My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk pov

We got back from the mall 2 hours ago and after finished bathing and all I am now trying to get some sleep on my bed.  Suddenly I frowned remembering all those saleswomen that tried to flirt with hae-hae. How could they be touchy-touchy with him while I was just next to him!

But then I smiled and giggled thinking back that hae-hae just ignored them and clings on to me. I was too into my thoughts that I didn’t realize when hae-hae came into my room and climb onto my bed until I felt a sudden weight.

“H-Hae-hae? What are you doing here?!” I quickly got up from my lying position and moved back a little. “What do you mean? We always sleep together.. don’t you remember??” Hae-hae looked oddly at me. Oh yeah! Stupid me!“W-well, t-that was w-when you were a dog but now you are a human so i think you should sleep somewhere else a-and the bed is small for both of us to sleep on too.” I tried to make an excuse to not sleep with him.

If I do sleep with him i don’t know if I can actually sleep or not with this crazy heart of mine! And with this erted dog here sleeping next to me I don’t know what’ll happen to me next in the morning!

Hae-hae’s shoulder deflated and disappointment can be seen on his face when I said that,“O-oh..alright then..i’ll just sleep in the living room.”Hae-hae stood up from the bed, grabbing a pillow and a blanket and walked out of the room closing the door. I bite my lips as guilt started to fill my heart seeing hae-hae like that.

Am I to honest just then? But it’s awkward sleeping with another guy. B-but! Haissh! Just go to sleep eunhyuk! I try to shook off the feeling and lie down again trying to sleep.

2 hours later

I’ve been rolling and rolling on the bed trying to get some shut eye but can’t since I feel like I’m missing something! Urghh! I stood up from my lying position. I knew what was wrong. It’s because hae-hae isn’t beside me. I looked at the place next to me and frowned.

I always cuddle with him before going to sleep. I sighed. I guessed I need to get him now, if not I’m never going to get any sleep. I got up from the bed and walk to the living room. I went over to the couch and saw that hae-hae was sleeping soundly while hugging his favourite fish shaped cushion when he was a dog.

I chuckled lightly at the sight and smiled. My eye caught the blanket that was at his feet so I pulled it up to his chest making sure he doesn’t get sick tomorrow. I stood up again and looked at him, I guessed I just have to find another way to sleep since I didn’t want to disturbed him.

I turned around and was about to walk away when suddenly I was yanked back and fall on top of hae-hae. My hands were on his chest and his hands were on my waist hugging me. I gulped as I can feel my heart pounding like it was going to burst out of my chest any second! Omg! What happened?!

I looked up to see if hae-hae was awake but his eyes were shut close. He’s asleep? But how did he pull me? I tried to get out from his grip but he just hugged me tighter! Man! Is he really sleeping?!

I was struggling when suddenly I heard him saying, “I love you hyukkie..” I stopped and looked at him again. “I love you..”he said it again.

My heart feels warm all of the sudden hearing he says those words. I rest my head on his chest thinking about this feeling in my heart. I’ve never experienced anything like this before.. am I really starting to like hae-hae? B-but he’s my dog? I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

That night, I fell asleep in hae-hae’s embraced after trying to figure about the foreign feeling that’s starting to grow in my heart.

______________________________

A/N:I’m so sorry for late updating! >.< I was out today and feeling kind of tired but happy!^^ I bought Suju SS3 Japan and other things like Eunhyuk keychain, button and other stuff..:)) and oh yeah! Do you guys see eunhyuk’s new hairstyle? Is it still blonde or a new colour??>.< I’m confuse..@____@

465701792.png

bi8iu.jpg

@arisa_loveskpop:if you want your dog to be donghae, named him hae-hae then! XD oh you have a bunny? :D and named henry?? his cheeks must be chubby then! >.< :D and Hae-hae here sure is a erted dog..:p

@yumi_96:i'll put kyu in the story but don't know when..:) if a dog really turns into donghae, i want to have all the dogs in the world then! XD

@donghae1111: we all do..*nods head* and yup! eunhyuk is one heck of a lucky guy! :D

@EunHaePerfecteristic:omo! thank you! >///< and here's the update!^^

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! :D
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! :)
AND PLS COMMENT ON HOW THIS STORY IS AND THE THINGS I NEED TO IMPROVE..^^

PLS AND THANK YOU! :))