If you

Play With Me

Tittle: BIG BANG - If You



"Kris?"


Kris looked at them. "Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Kris said his deep and dangerous voice. "Kris, I really do not want to call your father here, so behave." GD said and Kris sighed. "Wow, you really are hidden here, huh?" Baekhyun asked and Kris looked at them. "Hiding? "Kris asked when the young couple looked at her miraculous sidelines." You were a week unconscious Kris. Kris was held hostage Bulldogs same where was this for your friend. " GD explained and the young couple nodded. "Soo and Lulu told that you helped Tao escape, but police do not believe it that way what we believe in. They say that if you were staged all that to show're innocent the whole thing." Baekhyun said Kris she smiled sadly. "It's my fault, that Tao is in a coma. I should never have started to socialize with him. This would never have happened if I had ever been in love with him. "Kris said and Baekhyun smiled at him.

"Kris, Tao's mother told reporters that their families have been threatened for many years Bulldogs and I am glad that you saved him. Even Soo would like to thank you." Baekhyun said, that get Kris smiled slightly. "I hear that he has been kidnapped, so I'm looking for him . When I got a hint of criminal bar, that they have Tao there as soon rescued him. It was so I could have caused my muutakaan.Tao got away, but I stayed in the place. I listened to what they said to me that I am the son of the Black Dragon. I did not think first it until Dragon gang members came to help. after that, I remember nothing. "Kris explained, and was sad looking.

"None of us it is my first confidant until Suho told me you were. He was there when the Dragon gang battled though it had been end when he went on the spot. He saw the tattoos gang members in the neck. That's how he got to know that you are the son of the Black Dragon . "Chanyeol said and GD smiled." My sister is lucky to have married to you Jiyong. Without you, she and the whole family would be dead. "Chanyeol said. "I'll do anything. I had a crush on Dara then, and i was ready to do anything for her." GD explained and Baekhyun smiled. "And you are still." Dara said, and smiled. "Please, do not tell that you have met Jiaheng." Dara said and smiled. 

"Yifan." Kris said harshly, and Dara chuckled. "Your father commanded us all call you to Jiaheng." Dara said, and Kris looked at her. "Whatever. I guess I have to kick him in the and then beat out his foolish head that I am Yifan, not Jiaheng. "Kris said, and laughed loudly. GD looked at him like crazy. "Not even your mom could not do it." GD said, and Dara giggled comment. "It's true. Your mother wanted you to become Wu Yifan, but your father again your desire that you would have Li Jiaheng Kevin. So they decided to give your name Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin. "Dara explained and Kris looked at them. "Sometimes I don't understand my parents." Kris said, and laughed at for his own comment. 

At the same time Luhan looked at Sehun. "Why he said i am Oh Luhan? I'm still Xiao Luhan. We have not officially married." Luhan muttered and Sehun hugged him. "Maybe we should focus on your brother's exploration for, and entrant rooms to prepare." Sehun suggested and kissed Luhan. "Hunnie, I would like to put a couple of pictures, which are sometimes Yifan draw. They are a wonderful. I love these drawings." Luhan said the happy and Sehun only nodded in response. "Okay Luhan." Sehun said and kissed Luhan passionately. 

"THIS IS MY HOUSE SO STOP RIGHT NOW!" D.O raged and Kai laughed. "Shut up, Kim Jongin." D.O said, and lovebirds stopped as soon as you realized how dangerous the D.O's voice is. "D.O, guess what Kai did at last. "Sehun said and D.O looked at him with murderous sidelines. "Tell me?" D.O asked it no feelings. "He cleaned his room." Sehun said Kai spat his drinks out of your mouth. "KIM JONGIN! STOP MESS OF HOUSE! I WILL NOT HAVE TAKEN IT DUE TO AS A TENANT, YOU CAN SPIT YOUR DRINK ALONG THE HOUSE!" D.O was even more angry than before. "I'll clean it. I can clean out the kitchen, if you want to Soo." Kai said and smiled. "IT WOULD BE BETTER!" D.O shouted like crazy. Kai came to the conclusion that cleans the whole house, that D.O would like to thank him for his hard work, but D.O did not thank him, because he were still angry. Luhan and Sehun looked at each other. Luhan call to Baekhyun.

