My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk pov

I was still sleeping until I felt something on my head. As I was too sleepy to care about it I just ignore it because it was comfortable and continue to sleep. I tighten my hug on my what I thought was a pillow. ‘But why is it kinda hard?’ I shrugged off the thought as I snuggled more to it to make myself comfortable and I drifted off to sleep again.

I woke up and started to rub my eyes and blinked a few times. I pouted as my eyes saw that I wasn’t in my room, ‘Where am i?? Why I’m not in my room??’ as I was starting to remember what happen, someone greeted me making me stiffen. “Good morning Hyukkie!” I slowly lifted my head at the voice and saw that Hae-hae face was only an inch away.

Oh my god! How did we get into this situation??!! I scream in my head until hae-hae give me a big smile making me blushed and looked away. ‘Calm down heart! He’s your dog isn’t it?? But he’s so handsome and hot and---‘ I didn’t get to finish my thoughts because I felt something on my cheek.

‘Oh no..d-don’t tell me that h-he..’I instinctively turned around and I widen my eyes. We kissed.. we FREAKING KISSED!! ‘Oh my god! Oh my god! Breathe in hyukjae! Breathe in! Well how could you breathe in hyukjae when your mouth is on him!!’ I slapped myself in my mind repeatedly until my eyes met hae-hae.

‘Oh please.. not those eyes..’ They were so alluring and captivating that I didn’t realize I put my hand behind hae-hae’s neck, and slowly I deepen the kiss. He closed his eyes and I felt that he hugged me on my waist. I also closed my eyes feeling his soft lips on mine.

The kissed was short but sweet and I kinda…like it. I pulled back and stared into hae-hae’s eyes. Oh how I love that pair of eyes. I was too absorbed in it until I saw hae-hae smirking at me. I widen my eyes realizing what we had done just then.

‘Oh ! What did I just do??!! I kissed him??’ I tried to get off of him by pushing him but fail as he hugged me tighter. “Aww hyukkie~ if you want to kiss me just tell me. No need to make it like an accident just then.”he said still wearing that smirk.

My jaw dropped, “W-what?! I didn’t do it on purpose! It WAS an ACCIDENT!”

“Oh really? Then why did you deepen the kiss?? And why are you blushing right now?” he continued to tease me. “I-i..t-that----“ I tried to think of an excuse but nothing comes to my mind!

Hae-hae suddenly chuckled making me glare at him. “Don’t get mad at me hyukkie.. I was just playing with you because you were so cute just now! A-and---“ his voice trail of as I wait for the words he’s gonna say next.

“..thanks for the kissed.” He gave a peck on my lips and looked away while smiling shyly. I touch my lips with my fingers unconsciously. D-did he just kiss me again?? I stare at him still not believing that he just kissed me for the 2nd time.

He was blushing and the blush on his cheeks makes him looked super cute! How does this guy be a hot teasing guy in one second and a cute one on the next? This is making me losing my mind! We stayed like that in silence as we don’t know what to do next.

“I-I’m gonna take a bath!” I blurted still blushing trying to get off of him feeling uncomfortable because of the silence. “Y-Yeah..”he said stuttering too as he let me go. I quickly stood up on my feet and ran into my room, grab the towel and rush into the bathroom with a red face!

End pov.

**********

It was night time again and it is time for sleep. Well the whole day eunhyuk just pretend that the incident in the morning as if it never happen and continue to teach hae-hae the things how to live as a human. It wasn’t hard though because hae-hae knew most of the things.

Now eunhyuk was fidgeting in his bed whether he should ask hae-hae to sleep with him or not. If he doesn’t ask him, then he could never get any sleep! And Hae-hae is at the living room preparing to go to sleep now. Eunhyuk bit his lips as time were running out, “Should I ask him or not? But then it is like I admitted I like him or need him.”he murmured to himself.

Frustrated of himself, he let out a scream and in a second hae-hae came into the room wearing a worried face. “What happened hyukkie??”he asked while walking closer to eunhyuk.

