T.A.O

Play With Me

Title: Z.Tao - T.A.O


Kris's Pow:

I heard voices that spoke to me. I know one voice and it was Tao's voice. I love to hear his voice and I try to look for where the sound is coming from, but it is quite useless. I see white everywhere, and I'll be crazy or something. I want to find Tao, but where he is. Or rather, am I dead? I looked at the environment properly and ethylene suddenly appeared in a white chair. And someone on top of it.

"Who are you?" I asked and the person resembled someone. Maybe Baekhyun's ex boyfriend. "I'm Yoongi, but call me only Suga." He said and grinned at me. I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. You are not dead Yifan, but you are between heaven and hell. "Suga told and looked at him in amazement. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that you are in a coma. Been a bit like a zombie. Dead, but alive. This is all just your dream. "Suga said and looked at me. "So I can choose death or life?" I asked and Suga shook his head. "No, but destiny decides it." Suga said, and he smiled at me. "Will I be able to imagine things?" I asked and Suga shook his head again.

"Unfortunately, you can not, but I came here to entertain you." Suga said and I just looked at him. "Unfortunately, I know all about you, but I think you want to know something about me?" Suga asked me and i nodded only answer.

"Have you ever had a real person?" I asked, and his face became sad. "Yes, but i died when i was two months old." Suga said and I smiled at him. "Do you have any family?" I asked, and he gave me again his big smile. I saw how happy he was. 

"I have a twin sister and two younger siblings too. But they do not know that I was there except my twin sister. My parents were then still young. I love my family, although I can't see and talk to them. But I can still hear how my mother, my father and my sister tells me to come back to them. "Suga smiled and it made me think of all the things I had done.

Quarrel with my brother and I didn't give him forgiveness. I resigned my life love and I hurt him because of me. I didn't gave to my step father the opportunity to be my father, but I hated him with all my heart, and we often fought against each other. Sometimes I lay in hospital with a bad wound which my step father did to me. I've never visited at my mother in prison, no matter how many times he asked me to go there for a visit. And I didn't gave my father the opportunity to be my father, but I rejected him when he was nothing to me.

Suga looked at me with concern. "Yifan, is something wrong?" He asked worried and I gave him a small smile. "I just thought of all the things I've done in my life. I just rejection of people and I do not allow them to come close to myself, but I just hurt them back. "I said and hugged me Suga.

"I am quite sure that you wake up. They love you in spite of what your personality is. "Suga said and I looked at him." Really? "I asked and he nodded. "I really hope that you wake up and you can join your family. You can live with them. You really deserve it. "Suga said, and i hugged him." Thank you for Suga. I do not know what to do without you. Will you then visit my sleep, when I wake up? "I asked and his smile brightened even further.

"Do you want to really like it?" Suga asked and I nodded. "You do not need any more to feel yourself lonely. Let's be best friends and can always celebrate my dreams. I promise this. "I said, and he hugged me like crazy."You are the first person who wants to be my friend. All generally rejects me and does not want to talk to me. "Suga said, and she still radiated happiness.

No one's Pow:

Dara looked at how Kris smiled and it made him smiling too. "Wake up soon Jiaheng. Others are waiting for you, especially Tao and the twins. "Dara said, and smiled.


A//N: Short, but hope u like!

Comment!