Bad Mama Jama

Play With Me

 Tittle: Bad Mama Jama by Bigflo


"Because I love you Do Kyungsoo. I would not trade you. Day by day I fall deeper into the ravine you made and there is not come back from ravine before I die there." Kai said and D.O wept. Kai rub with one hand D.O's back and he felt someone kicking him. Both looked at each other. "Our children moved?" Kai asked and D.O nodded. Kai hugged D.O more, and he grinned D.O with his dirty grin. "Ehem, Kim Jongin. Child is present." D.O said and Kai pouted. He went back to play with Hyeon, who had been staring at his parents, when they began to talk to each other and D.O decided to go to make the food because Hyeon had hardly eaten anything.

In the meantime, Oh family. "SEHUN! I AM DYING TO HUNGRY!" Luhan whiny and Sehun wore their little daughter's lap. "Lulu, I'm tired. I feel as if the world would collapse back of my neck." Sehun complained and pouted at the same time also. Luhan laughed and took their daughter in his arms, "Haeun, let rest the appa , okay?". Luhan asked and Haeun smiled, "Yes Umma." Haeun said and Sehun sighed in relief. He walked into the bedroom and he fell on the bed. Luhan peeked into the bedroom and discovered Sehun sleeping on the middle of the bed. He chuckled at his betrothed, because he slept cutely and Luhan knew that his fiancee was very tired because Sehun had not taken off his clothes, and he slept in the middle of the beds without pillows or a blanket.

 

Luhan went to the kitchen and began to make a snack for him and Haeun. He heard that someone knocking at the door, and Luhan went to the door right away. "Oh, Xiumin. Nice to see you." Luhan said and laughed. Xiumin and Chen came in with their daughter Jieun and Haeun waved to Jieun. Both girls playing happily together and Luhan continued snack to do. "So, where Sehun is?" Chen asked Luhan laughed. "He sleeping, because he was really tired." Luhan said and Xiumin looked at Chen angrily. "And you do not Imagine inspiring him or invitation Satansoo here. "Xiumin said Chen rolled his eyes." First of all. I'm not afraid Kyungsoo and second, I don't thought wake him up. "Chen said, and he disappeared from the kitchen." I doubt that I'll call Kyungsoo here just in case. "Luhan said and called to D.O.

They talked for a while and Luhan persuaded D.O to come to his home, which was difficult because he had just received his son home. It was not long after D.O came with his family and D.O considered when Luhan tried to make a snack, "How lo-"., "An hour and always been ruined." Xiumin said and grinned as Luhan glared at him. D.O shook his head. "Luhan, I can do for you food. We ate already anyway." D.O said and Luhan the pleasure of mind let D.O him kitchen to cook. Sehun has been in the next few days really tired, that he does not want to do any housework or even to cook for him and Luhan doesn't likes cooking. As soon as D.O had made snack and Sehun walked into kitchen and same time try open his eyes. "Who the sent idiot Kim to wake me up?" Sehun asked and D.O glared at Kai. "Kim Jongin. What we were talking about this?" D.O asked and Kai pouted. "But it was not me this time. "Kai said, and crossed his arms. D.O rolled his eyes, because Kai's childish behavior. "This bastard is a little bit smarter than Kai." Sehun said, and the same Xiumin glared at his husband.

"I could not resist the temptation." Chen complained and others began to laugh. "Oh right, Kyungsoo, my husband claimed that he was not afraid of you." Xiumin said and grinned mischievously. D.O looked at Chen whose eyes widened, and D.O also grinned. "Really Kim Jongdae? Do you remember who lock you in the closet or who made you fear so much that you could not become for a month to school?" D.O asked Chen kept his ears. "PLEASE MINSEOK! SAVE ME! "Chen cried on the verge of weeping and the children looked at him. No one noticed that Sehun ate food directly from the pan and Haeun laughed. Others turned to look for Haeun laughed and Sehun just kept on eating. "OH SEHUN! LOOK, THAT THE OTHERS GET FOOD TOO!"D.O shout and the same, Chen suddenly went to behind Xiumin. "Protect me Minseok."Chen said, and Jieun looked at Chen. Jieun is the oldest of the children, and he is 3 years old. "Umma, why appa afraid of?"Jieun asked and Xiumin raised his daughter on his lap."He is afraid of Kyungsoo, because they do not have good common past." Xiumin explained and D.O took his family because of his work was made. Hyeon also complained was tired and they decided to take her son to bed. "I can not figure out how Kai takes Satansoo." Chen said, and laughed. "Since Kai loves Kyungsoo whole his heart and repeated way. They have a bond that does not broken easy and sorry to say this but without you, they might not have ever looked at each other. "Xiumin said Chen looked shocked by his husband."So because of my Satansoo and poor Kai together? "Chen asked, and others nodded to the answer. 