“N-Nothing happened!” eunhyuk said nervously waving his hands in front of him. “Are you sure?” Hae-hae asked again still having the worried looked.

“Yes I’m fine hae-hae! Really!” eunhyuk tried to assure hae-hae. “Alright then. If you say so.. well good night hyukkie! Sweet dreams..” hae-hae smiled and turn his heels to walk out of eunhyuk room when suddenly eunhyuk grab him by the wrist.

“W-Wait! C-can you s-sleep w-with me?” he asked with his eyes closed waiting the teasing from hae-hae. But then he felt his chin lifted up and he slowly open his eyes seeing hae-hae smiling tenderly at him. His heart became warm and felt butterflies in his stomach when he saw hae-hae’s smile. ‘What is this I’m feeling? I never felt this before..’

“Of course hyukkie.. I love to sleep with you. I’ll just go get my pillow and blanket ok?” Hae-hae left not before ruffling eunhyuk’s hair. Eunhyuk just stared at the door, ‘He didn’t tease me? That’s weird.’ A moment later hae-hae came with his pillow and blanket putting them on eunhyuk’s bed.

Hae suddenly chuckled making eunhyuk looked at him curiously, “Why are you laughing?”

“Well.. why are you staring at me all this time hyukkie?”Hae-hae asked with a teasing smile while bending his body over to eunhyuk matching their eye level. Eunhyuk quickly looked away blushing, “I-I’m not!”he retorted. “Let’s just sleep!”eunhyuk try to change the topic and move to the right side making room for hae-hae to sleep later. He lies on the bed and cover his red face from hae-hae with the blanket.

Hae-hae just chuckled again at eunhyuk’s action, “If you say so hyukkie~”Hae-hae said in a teasing tone and go switch off the lights before climbing the bed. Eunhyuk’s heart pounds harder against his chest when he know hae-hae is now lying beside him. “Good night hyukkie!”he said to eunhyuk and kissed eunhyuk’s forehead eventhough he can’t see eunhyuk’s face.

And with that hae-hae went to sleep facing eunhyuk. But eunhyuk didn’t go to sleep yet. One more thing that eunhyuk always need to do before going to sleep was to cuddle with his dog hae-hae. So he waited for like an hour until he could finally confirmed that hae-hae was fast asleep! ‘Finally he’s asleep!’

Eunhyuk slowly scooted closer to hae-hae and hug him. Eunhyuk smile when he succeeded but then he felt arms pulling him closer to hae-hae by his waist. ‘He’s not asleep!?’ eunhyuk’s eyes widen and looked at hae-hae face. In the dark he could saw Hae-hae was looking at him with a teasing smile, “I was waiting for you to come hyukkie..”

Heat starting to crept onto eunhyuk’s face making it red and eunhyuk was thankful that it was dark so hae-hae can’t see his face! “I-I w-was—“before eunhyuk could explain himself hae-hae just pulled him closer making eunhyuk’s face against his chest. Hae-hae could smell the strawberry scent from eunhyuk hair when he hugged him and it comforted him.

“Just sleep hyukkie.. good night..”Hae-hae said and smile when he felt eunhyuk’s hand on his waist before saying, “G-Good night to you too hae-hae..”

And so they drifted off to sleep in each other embrace.

_____________________________________________________

A/N:I hope you guys liked this chapter!^^ and hope this could make up for not updating for 2 days! >.< 

@jangkhunyounghunny:finally you commented! :D thank you!^^ and here's the update! :))

@arisa_loveskpop:yes i did write gay! XD but it means happy ok..:p and it's nothing..i'm just asking..^^ you're welcome dear! :))

@yumi_96:here's the update! :D and i hope you're satisfied with eunhyuk's reaction! >.<

@Honey_Snow:thank you!! >//< and here's your update! :D

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING EVERYONE!! :DD
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!^^

and oh! one question though..do you guys want this story to be totally pure or have slight R scene?? 

pls comment and thank you again! :))