"Hello Lulu~~"Baekhyun sang

"Oh, hey Baek. Do not come home for a while, because Satansoo is back again."

"What's going on while you guys made Kyungsoo that he has become Satansoo once again? "Baekhyun asked in frustration.

"Well, me and Sehun. We kissed first, then D.O raged a little bit. After that Sehun said that Kai has cleaned up his room, and Kai spat their drinks out of the mouth, and the rest is history."

"You did not tell me that the Kai smeared houses. It does not bode well. "Baekhyun told

"He currently cleans the whole house. He promised to clean up the mess."

"I have to go Lulu. See you tonight. "Baekhyun said, and hung up the phone.

"Baek was weird. "Luhan said and D.O glared at him." Where it is slovenly kid go? "D.O asked and Luhan looked at him." He cleans the house because you were so angry that it made him clean the whole house. However, he was cleaning the whole house already. "Luhan said and D.O glared at him. "I have been started to disappear clothes. Always, when son of a is cleaned up the house." D.O said. His vote noticed that he was angry. Luhan sighed and smiled. He went for a walk, or rather prison, he went to meet his mother. 

"Hello, Mom." Luhan said and smiled innocently. "Hi Lulu honey. How's your brother?" Mrs. Wu asked and smiled. "He's somewhere. I do not know." Luhan replied honestly and Ms. Wu smiled only. "Oh yeah. I'm pregnant. "Luhan said it cheerfully, and she noticed how Mrs. Wu radiated happiness." I'm getting at last from grandchild. Is this Sehun father of the child? "Mrs. Wu asked and Luhan nodded happily. "It is, he is the best possible father of the child. He makes sure that I eat enough and sleep enough." Luhan said and smiled. "How many of week, are you?" Mrs. Wu asked and Luhan smiled at him. "I'm three weeks. A friend of mine Lay is 7 week. I'm so excited about the baby. I hope it's a boy, but on the other hand, I would like a girl. "Luhan explained and Ms. Wu chuckled. 

"I really hope that it will be a girl." Ms. Wu said, and laughed. "Maybe I hope, that too." Luhan and smiled happily. "Well, how has gone the way of your life? No need to hide your brother's story. I know him to be innocent of it." Mrs. Wu said. "Well it's have been amazing. We are engaged with Sehun and we will get married as soon as the Tao wakes up from a coma and my brother comes out of hiding." Luhan said and laughed. "Yeah, maybe you should go back home. It seems to me that two people need you urgently." Ms. Wu said, and Luhan's eyes widened. "Oh no, I left Sehun. Who knows what even Satansoo has done something to him. Bye Mom. See you again soon . "Luhan said and ran out of the prison. He took a taxi, which took him to the home.

D.O there was a calm and Luhan's eyes widening. "Are you okay Kyungsoo?" Luhan said and D.O looked at him. He took the phone out and looked like the picture. Kai slept in and hugging his clothes. "He's so cute, but just wait when he wakes up, so he gets a decent lesson." D.O said and laughed eerily. "Soo, could you do me a strawberry cake?" Luhan said D.O and smiled. "I knew that I would have asked for it. So I told Sehun bake it for you." D.O said and Luhan went into the kitchen. Sehun was asleep at the table. Luhan kissing Sehun's head. 

"Wake up hunnie." Luhan said and Sehun looked at him. "What's wrong, my little deer?" Sehun asked and gave to Luhan piece of cake. "Thank you, we want the appa feed us." Luhan said and Sehun chuckled. "Open your mouth as you can get eat a wonderful cake, deer. "Sehun said and Luhan just giggled. D.O came into the kitchen and saw that the cake is on the table. "WHAT THE HELL ?! ARE YOU GOING TO WRECK MY DINING TABLE?!" D.O cried out in shock, until the ending, finally fainted and Kai ran into the kitchen. "What have you done to Soo poor. Soo, wake up." Kai said and shook D.O gently. "Kim Jongin." D.O said it in a low voice, and Kai looked at him. "Yes Soo?" Kai asked and looked at D.O's eyes. "Will you take me to the bed that I don't need to see this awful mess. I get almost a heart attack." D.O explained and Kai carry the D.O to his own room. 

