My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

It was the last day of the mid-year exam and the students were now focusing on the last paper. The school was so quiet compared to the normal days that were hectic and noisy. Hae-hae already finished his paper early than the others and was now watching eunhyuk who was still doing his paper while biting the end of his pen. They are sitting by the registry number making eunhyuk and hae-hae’s seating change.The sight of eunhyuk made hae-hae smile when eunhyuk sometimes pouted because of the questions but then when he got the answer he’ll smile widely and continued writing.

Hae-hae could see that eunhyuk studied hard for the exam as he always saw the latter sleep late and sometimes even fell asleep on the study table amongst the books. Hae-hae at that time could just shake his head and smiled at the sight before carrying eunhyuk bridal style to bed. He put eunhyuk softly and gently so that eunhyuk won’t wake up. He then lied next to him and brushed off the bangs that covered eunhyuk’s beautiful face before kissing gently his forehead. Hae-hae caressed eunhyuk’s cheek and smiled, “Good night hyukkie..” he whispered and wrapped his arms around eunhyuk and went to sleep.

~*~

If hae-hae could hug eunhyuk now, he would have if it’s still not exam time. Hae-hae smiled and noted in his mind to hug eunhyuk when they’re finished. Finally the after 15 minutes, the exam ended. Cheers could be heard throughout the whole school and sighed of relief could be heard everywhere. The students started chatting with each other and not in a minute, the school was noisy again.

Eunhyuk released a heavy sigh and closed his eyes for a while after answering that last difficult paper. He just hoped that his score will be like always. Hae-hae saw eunhyuk closing his eyes, smiled playfully and came closer to him. When he saw the blonde didn’t notice him he slowly wrapped his arms around him and he could feel eunhyuk’s body tensed, he chuckled and kiss eunhyuk’s cheek.

When eunhyuk felt something soft on his cheek, he immediately knows who is hugging him right now. Who else if it’s not hae-hae, his erted human dog? he turned around and face the erted guy who’s all smiling widely at him. “What do you think you’re doing hae-hae?!” eunhyuk hissed. But he still, he likes the kiss nonetheless and his pink tinted cheeks are the proof.

“I’m kissing your cheek of course? Do you want me to replay it?” hae-hae said with a smirk and teasingly leaning over to kiss eunhyuk’s cheek once more. Eunhyuk widen his eyes, “N-No! just stay where you are!” Hae-hae just chuckled and said, “It’s my pleasure to stay where I am while hugging you hyukkie.” Hearing hae-hae’s words he finally noticed that he was actually in hae-hae’s embraced all along and he also noticed the looks on their classmates face, grinning and giving a meaningful look at him and hae-hae.

Eunhyuk felt his face burning and he knows that by now his face must be redder than any  strawberry or tomato in the world! He looked at hae-hae and said firmly, “Hae-hae, let go!” evnthough he likes being in hae-hae’s hug, he was embarrassed that the other students are seeing what they are doing.

“Ok..but! with one condition..”hae-hae said making eunhyuk nervous. He was nervous because he’s afraid if hae-hae asked him to do something embarrassing in front of their classmates.“W-What c-condition?” eunhyuk asked afraid. Hae-hae just chuckled inwardly seeing eunhyuk expression right now. Nervous and all.. So cute! He lean in closer to eunhyuk but there is still a safe distance between them, “You owe  me a kiss later ok?”Hae-hae whisper then released his hug on eunhyuk without even waiting for eunhyuk reply making the blonde stare at him dumbfounded.

‘What just happened?! This erted human dog with his tricks! He got to be grateful that I’m in love with him..’ thinking at his last thought, eunhyuk have thought sometimes now that he wants to confess to hae-hae. But just thinking about, it makes his heart pounds and blood rush into his face. Hae-hae was grinning secretly because he got to kiss eunhyuk and got a free kiss from eunhyuk next time. He looked at eunhyuk who’s face was still red from blushing but it seems that eunhyuk was spacing out making hae-hae wonder why eunhyuk was in that state.

Before he could even ask, the teacher came in and the students quickly go back to their seating places according to the registry number. ‘I guessed I just have to ask hyukkie later..’ hae-hae held eunhyuk’s hand and that seems to be the trick to make latter came back to reality. Hae-hae smiled, “I’m going back to my place. Since the exam’s over, I’ll treat you to ice cream ok?”hae-hae kissed eunhyuk’s cheek again and running off to his seat before eunhyuk could scold him again.

The teacher that saw the couple just shakes her head with a smile on her face. “Young love these days..”she muttered before getting the students attention that were already seated in their places. “Alright guys! Since you guys knows that the exam already ended, you guys must know what comes after that right?”the teacher said and the students answer energetically as they know what is the next event the school will held, “Neh!”

