Run

Play With Me

 

Title: Bangtan Boys (BTS) - Run


Huang Zitao was last seen with the main suspicions Kris. Same day when Zitao break up with Kris. He disappeared. No one has heard from him since then nothing. He disappeared yesterday and Kris's personal information is not to be found anywhere or he does not have any personal information. Zitao can be dead or still alive.

Dective wrote that in his notebook and look at young people."So, do you have any more information that Kris?"Dective ask and look at them."My friend dating with his brother."Brown hair boy said and smiling like stupid."Are you sure Kim Jongin? DON'T START PLAYING! THIS IS SERIOUSLY KAI! HE HAVE TO FOUND TAO ALIVE!"Owl eyes said and looked at him threateningly, but Kai shrugged his shoulders. Owl eyes looking at deer looking person ran poker face with the in.

"I heard what happened. Is Tao okay?" Deer asked and they told everything to him. "Are you telling me that Kris would do something to him?" Deer asked and looked at them skeptically."Kris is quite quirky. He will not leave Tao peace at all. Luhan come to your senses now." Owl-eyed said while threatening. "DON'T TALK MY BROTHER, THAT HE IS LIKE AN EVIL!" Luhan screaming and cried. 

All whereas shocked not only by Kai and poker face guy. "Sehun, would you have to comfort him?" Dumbo ear asked. "Oh, if I could Chanyeol. Thank you D.O, you know what. Do not talk to Kris, that he is evil, you do not even know him properly." Sehun said, D.O glared at his deadly sidelines. Sehun went silent and went to hide behind Kai's back. "A-are you Kris's b-brother?"Detective stammered and Luhan nodded. "His real name is Wu Yifan." Luhan said, and the detective nodded. He wrote Kris's real name to the computer and search for information, until he discovered Kris's profile.

Kris / Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin

Born November 6, 1990

Parents Ju Wu Jiang and Gang Li Chao Ace

 

Family younger brother Oh Luhan

"A-are you Oh Luhan?" One investigator asked Luhan nodded. "Wait a minute, HAVE YOU GONE TO MARRIED WITHOUT MY PRESENCE?" D.O began to rage and Luhan looked at him. "You were really in bad shape, and anyway we went with Sehun engaged to be married, was not as we do two plus Initiator. So we thought we'd keep the larger wedding later. "Luhan explained, but D.O looked at him a threat to the sidelines. "This is not the end Luhan." D.O said in a threatening tone and detective told everyone to get out of. After three days, they get a call from a young man who has been brought to the hospital. All ran in the room and the doctor looked at them.

"Tao." All said and almost cry. "Do not worry your friend is okay. He has no fractures or other serious injuries. Just only bruises and minor scratches." The doctor explained that got friends with the assistant. D.O to spend the night in the hospital with Luhan. In the middle of the night Tao wakes up, the doctor told they that he had fallen asleep before they came. D.O hugged Tao immediately. "Thank God you're alright Zitao. Where's that bastard, anyway?" Asked the D.O and the Tao looked at him.

"You will not ever believe what happened. Some of the gang members kidnapped me and asked what the relationship I have Kris. I haven't told they, but they guessed it and Kris came that terrible place. He helped me escape, but I have not seen he since then. Did he come here? "asked Tao and D.O looked at Tao. "I have not heard Kris after you were kidnapped. Kris is currently the main the suspect Tao." D.O told and Tao just nodded. "He was not kidnapped me. They were gang members. If I remember correctly the is Bulldogs, I think it was the name of the gang." Tao told and D.O nodded.

Luhan entered the room and saw the Tao is awake. "Are you okay?" Luhan ask and Tao nodded. He saw how sad Luhan was. "Is something wrong Luhan? Is something happened to Kris?" Tao ask. "He has not been seen these days at all. I do not know where he is moving. Maybe he is hiding somewhere, because he is the main the suspect." Luhan said and Tao felt guilty. "I saw Kris in the morning. He helped me to escape and now he is not nowhere to be seen. "Tao told the sad, and Luhan nodded sadly.

