My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk woke up from his sleep because of the constant ringing of his alarm clock. He grunted hearing the annoying sound. He stretches his arm to the alarm clock to silent the noise. He smiled when the noise stopped and snuggled more to hae-hae which he thought was his ‘normal’ dog.

But then something occurred to him. First, why did he set up his alarm early in the morning? And second, isn’t hae-hae already turned into a human? With the second thought, he shot his eyes opened and abruptly sat up on his bed making hae-hae fall flat on the floor.

“Oww! Hyukkie, why did you push me? Is something the matter??” hae-hae rubbed the back of his sore head while making himself sits on the floor. He looked at eunhyuk with a pout wondering why eunhyuk suddenly wake up like that.

“Today is Monday right?”eunhyuk looked at hae-hae. “I think… so??” hae-hae answering back questioning. “ Oh I’m late! Today is school day and I’m 5 minutes late then usual!”eunhyuk quickly get out of bed kicking the blanket and rush to the bathroom leaving hae-hae dumbfounded.

“What just happen?”hae-hae asked himself while scratching his head trying to understand what’s going on. “Oh? Hyukkie said that today is school day? If that so.. I’m gonna try to make him breakfast!”he clapped to himself and walk off to the kitchen with a smile thinking he could do something for his hyukkie.

***************

Hae-hae set out the ingredients he needed then looked at them with his hands on his hips and his tongue stuck out at the corner at his lips. “Hmm.. how did make the sandwiches yesterday?”he murmured to himself while trying to remember.

Then he snapped his fingers, “Ahah! Now I remember!” he quickly grabbed the ingredients and start preparing to make the sandwich with a smile. ‘Hyukkie must be surprised knowing that I make him breakfast!’

After about 10 minutes, hae-hae almost done with what he’s doing and the door to eunhyuk’s room opened revealing eunhyuk that was trying to fix his tie. Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk and was about to say something, “Hyuk—“

“I’m going now hae-hae! and behave yourself alright?!”eunhyuk said to hae-hae as usual and without even taking a glance at hae-hae he left to school. Hae-hae arm left hanging in the air before he put it back to his side.

He then looked at the sandwich he made with a sad smile, “Well I guess I just eat it myself then..” he sighed thinking that all his effort was wasted and walk into eunhyuk’s room to take a shower.

He turned around and was surprised seeing Heechul there! Lucky that held on to the counter preventing him from falling. “W-What are you d-doing here Heechul-shi??”hae-hae asked while standing up.

“Nothing..but hae-hae..”he leans his face closer to hae-hae then smirked. “Y-Yes?”Hae-hae gulped. “Would you like to visit your hyukkie at school?”

***********************

Eunhyuk was now in front of his class panting because of all of the running he done that morning just not to be late. He inhaled one more time before stepping inside the classroom. He scanned the class and when he spotted his best friend Sungmin he smiled and walk to his seat that was just behind where Sungmin is.

“Good morning Sungmin!” he greeted and sat down on his chair. “Morning hyukkie! How was your weekend?” Sungmin smiled. And before eunhyuk could open his mouth, the teacher came in making the students quieted down in their seat paying attention to the front.

“Good morning class!” Mrs. Kim said with a smile.

“Good morning Mrs. Kim!” the students greeted back. “Today we’ll have a new student. Please welcome him and treat him nicely alright?” Mrs. Kim spoke making the students whisper to each other because of the sudden news.

Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin raising an eyebrow asking if he knows something about this. But Sungmin just looked him back with the same questioning face as him and shrugged his shoulder meaning he doesn’t know anything either.

Mrs. Kim cleared making all the attention to her again.“Ok class! That’s enough talking! Donghae-shi, please come in!” She said looking outside the class and gesturing the student to some in with her hand.

After she said that, a boy comes in making the girls squeals and some of the boy snickered but some of them were also acting like the girls. Gay much? But most of all, eunhyuk looked at the boy with his mouth hanging and his eyes almost popped out of its socket! ‘What the hell is he doing here?!!’

The boy that captured all the attention looked at the whole classroom and when he spotted the one he was searching for he smiled widely from ear to ear making some of the girls scream! He goes to eunhyuk’s seat ignoring the stares that was on him. When he arrived, he bend over his body matching his eye level with eunhyuk, “Hyukkie!I made you breakfast!”he said happily holding out a lunchbox in front of him.

Eunhyuk just looked at him dumbfounded. Oh boy.. he guessed that his school life is going to be much crazier after this!

____________________________________

A/N:so what’s going to happen to eunhyuk from now on! XD

@jangkhunyounghunny:aww thank you! >//< and updated! :D

@layla_ashley:glad you like how the story is going!^^ and it's my job to update the story..no need to say thank you..:') i'm the one who should say thanks to you for wanting to read this story! >.< hot dog?? lol XD

@luvlalaland:thank you so much for saying so!! >.< and updated! :DD

@yumi_96:hahahah :D glad that you're satisfied! and thanks for your opinion! i think i'm gonna put R rated scene if the chap need it! XD

@hanamisu7283:omg! youe comments make me blush!! >////////< thank you so much for saying that you like this story and how i write it! it meant so much too me!*gives bear hug too* and take care too!! :DD

@arisa_loveskpop:you are one erted reader for sure!XD and yes! gay means happy! XDD

@crazy_gurl:really?! i thought i was bad at expressing emotions! >.< thank you for saying that! :)) *hugs*

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY OF MINE EVERYONE!! :)))
I'M SO TOUCH BY ALL THE COMMENTS!T^T
AND TO THOSE TO SUBSCRIBE, I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAP! :DD