“I can see that you guys are excited for the school festival! That’s a good thing! So as you guys know, the school festival is an open day and will be held in two weeks from now on. So you guys can start discussing on what you want our class to be, as in a hunted house, tea house or anything you guys come up with. After you guys decide, come to the teachers’ office and tell me what you guys want to do. Understand?”the teacher asked and the students nodded their heads and answer in unison, “Yes!”

“Alright then, I guessed there’s nothing else to say except good luck! I’ll be at the teachers’ office. You guys can start to discuss now.”The teacher stood up and a left after the students bowed. The class started to talk about the festival all with a smile on their faces. Hae-hae was thinking why the students are so about the festival? It’s a normal festival right?

Hae-hae began to walk to his hyukkie that was talking to sungmin and sat on the chair next to eunhyuk. “Hi donghae!” sungmin greeted him with a smile as always. “Hi sungmin!”hae-hae smiled back before hugging eunhyuk. And of course, eunhyuk blushed at the gesture and tries to wriggled off from the hug.

Sungmin just chuckled at the scene before the class monitor grab his and the other students attention including the eunhae couple. “So as you guys know, the school festival will be held in two weeks from now.  If any of you have any idea on what our class going to do, just raise your hand!”the class monitor finished talking and there are already a couple of student raising their hands up.

The discussion went on and sungmin also thought about what the class could do for the festival. A smile graced his lips as he thought of something and quickly raised his hand. The class monitor saw him and gesture for him to talk, “Yes sungmin? Do you have any idea n what we could do for the festival?”

“I think we can turn the class into a café if all of you agree. About the costumes and all, since my brother own a café, I can ask him to let me borrow some of the maids and the butlers outfit..” sungmin give out his thought and the class became silent not before it became noisy again, excited about sungmin’s idea.

“I think it’s a great idea! So do you guys agree with the class turning into a café?”the class monitor said to sungmin and ask the students.

“Yes we agree!”

“Can’t wait to see how all of us going to be in the oufits!”

Sungmin smiled when the class seems to be accepting his idea and he felt someone patting his back. He turned around to see eunhyuk smiling at him. “That’s a good idea Minnie!”eunhyuk prasied his bestfriend. Sungmin just smile and said, “It just came into my head and I think Jaejoong hyung wouldn’t mind.”

Eunhyuk just nodded his head before the class president start to talk again, “Alright! It’s decided. We’re going make the class turn into a café. I’ll tell the teacher right away and now we can go home.” With that, the students quickly pack up their things and start to walk home.

Eunhyuk, hae-hae and sungmin also do the same and they separate at the school gate. When eunhyuk stopped waving at sungmin’s disappearing figure, he put down his hand on his side not long until he felt his fingers intertwined with someone else.

He turned around to see who that person was eventhough he can guess who it is. As he turned around, he felt something soft and gentle on his lips. Before he can digest what’s happening, he saw hae-hae with his sweet childish smile in front of him that makes it heart skip a beat.

“That’s the kiss you owe me hyukkie..”hae-hae said that seems to make eunhyuk wake up in his daze state. Seeing his adorable hyukkie blinking his eyes a few times, he can’t help himself to kiss the latter once again. And of course eunhyuk was once again surprised by it and hae-hae just chuckled at eunhyuk’s reaction.

He tugged in eunhyuk’s hand and smiled sweetly at him, “Let’s go hyukkie.. I promised you ice cream right? So let’s go!” eunhyuk hearing the word ice cream quickly forgot about the kiss and pulled hae-hae’s hand making hae-hae looked at him amused.

“What are looking at? Let’s go eat ice cream now! I can’t wait to eat my strawberry ice cream!”eunhyuk said to hae-hae and muttered the last sentence to himself with a big gummy smile on his face. Hae-hae just chuckled at eunhyuk, “Alright let’s go.. this will be like our mini date!”he winked at eunhyuk and made heat crept onto the blonde’s face. “W-Whatever!”eunhyuk said trying to hide his embarrassment. So with that they walk hand in hand to the ice cream parlour near the park..

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:ok..just kill me.. I’m ready.

I’m sooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!TT___TT I didn’t update this for almost 2 weeks!! So sorry for my subscibers..:( for the next update, it will be as late as this one because I’m not going to take any breaks as I’m quitting my job. So it means bad news, you guys have to wait but good news since I’m quitting my job, I’m going to update this everyday and start a new fic! :) so I hope you guys understand and once again I’m sorry!!!!T^T just kill me if you guys want!

p/s:i didn't edit it and i'm writing it in a sleepy state..so just ignore the grammatical errors and the nonsense i wrote!! >//<

and to de_cieluv and EunHaePerfecteristic so sorry for making you guys wait so long..
:((

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING EVERYONE!!! :D

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!! <3

(just post on my wall if you guys need to know anthing..^^)