A couple just laughed D.O reaction and Kai came into the kitchen. His cheek was red. "What happened to you?" Asked Sehun and next Luhan giggled. "Soo hit me, but he's still the world's most beautiful human being." Kai explained, and the young couple laughed Kai's comment. "What?" Kai asked. "Nothing." Sehun said Luhan and Kai just smiled. "We're back!"Chanyeol shouted and Kai glared at them. "Shut up, Soo trying to sleep."Kai said and Baekhyun amused looked at Kai. "Oh, what got the little Kai care Soo so much? Is Soo okay?" Baekhyun asked and grinned. "Shut up Byun Baekhyun!" D.O shouted and Baekhyun looked at him. "Oh, hey Kyungsoo. It's nice to see you are wake up. Has there been a day so heavy? "asked Baekhyun and D.O glared at him from the deadly sidelines. "You better clean up your and Chanyeol's room. Or else you can find out your things on fire or you find yourself really from beyond the outside bloodied with Chanyeol." D.O said in a threatening and serious. Baekhyun just nodded and went with Chanyeol their room. 

Luhan and Sehun cleaned the table, that D.O would be more horrible of what he already is. Kai serves D.O, that he is like a queen. "Soo, I thought here is that you should look around." Luhan said D.O and glared at him. "There's someone who wants you so badly." Luhan explained and Kai slapped Luhan immediately. "Do not disturb D.O, he must relax." Kai retorted to Luhan, which made D.O laugh. Luhan looked at him strangely. "Who would do all the cleaning work if i relax throughout the rest of the week?" Asked D.O and still laughed. "I'll do it D.O, I will show that I can be more than just a ert." Kai said with a grin. "Have I told you how y you are when you sleep just only in the long shirt and boxer. Oh my god, the thighs and the-" Kai not had the time to recite the end of his sentence when D.O slapped him hard in the head. 

"Stop being a ert Kim Jongin." D.O said and gritted his teeth at the same time. "But you're just so ing hot pack Do Kyungsoo. I am already semi-hard! My only what I want to do is you all night." Kai said with a grin. D.O looked at him with murderous sidelines. "I can not help it that you're so ing perfect Kyungsoo. Ahh! Stop!" Kai shouted, as the D.O catch up to his ear and glared at him. "Say one word to me your erss things. I promise that you will not have a second hand. "D.O said, and Kai swallowed." Is that understood Kim Jongin? "D.O asked and Kai just nodded. D.O go to his room and Kai began to complain his ear. "Ahh, why he is so perfect?" Kai complained and HunHan just laughed. "Maybe one day you can get him, Kai." Sehun said, and Luhan just smiled. "If you do not ever." Luhan added and both laughed. Kai glared at them and left the room. Well, he locked himself to his room that no one else can not get in. 

In the evening, when D.O I finally calmed down and cooked food so D.O wondered where Kai is. "Is there Kai again somewhere?" Asked D.O and the young couple remained silent. D.O looked at them straight away. "Let us begin to explain what you did to him again." D.O said the threat. "Oh, they teased Kai. Kai is in love to a person, and they teased Kai that. Then Kai became angry and locked himself in his room." Baekhyun said and grinned about HunHan couple. D.O rose from the table and took the key of his neck. He opened the door to the Kai's room and Kai slept again. D.O could not help but smile at the cute sight. "Jongin, wake up. It's time for dinner." D.O said gently and caressed Kai's hair. Kai smiled and opened his eyes slowly. "Kyungsoo?" Kai asked, half sleepy and D.O laughed his söpöyttä. "I am here Jongin. Come down to eat. I made your favorite food." DO said and Kai rose immediately from the bed up. "Come on, let's go Soo hyung. You need to eat or lose weight and you get ill. "Kai said and D.O just smiled. They both went to the table and all spoke to each other happily. In the following days were calm and Satansoo didn't saw that days. However, Chanyeol received a call concerning Kris. He had disappeared, he was not the Dragon's house. D.O received another call and was told that Tao had just woken up from a coma.


A//N: I finally write that chapter end. XD Aww, KaiSoo moment. XiuChen will be later in the story, but anyway. Finally some good news from Tao. Hope u don't kill, what will happen. Next chapter, well. There is not Kris, but there is more Tao and his secrets. Hope u will enjoy this chapter!

Comment!!!!!