My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Now eunhyuk and hae-hae are at the mall wanting to buy hae-hae some clothes since eunhyuk’s was a bit small for him. They are walking through the stores and may I say that since they entered, all eyes were on them. Well more specifically on hae-hae.

Eunhyuk’s clothes just outline hae-hae’s perfect built body making the girls inside the mall drool at him. Hae-hae was just walking not noticing anything because he was too fascinated about the insides of the mall. It was his first time going to a mall anyway and with his master nonetheless. He was smiling widely thinking about it. ‘This could be considered a date!’ he thought to himself.

Eunhyuk wasn’t paying attention to this at all as he was looking down and blushing because of the sight his eyes just caught. That is Hae-hae’s hand was intertwined with his. They were in that state because hae-hae insisted on it.

He remembered what hae-hae said before they left the house, ‘Hyukkie since I’m not dog and cannot use the rope anymore to keep me close to you so you need to hold my hand right?’ Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk innocently who was dumbfounded and mouth wide opened.

‘I swear that hae-hae is a erted dog! But why am I feeling like this? He is just my dog! Well a human now..but still.. he’s a human guy! Am I gay like Sungmin??’ Many thoughts ran across eunhyuk’s head.

Eunyuk didn’t pay attention to where he was walking until he hit something and was about to fall but someone grab him by his arms saving him. He looked up and saw hae-hae looking worriedly at him, “Are you ok hyukkie? You seem to be distracted by something?”

Yes by you!

“N-No! I’m fine.. I was just thinking about unimportant things..”Eunhyuk gave him a nervous smile as he released himself from hae-hae’s grip. “If you say so..”Hae-hae said raising an eyebrow as he looked at his master weird behaviour.

“O-Ok!Let’s continue walking then! I know a great shop near here!” Eunhyuk laughed awkwardly and walk off quickly to hide his embarrassment. ‘Great! Now he will think you’re a klutz eunhyuk!’ Eunhyuk scolded himself in his mind. But what’s bothering him was actually why he was concerned about how hae-hae will think of him..

Hae-hae just looked at his master figure walked away trying to think why his master was being clumsy since this morning until something clicked in his mind.

A grin plastered on his face realizing why his master behaving that way. ‘Hyukkie always gets nervous when someone he likes is near him and everything he will be clumsy in everything he does.’ Hae-hae giggled to himself as he thought making eunhyuk to fall in love with him is not impossible now.

After realizing that eunhyuk figure was walking further away, he quickly followed eunhyuk before he disappears from his sight. “Hyukkie! Wait up!” he called and ran to eunhyuk.

 ***********

Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch in front of the fitting room while waiting for hae-hae to finish trying the clothes. As he was looking outside the shop seeing people walking and laughing, the fitting room door opened and revealing the now hot guy hae-hae making eunhyuk almost drool at the sight.

Hae-hae smiled innocently at eunhyuk making eunhyuk’s heartbeat not normal anymore. “How do I look hyukkie? Is this ok?” Hae-hae asked.

“You looked hot..”Eunhyuk let out not so audible voice as he was still in daze. “What?”Hae-hae asked again not catching what eunhyuk said just now.

“N-Nothing!”Eunhyuk shakes his head. “Y-You look great!”he added nervously. ‘Thank god he didn’t hear what I just said!’ “Let’s go pay the clothes now.. they all fit perfectly on you right?”eunhyuk asked changing the topic

“Yes they fit perfectly fine..”Hae-hae gave him another blinding smile to him. ‘Would you stop smiling?! I’m gonna have a heart attack here!’

“A-Alright. Let’s go now..” eunhyuk said and walk to the counter fast as he can feel the heat starting to crept onto his face and he could swear he heard someone chuckled behind him.

____________________________________________

A/N:so..do you guys think hae-hae hears or not what eunhyuk said?^^

@arisa_loveskpop:kekeke^^ you're welcome dear! :) and don't worry! i'm actually quite a too! XD but only about eunhae..:p if dogs can really see angels, i don't know what's going to happened! XD

@yumi_96:hahaha :D alright, i get what you mean..^^ thank you very much! :)) kyuhyun as a devil? ;) well let just see how i'm gonna put him in the story..:p

@Racheal352: is it really good?? thank you so much for saying so! >.< and here's the update! :))

i'm sorry it's such a short chap and only updated one chap  today! >< but if i continue, it's gonna be such a long and boring one...

i hope you guys like it and pls comment! :))

thanks for those who have sub and comment! love you guys lots!!^^

THANKS FOR READING~^^