Catch Me

Play With Me

Title: TVXQ - Catch Me

Kris's chapter!

THIS HAPPENED WEEK AGO IN THE STORY! WHEN HE GET LOST!


Kris was sitting on the his father couch. He used his laptop to look for information. He wants to know why mafia gangs are so much interested in him. But nowhere do not have information, he even went to the criminal bars to look for information. Kris took a sip of his coffee, and he tasted it something strange. He spat it out of his mouth immediately, and he looked it. "What the this is?!"Kris shout and he continues to search information. Ace became his next to him and tried to see what Kris did, but Kris put the laptop screen down immediately.

"What do you want?"Kris ask and Ace look at him."I heard you was outside."Ace said and Kris look at him."I AM ADULT! YOU CAN'T CONTROLLING MY LIFE! MY LIFE IS LIKE HELL RIGHT NOW! AND YOU ARE SO ING SELFISH! YOU ONLY CARE YOURSELF!"Kris shout and Ace looked at her a sense of eruptions. He sighed and stood up. "If anything, I will be GD's house." The weapon said, and left. Kris opened his laptop again and continued to look for information. Kris hears the door open and he sighs in frustration. He close his laptop and stand up."WHAT THE YOU WANT AGAIN?!"Kris shout and he saw group of men."Catch him!"Man shout and group of men catch Kris.

Kris's POW:

I opened my eyes and i see only light. Where hell am i? In the heaven? I heard the sounds of chains and wrists hurt. Then i remember. Some group of men catch me and i can't remember what happened next. I watch around and then i saw it. I am chained up and I can't touch the floor. I hung from the ceiling of the shackles. My life is like hell."Oh you are wake up."Man said and i guess he is the boss."Who hell you are?!"I ask and him only laught at me.

No one's POW:

"I am Hole Snake's boss Chanwoo. And you are my lovely captive. You are taller than your father, but dumper than him."Chanwoo say and Kris grinned."You are that dump who can't kill anyone."Kris said and laugh. Chanwoo hit him and he look angry.

"YOU STUPID DUDE!"Chanwoo shout and Kris smile."I am adult and smart. I think, you are so ing stupid."Kris said and Chanwoo hit him again."Vick, punishment him hardly. I want enjoy how he shouting mercy and cry."Chanwoo said and Kris laugh like crazy."You really think that i shouting mercy from you? Never!"Kris said and he continued laugh. Vick grinned and take knife.

"You want bleeding? You should be stop or i am gonna hurt you badly."Vick said and Kris glared at him."Hurt me so badly. You can do everything what you want. Pain is what i enjoy. I want feel pain. So do."Kris say and Vick look at him. He start cut Kris's skin and Kris only laugh."OMG! Is that pain? That is only tickle me,"Kris said and laugh hardly."Vick stop. I can't watch anymore how that crazy enjoy that."Chanwoo said and Vick nodded only.

They go away of the room and Kris hold the knife. The same knife, what Vick use. Kris broken shackles and smirk after, when he was done. He open the door and start fight. He run fast as he could out of the place. He heard 4 shot and then Kris fall down. He can't anymore see anything, he even can't move.


A//N: Sorry for bad english this chapter, but i little bit tired. Poor Kris.... Hope u will get better! Next chapter will continued when it's end. I maybe can write next weekend so, hope u can wait.

Thnx at comments! Love u lovely comment writers~~

Comment!!!