"Maybe he really is just hiding somewhere, as always. "Luhan smiled and chuckled. D.O looked at them, and he began to smile." I really want to thank that this stupid man. "D.O said, and the others began to laugh at his comment. The week of their date of Kris had not been nowhere to be seen, Tao was being attacked in the hospital as soon as D.O and Luhan departed thence. The police still suspect Kris to be the culprit, and is now starting to spread the knowledge that he is wanted by the police. Meanwhile, a gang boss watching the news. 

"Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin also known as Kris is the main the suspect the young man's kidnapping and assault. The young man is currently in a coma and the police are trying to catch him. If you see him somewhere so calling to the police immediately, because he is dangerous."News Reporter in the TV.

"Or is that Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin . That you're the bastard who let Huang Zitao escape. Is it good that you came straight to me Wu Yifan."Gang boss laughed noisy and looked at Kris."What would happen if i kill Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin, the famous Black Dragon's son. I think it should be awesome." He said and laughed loudly. "I'm sorry, but my dad is not his. My father is the family expert in violence. And my full name is Wu Yifan not Wu Yifan, Li Jiaheng Kevin , if you happen to know. My mother is a 4 worst level of violence batterers. "Kris said it coldly, and gang boss slapped him. "Do you really think you can hide at me your real identity?" Gang boss looked straight Kris in the eye and suddenly started to hear the sounds of battle. "To continue the point. Look, if you're lost. I promise to shoot you straight away." The boss said and looked. He saw the policemen. 

"Come on son of a . I'm not going to give you in their hands. But I will kill you with his own hands." The boss said, and went to exhaust the door. Gang boss would like to thank that he had his four loyal gang members in the room, which took Kris a car trunk. The driver drove them to the end of the shelter, and they took Kris out of car trunk. They took her inside and put her in a chair to catch. "What am I going to do with you now?" He asked, and Kris just glared at him. "Shoot though." Kris said again coldly, that this struck him on the head. "No, I want you to die slowly and suffer. You told me to stop with crying, to ask mercy from me." He told and Kris just spat. 

"I will not never yelling mercy for you, son of a ." Kris said coldly and spat a second that the man's leg. The man punched him in the face with a gun this time. "I really look forward to see you die slowly and suffer." He said in a voice filled with anger. The police found blood in the country and decided to take it recovered. They took the DNA tests. It took me two days, until they found out who the blood belonged to. Tao's friends all had the police at the station. "The blood belongs to Kris. He was the place where we had a D.O's and Luhan's information received by the that. But we can not verify what he did there."Detective told them, and they just nodded. 

Meanwhile, the gang boss look at gang members. "Bring me that boy whom the Bulldogs to hold. I want him alive. I don't wanna him dead. He will be a great benefit of the whole gang." The boss said, and the rest nodded. And replied, "Yes, boss!" and the boss just grinned. The police station will alarm and Tao one friend is a police officer. He sees the alarm information. The gang fight. He picks up the phone and call her boyfriend. "Lay." Police said the phone. "Suho, are you okay?" Lay said, and he knew that Suho is going task, where he maybe might die. "I love you more than something else Lay. Keep yourself and care of child. If i go back home alive, go get married as soon as i come home. "Suho said, Lay, he told Suho, that she loves him too, and take care of themselves and their child. 

Suho went to the police forces with the scene. There were dead and the living gang members in the country. Suho goes one and find out the neck the character. Red Dragon. And Suho goes to the police station. He look at four-man's neck. Red Dragon, Blue Dragon, Yellow Dragon and the Black Dragon that is, together with the Dragon. Asian mightiest gang. Red Dragon is Korea's territory in the gang. Blue Dragon is new gang, but the area is in Thailand and the boss is half Korean and half Thai. Yellow Dragon is Japan's territory. Black Dragon is their boss and is usually Chinese territory. But everything has come to Korea. Suho looked at Kris's information and saw the name. Ace / Li Gang Chao is his father. Leader of the Black Dragon. Suho looked for a long time and realized why they have come. Kris is the reason.


A//N: Finally! I write the first chapter! Hope u enjoy this. Only 2 chapter left. ^.^ Hope u really like it first, and i know, it's boring first, but i promise next chapter will be more interesting. Thanks for upvote! Love u! <3 Have a nice day!

Comment!

Red-, Blue-, Yellow- and Black Dragon gang's members have same tattoo, but differents colours. Red have red, blue have blue, yellow have yellow and black have black.