Everybody

Play With Me

Tittle: SHINee - Everybody

When Yoongi was in coma he can speak, but now he is wake up and he don't know how to speak. So don't think why he don't speak.

Sorry, i was write that yesterday, then that lost everything, what i write. So here is new Official chapter.


"Sandara? Are you okay? "GD asked and Dara just hugged him." He's back. "Dara said, and wept with happiness. After that came the boy behind him. "Our own little Yoongi has woken up."

Suga's POW:

I stood in front of these people. Do I know them? It seems like I was in a dream one hundred years and who was the person who was lying next to a bed. This woman, who is she? The boy with the blond hair is really wonderful and his smile is beautiful. Who is he? "Yoongi, are you okay?"Sandara named woman asked me.

I nodded my head and I saw the blond woman's smiling at me. "Tao, let me introduce you. Here is my twin brother Yoongi. I usually do not talk about him, because I never expected her to wake up from a coma. "The blonde woman said, and this boy named Tao smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Yoongi, I'm Huang Zitao, but the invitation-only Tao." Tao said, and I was left staring at him. "Oh, Tao, he can't answer to you. He's not mute, but he can't talk yet. He was 2 months old when he was forced into a coma. He had a high fever and his health collapsed so much that he was forced into a coma. "Sandara explained, and even then I looked at them. This Sandara probably know a lot about me. It is good to they talk to for me when I can't answer for them in any way.

"Umma, I can teach him to speak." The blonde woman said, who claims to be my twin. "Oh, of course you can." Sandara said and rolled my eyes only. Blonde woman pulled me down on the couch next to her.

"I am Chaerin and I'm your twin sister. Call me only CL. This here is the Bom. She is our cousin. And Tao I presented already. He is my friend, but do not try to steal him. He is already reserved for the other. "This CL person said to me and I just nodded in response.

"Try to talk about something." CL said, and I opened my mouth, but I closed it immediately also. "Say." CL said with her serious tone of voice and I sighed. "Koains." I said, and all began to laugh at me.

"Okay, practicing say Umma." CL said, and smiled. "Say U-M-M-A." CL said, and I looked at her. "Immae?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Umma, not Immae." CL said, and I glared her. Good it is his to say, when I have never spoken to before.

No one's POW:

D.O looks everywhere and he tried to look for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Both of them had been surprisingly nice to him and it began to him to suspect that something strange was going on. "Soo, is something wrong, when you run around the house?"Baekhyun asked and D.O smile BaekYeol pair.

"What are you two correctly hiding from me?"D.O asked and both went silent. "N-nothing, K-Kyungsoo." Chanyeol stammered, when he looked at D.O's face. "Okay, the i will believe you two. Keep a nice day. "D.O said and grinned mischievously.

D.O left and Baekhyun hit in the Chanyeol's arm. "What if he finds out? He will really kill us. "Baekhyun retorted to Chanyeol and he sighed." Yes, he, anyway point he will be to find out. "Chanyeol sighed and Baekhyun also." So annoying to keep secret things to D.O when he is not doing very well react to them while getting to know. "Baekhyun said and Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun. 

D.O be around the corner, and he knew that they hiding something from him. She discovers Kai to join them. "I was quite sure that I heard Kyungsoo's voice. You did tell him? "Kai asked and Chanyeol gave him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry. We did not tell him anything. "Chanyeol said." However, when he gets to know so I do not know how he will react to it. "Baekhyun continued Chanyeol's comment. Kai nodded and smiled. "Oh, spend a nice day. Do you have enough toys in your room? "Kai asked and grinned. "KAI! Stop being such a ert. "D.O said and all looks at him." Hi Kyungsoo. Where did you come from? "Kai asked nervously and grinned Kyungsoo.

"Now you tell me what you are hiding from me?" D.O stared at them, and the trio sighed in same unison. "Well, it's hard to explain." Baekhyun said and scratched his head. Chanyeol hugged him and D.O glared at Kai.

"This is somehow connect to you. Lower explains Kim Jongin or ask your brother what the correct hiding. "D.O said Kai sighed in defeat." Okay. I thought to take you somewhere for a romantic place and they found out my plan, but they agreed to help me implement it. "Kai said, and smiled nervously to D.O, who looked face," Don't lie to me ing ".

"Kim Jongin, tell me the truth." D.O said Kai bit his lips. "Okay. Let's leave this, then this, when you do not tell me what it is. "D.O said and glared at the trio." But I'll get that out somehow. "D.O threatened and left the room. 

"What are we going to do, if he finds out? Kai, he will indeed kill you. "Baekhyun said Kai sighed." I know. That's why I thought to say the right time. "Kai said, and Baekhyun glared at him." You should say then suddenly, before he sees it. "Baekhyun said Kai nodded only." I promise to tell it inside him in this week. "Kai said, and BaekYeol couple nodded. 

I shouted, I screamed and cried on the floor the knees. I wanted to die. No one is here. People do not care about me. Suga disappeared and no one is here to talk to me. I hit the floor and I noticed. Place changes unexpectedly. It is no longer white room and then I found it. I can see the Tao. He walks towards me and of course I will run towards him. But he walked past me and I tried to scream his name, but he did not answer me. Am I the only air for him? 

