." Calm down, you're pregnant and I do not want that something happens to you and our child. "Kris said, and Tao took a deep spirit to calm down. 

"Kris, we are going to twins and probably also knew that Luhan is pregnant." Tao said and Kris looked at him. "Excuse me. Did I hear correctly that Luhan IS PREGNANT!? "Kris asked, and Tao laughed at his reaction." Just wait Oh Sehun. I promise that you will not see the light of day. "Kris said, and Tao laughed. 

Sehun almost choked on his drink, and he began to cough (A//N: You know probably the feel, when you try to drink / eat something and it goes to the "wrong" throat. -.-) "Luhan, how I feel as if someone would want to hurt me. Or rather, it seems to me that your brother comes here. "Sehun said and Luhan looked at him." My brother is missing, and he won't come back anymore. Do you think that he will come through the door with Tao, and he says, "I have had mi-" Luhan did not get to say anything when Sehun stopped him. 

"Lu-" Sehun tried, though. "Sehun I was speaking and you stop me. It would be time to wonder if he is standing behind me. "Luhan said and he looked at Sehun." He is behind me right? "Luhan said and Sehun nodded." You said it already Luhan. I have really missed you. "Kris said and Luhan jumped to hug Kris. "OMG! I have had a hard miss you. "Luhan said, weeping and hit Kris's chest." Where the hell have you been! All we worried about you has been. "Luhan said and Kris chuckled." I have been on my own way. "Kris said and Luhan smiled. 

"However, welcome back." Luhan said and Baekhyun come down the stairs with Chanyeol. "Luhan what are you doing he-OMG! KRIS! YOU'RE BACK?! "Baekhyun shout and hugged him." BYUN BAEKHYUN XIAO LUHAN! NOW SHUT UP THE ING MOUTH!! MY HEAD HURTS OF YOU TWO NOISY!"D.O outraged and he glared at all. D.O notice Kris and Kris just laugh. "After a long time D.O is not it?" Kris asked, and D.O fell silent. Kai had to come next to D.O and saw Kris. "Whats up bro? I do not remember when I last saw you. "Kai said and hugged Kris." Nice to meet you too Kai. I heard that you got D.O at last. "Kris said, and Kai grinned. 

"Kyungsoo is just so perfect and y. His heart-shaped lips. I can not help thinking how he suc-ouch! "D.O slapped Kai head and glared at him."Don't have not talked to enough of Kim Jongin. "D.O said and Kai pouted." But you're just so ing y. I'm already half-hard! "Kai said with a grin. D.O looked at him, and struck again at the same point. "It's not my problem that you think i am so ing y." D.O said, and he drew a circle with your index finger Kai's chest. Kai bit his lips. "And I can't help you with your little problem, which is so hard trying to get inside my small and tight hole." D.O said and grinned.

" KYUNGSOO!" Kai said, and he go to the shower handle his "small" problem. D.O all laughed and looked at him. "Do not you watching me like that. Yea, I'm still innocent Do Kyungsoo. "D.O said and grinned. All just nodded and D.O smiled them. "I'll make you breakfast!" D.O cried and went to the kitchen. Kris began to laugh, and everyone now look at him. "I missed this daily life." Kris said, and smiled.


A//N: Yey! KRIS IS BACK! XD Please don't kill me. Hope u enjoy~~

Thnx everyone! Love u~~ Remember answer!!!!