Be alright

Play With Me

Title: Yoseob, Gayoon, G.NA & Changsub - Be alright


Wu Yifan Li Jia Heng Kevin have been found at last. According to our information, he was s-"news anchor 

Tao was shocked and immediately rises from the couch. Tao a run to the hospital, and he looked at the waiting room to which he was advised. Ace also came to the room and noticed how shocked Tao was. "Hey, are you okay?" Ace asked, and Tao nodded. Ace smiled Tao. "Huang Zitao." Ace said, and Tao looked at Ace with astonishment. "So Mr. Li?" Tao asked nervously. "I really want you to keep a secret Jiaheng hospital visit. I already with gifts policemen and doctors, the news reporters gave false information. I want you to be the only one who knows his whereabouts. that's the address where you can find him. "Ace said, and Tao just nodded. "Do not tell even Jiaheng's brother where he is." Ace said, and Tao just nodded in response. "I understand. You want to hide him from the world, because he will be the next Black Dragon? Am I right?" Tao asked and Ace smiled at him. 

"Where did you invent this?" Ace asked nervously and Tao was holding a black thick book. "This is all what my father wrote this. He really was faithful to you. He did not die in a fire, but he died in your arms. He was shot and I remember that day. I probably should not remember, but I remember. "Tao said, and he wept. Ace looked at him. "I'm sorry Zitao." Ace said, and Tao smiled a little. "I really want the next Black Dragon is Jiaheng, but his head is not just turn." Ace said, and Tao smiled to Ace. "How else can you find out all this?" Ace asks and Tao looked like a black book which he held in hand. "This is why gangs want me. They want to know who is the next Black Dragon. It is better that I keep this. I also found out, that the troop is a traitor. "Tao said, and Ace looked at him. 

"Wait a minute, did you say that in my gang is a traitor? Who is it?" Ace asked angrily. "I'll give a hint. It would not be any fun if I told ou answer now." Tao said, and Ace chuckled. "You really have inherited your mother's beauty and your father's personality." Ace said, and laughed at his own words. "Well, tell me a wink." Ace said, and Tao grinned. "Her eyes exudes anger, thinks like crazy and she also keeps an eye on Kris." Tao said, and Ace looked at. "The traitor is, therefore, a woman." Ace said, and Tao nodded. "She is coming closer day by day for you and eventually kill you and Kris, that sheaccess to a leader. "Tao said, and Ace's eyes widened. 

"So my father had written." Tao said, and Ace says. "The only women in my gang is CL, Minji, Hyemi, Amy and Sandara. But that was during the father's written, will not change the mind like Sandara." Ace said, and his eyes widened. "You mean that Sandara is the traitor?" Ace asked and Tao grinned. "Like I said. It would not be fun if I told you who the traitor is." Tao said,


A//N: Sorry, so short. Next chapter will be longer than any chapter.

Welcome new readers and old readers of course too! Thnx for comments, i try answer! Luv u~~

R u thinking who is the traitor?

COMMENT! ^.^