I ran after him and I could not grasp his hand. My hand went through him. Since then collapsed to the ground and cried. I saw Suga, but already I realized that no one can see me or hear. Wait a minute Suga ?! He knelt in front of me and I looked at him. 

“Whus, yu are?”Suga asked, and then I realized. I am a ghost, and Suga will be able to see me. "Kris." I said and he nodded in response. "You can not speak properly?" I asked, and she nodded again. "Kris?" Suga said and looked at him. "Yes?" I asked, and he smiled. 

”I cun sae yur neme roht.”Suga said, and he hugged me. Tao came again and he looked at Suga. "Who is you are talking about here?" Tao asked and Suga looked at him.”Cit wit Kris. He is ma bet frend.”Suga said and Tao looked at him.

"Where is he?" Tao asked and Suga patted the floor. Tao knelt next to Suga."He is her. He is hundsum un nis.”Suga said and Tao looked at me. "Nice to meet you, Kris. I have a boyfriend, also known as Kris. "Tao said and Kris he tried to touch the Tao, but his hand went through.“Tao, Kris trai tac yu. Put he cun’t tac, cause he is gast.”Suga said and Tao smiled at Suga. "What does he look like that?" Tao asked and Suga pouted because he thought.Yu rimemb thut gai in the ruum. He is jus lik him. Sam bod, sam face. Evyting is sam."Suga said and Tao get quiet."I'm sorry, but i have to go now."Tao said and i am 100% sure, that he start crying.

No one's POW: 

Ace went to his favorite bar, and as usual he took a bottle of vodka. He always came to think things over here. He is glad that Suga woke up. Suga is his godchild and he is also as important as Kris and Tao also. He will protect at any cost these three, although he would even lose his own life. His expression became sad, because Kris had not yet woken up, and Ace was in need of his rude personality. How Kris always called to him, and Kris was the leader material. Suga would become the next Red Dragon, but he has been in a coma all his life and now he woke up. So CL is the next Red Dragon. CL will be 4th a female leader of Dragon. Dragon Mafia was founded by Ace's grandmother's grandmother's mom and no one would ever have thought that just Wu Ying Zhuo had set up the second strongest mafia in Asia. Ace's grandfater's grandfather's father took Ying Zhuo's surname and they had three children. 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy was the youngest, but even so became a leader. At the same time, both girls began to lead the Yellow and Red Dragon. Then came the Black, Red, and Yellow-dragon. Ace smiled. "I know that you are the proud descendants of us how we take care of the Dragon, Ying Zhuo mom of Dragon." Ace thought of and the woman sat next to him. 

"Good evening Chao Gang." Ms. Wu said, and Ace glared at her. "What the hell are you doing here Jane or I should say Jiang Ju?" Ace asked and Ms. Wu looked at him with gently smile. "Oh, Gang Chao, I have miss you so much." Ms. Wu said, and Ace just rolled his eyes. "Go away. I have other things to do than look at your face. "Ace said, and Mrs. Wu pouted.

"Tell me where is my son." Ms. Wu said, and Ace rolled his eyes. "I do not know where he is, even though I would know I don't let him come to close you." Ace said, and Mrs. Wu rolled his eyes. "He's my son and I'm his the responsible parent. "Ms. Wu said, and Ace glared at her.

"He has not been lived in for you and your new family in a long time. He moved away from there as early as 15 years of age. "Ace said, and Mrs. Wu rolled her eyes." You're so childish Gang Chao again. Think about it. We are going to have grandchildren soon. Kris is so lucky that he has someone to like Tao. "Ms. Wu said, and Ace glared at her again.

"Stay away from the Tao." Ace said, and Ms. Wu looked at him in amazement. "Excuse me?" Mrs. Wu asked and Ace rolled his eyes. "You try broke his and Kris relationship. Do you think, that I don't found out? Bulldogs told all that you are behind it. You're trying to get him and Jessica marry. I don't accept it. He is now with Tao and always will be. "Ace said, and Mrs. Wu rolled his eyes.

 

"Is all of this just because that Tao happens to be Huang Sheng Li son?" Mrs. Wu asked and Ace rose over the counter. He walked out and put his hand into the pocket. He felt someone take his shoulder to catch up. "Li Gang Chao, we have to talk about." Mrs. Wu said.

"I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU JU JIANG! YOU MUSt GET NEAR MY SON, YOONGI AND TAO OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" Ace shouted and Mrs. Wu looked at Ace. "Gong Chao, I have changed. I'm not the same woman who I was before." Ms. Wu said, but Ace looked at her with murderous sidelines.

"Leave." Ace said, and Mrs. Wu looked in amazement. "Excuse me?" Mrs. Wu asked him and Ace glare. "You have exactly 10 seconds to leave my sight or you will die this was created." Ace threatened and download the gun at the same time.


A//N: Chapter here finally!!!!! hope you enjoy!!!!

Thnx for comments!!! I really love read, when someone write comment. And new readers too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️