My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

“Hyukkie?” hae-hae called eunhyuk when he didn’t see any responds from him. Eunhyuk was contemplating with himself whether he should comply with hae-hae’s request or not. He bit his lips and began to speak, “H-hae-hae..i..i d-don’t think t-that w-we should do t-that since—“ eunhyuk stopped when he sees that hae-hae’s frown was getting bigger and bigger on his face until hae-hae turned away his face from him with his arms crossed over his chest.

“H-Hae-hae?” eunhyuk asked worried and hurt at the same time seeing hae-hae’s actions towards him. Eunhyuk wanted to touch him but hae-hae moved a bit to the other side of the couch making a little space between him and eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae’s sudden movement until he realized that hae-hae was actually sulking right now.

‘Omg..what have I done..why did I forget that hae-hae is such a sensitive dog.. He always distance himself from me when he’s mad at me..’Eunhyuk mentally slapped himself in the head and started to panicked. “Hae-hae?” eunhyuk called him again hoping hae-hae would look at him but there was no respond from hae-hae.

Eunhyuk bit his lips and tried to call him again, “Hae-hae?” still no responds. Eunhyuk heart tightens seeing hae-hae ignoring him and he could feel that his eyes are getting watery until he felt a tear fell from his eye. “Hae *sobs*hae*sobs* I’m*sobs*s-sorry*sobs*pls don’t *get m-mad*sobs* at me.” Eunhyuk , managed to talk between the sobs and finally get hae-hae’s attention.

Hae-hae’s pov

I quickly turned my head to hyukkie when I heard sniffles and widen my eyes. Omg! He was crying! Looked what you’ve done hae-hae! Your actions made him cry! You know that he has a soft heart! Hyukkie tried to speak to me eventhough he was crying, “Hae *sobs*hae*sobs* I’m*sobs*s-sorry*sobs*pls don’t *get m-mad*sobs* at me.” He wiped his tears that were falling across his pale cheeks.

My eyes soften at the view and pulled his hands away from his face and wiped the remaining tears with my thumb since I can’t them the way I used to when I was a dog. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back calming him down. “No need to apologize hyukkie.. I’m the one who should apologize for making you cry..”

“N-no..it was my fault.. I forgot that you were a sensitive dog.”Hyukkie said making me pulled away from the hug a little and pouted at him. “Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?” I exclaimed.

Hyukkie just chuckled and said “Well it’s true since you always acted the way you are just then when you’re mad at me.” I released him from the hug and turn my face away from him again with a pout on my face. I crossed my arms and let out a “Hmph!” sound.

“Hae-hae..”hyukkie called me but I just ignore him again. I was just playing around with him and smiled inwardly when I feel that he was fidgeting in his seat. Suddenly I felt something soft on my cheek and I was pulled into a hug.

Eh?

But the hug didn’t last long and then I saw hyukkie’s face was bright red and he was looking down biting his lips. I touched my cheek and a smile quickly formed on my face and said, “Did you kissed me hyukkie?” I asked him and he turned his face turned redder if it was even possible.

“I-I’ve gave you your reward now.. so please don’t be mad anymore.” He said stealing glances at me. I smiled and pulled him into a hug again, “I could never be mad at you hyukkie. And thanks for the reward.” Hyukkie just nodded his head and hug me back. I guessed that he was still embarrassed with the human me. Hehe..

Eunhyuk pov

“I could never be mad at you hyukkie. And thanks for the reward.” Hae-hae said to me and I just nodded my head since I was still embarrassed and hug him back. This is the second time he hug me and I can’t help to feel comfortable when I’m with him. I hug him tighter enjoying his embraced but the moment was interrupted with a grumbling sound.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at hae-hae which was smiling sheepishly at me. “Hehe..I guess I’m hungry now hyukkie.”He said to me and I can’t help to let out a laugh seeing this cute creature in front me.

And so we had our breakfast that day with a new meal I cooked for the both of us. But that breakfast was longer than usual since I need to teach hae-hae how to use the fork and spoon. I sighed as the thought of teaching how to live as a human from now on.. oh god, please let me have the patience I need. I hoped in my heart.

End pov

All this time Heechul was watching them quietly from the heavens. He let out a chuckle looking at breakfast scene in front of him. As he was chuckling to himself, someone tap his shoulder making him to look who it was and saw that it was Leeteuk his friend and the leader of all angels.

“You’re watching them right now?”Leeteuk said shifted his attention to the scene. He also let out a chuckle when he saw how eunhyuk shook his head and slapped his own forehead because of Hae-hae.

“Yup! They’re the most interesting task I got out all the task I was given.”Heechul replied. “Do you really think they could be together?” Leeteuk asked him now in a serious manner. “Well… let just see what’s going to happen..”Heechul smirked meaningfully. He has a lot of things stored for those two..

_______________________________________

A/N: what if eunhyuk brought hae-hae to the mall?^^ is something gonna happen there or is it just going to be perfectly fine? ;)

@lonely37&layla_ashley:thanks for reading and for your opinion! :))

@sujueunhae:updated!^^

i'm sorry if this chapter is crap! >.<

i'll try to make it more interesting in the future!

THANKS FOR READING!! :))