"But Satansoo able to make heavenly food." Chen said, and went to the roast pan. He saw that it was empty and he was disappointed. "WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO ME, I DID NOT GET THAT HEAVENLY FOOD?!," Chen cried and was crying. Xiumin took hIS husband from ear to catch up, and he said goodbye TO Oh family, "Why does everyone always fights to get Kyungsoo's the food." Luhan asked himself and Sehun chuckled, "Because of his meals are the best I have ever eaten I hate to admit it, but Satansoo is the best cook that I've never ever seen. "Sehun said and Luhan laughed." You're right, Mr. Oh, do not be angry if you say that I am a bad cook, because we both know that you are the best two of us. "Luhan said and both laughed happily when Haeun stared at her parents.

CL's POW:

Minjae was in my arms, and I opened the door to the mansion. Was none other than GD and Ace there. They looked at me strangely and Minjae laughed in their face. "Do you again you took upon ourselves to watch over Minjae?" GD said, and I laughed. "I do, but I took it for what belongs to me."I giggles and both stared at me. "Jaejae, go to  upper floor so I come behind, okay? "I asked, and he nodded in response. He ran to the stairs up and I went to my favorite my couch to lie down. "Minjae is my child." I said, and stared at the ceiling. "WHAT?!" GD and Ace cried both at the same time and  I laughed at their reaction. "Do you remember my friend Seukwang? I promised to give birth Minjae behalf of Krystal and you were so busy that you never noticed that I was pregnant. Bom and uncle knew about the pregnancy, and they helped to hide it as well. Krystal and Seukwang are both dead so I decided to take care of my child."I said, and both stared at me still. "Congratulations to GD, you have a grandchild." Ace said, and patted GD's shoulder. GD stared at the emptiness and I laughed at him. "Minjae is a good boy and he gets to be my successor when I die." I said, and both looked at me."I saw Krystal morning trade. How can she be dead?"GD asked and I started to laugh."She did something that I can't apologize to her and I killed her." I laughed so much that I began to coughing. They stared at me like crazy, and I smiled at them. "First she killed Seukwang and treated Minjae badly. After all, she was trying to ruin Kyungsoo's relationship and kidnapped Hyeon. It was the last trick from her." I explained, angry and Ace stared at me angrily. 

"I still can not figure out why you're so nice for Kyungsoo, because he was hurting me." Ace said and I rolled my eyes, "Kyungsoo still does not deserve the mistreatment, he belongs to the Dragon family." My father defended him and Ace sighed in defeat, "Why. Krystal tried to break Kyungsoo with respect? "GD was really interested in the subject, and so also appeared to be Ace. I laughed and looked at them. "Appa, remember Kim Jongin?" I asked, and GD look like he was thinking that. "It tanned boy who was with Krystal together sometimes, but they divorced?" GD suspiciously answered and nodded. "The same guy." I said, and Ace eyes expanded. "That Kim Jongin Kyungsoo's boyfriend? Oh my god. How come he is so sensitive? are you absolutely sure that he is nit the same person?" Ace was shocked and I looked at him suspiciously. "Whatever. Krystal wanted Jongin back, because he is rich. Krystal always married persons who were rich and Jongin was his first target, but Jongin was not interested in making a family and marriage so Krystal resigned. She began to look for easier target. One rich man was in her target, and she conceived, of course this man's child. Well, it took a year, when he resigned with the man and Krystal got a large amount of money. the boy's name was Jeongwha and he did not get to see his father as often as he would have liked. " The two leaders listened with interest and I kept telling. 

"Next, her target was Seukwang. Krystal does not hallunnut give birth to child, and I pledge to give birth behalf of Krystal. Seukwang agreed and so the Krystal too. I and Seukwang situation was quite romantic. We loved each other and always fell just increasingly deeper in love with her. Krystal became jealous here. he shot Seukwang first, and then he lit the house on fire. Seukwang could still survive, but it was too late, because his body was burnt to ashes. "I tried to hold back my tears. "If I was faster so I would have saved him. I could not any more that to happen and I did not want that Kyungsoo suffers the same fate as me. Minjae forced to grow up without his a wonderful father." I said, and both were silent. "I killed Krystal, because I could not give it to longer happen, she deserved it, because she take father from Minjae and threatened the Dragon family members, "I explained angrily, but also at the same time sad. Both hugged me tightly and smiled at me. "We are proud of you Chaerin. We have always been and Minjae is welcome to the family of the Dragons, as other dragon's relatives nut not Jiaheng mother's family." Ace explained proudly, and we laughed it. 

"Why do not you directly to the said your ex wife's family?" GD said, and we kept laughing. "Ehem." Dara said, and turned to look at him. "Is that all true what you told Kwon Chaerin?" Dara asked with no feelings and I nodded to her in response. She then came to me and hugged me. "YOU ARE THE WORLD'S PERFECT DAUGHTER!" She was crying and the leaders laughed at her.


A//N: Do u like HunHan and XiuChen meets again? Or do you like story of real Krystal? XD The end is come closer and closer. And then end is here. But I will write soon!

Comment, please!