My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk was now in his room concentrating on his history book at his study table and writing down the important fact he finds in it. Why was he doing so? It’s because next week is the start of the mid-year exam. If he wants to get good grades, he must study for it because he isn’t a genius like donghae but he isn’t dumb either as his grades is one of the top in his class. As he was too absorbed in studying, he didn’t notice that someone was sneaking up on him until he felt something warm on his right cheek.

He turned his head to his right to see what it is. It was just lucky that he didn’t fall off his chair when hae-hae big eyes came into his sight and surprised him. He was still surprised that he didn’t notice that his nose touched hae-hae’s and how close their face was.

When he was just about to asked why hae-hae was there, the brunette gave a peck on his lips, making eunhyuk’s mind blank for a second and blinking his eyes cutely making hae-hae kissed him once again and this time a little bit longer.

When hae-hae pulled apart, he saw a daze eunhyuk in front of him and can’t help to chuckled. He was still standing behind eunhyuk’s chair and wrapped his arms around the blonde’s neck and this time he gave a peck on his hyukkie cheek.

“What are you doing hyukkie?”he asked eventhough when he saw the books lying on eunhyuk’s table he knew that eunhyuk was studying. The question seems to make eunhyuk snapped out of his daze and he can’t help to blush when he remembered that hae-hae kissed him twice on his lips. But because he’s still surprised of the sudden kisses, he didn’t notice the kiss on his cheek.

‘I swear that after I French kissed him a week ago, hae-hae seems to kiss me more and always being close to me!’ eunhyuk cleared his throat, and tried to calmed his fast beating heart when he tried to answer hae-hae question, “I-I was just studying..”he said looking down. Eventhough hae-hae just shoulder hugged him, eunhyuk secretly smile feeling the warmth of the brunette behind him.

“If that’s so, do you want me to help you?”hae-hae asked releasing the hug and grabbing another chair to sit next to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked up at donghae who was now sitting next to him, smiling sweetly making eunhyuk’s heart thumping loudly against his chest.

“S-Sure..”eunhyuk said softly. He seriously don’t know what to do anymore with his heart and how to control it. He knows that he has fallen deep for hae-hae. Hearing eunhyuk’s answer, hae-hae smile hearing eunhyuk’s answer but something popped inside his mind making his smile into a smirk. And it didn’t go unnoticed by eunhyuk.

The blonde gulped, knowing that the guy in front of him is planning something sneaky that always ending up in some intimate way. Eunhyuk saw that hae-hae began to talk, “But hyukkie, after I teach you, I want 1 wish as a reward.. can you promise me that?”hae-hae looked straight at eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk didn’t give an answer as he was still thinking in his mind, ‘should I promised him the wish? B-but what if he asked for something erted?! But I also need a little help in studying..’ eunhyuk sighed and looked back at hae-hae. He nodded his head, “I-I promise..”and with that, hae-hae smile widely.“Let’s get start then!”hae-hae said happily and the study session began.

***

Surprisingly, hae-hae’s teaching is much better than the teachers and it made eunhyuk understand the topics better than before. The study session ended and eunhyuk was all smiling because he’s really happy that he understood the things he didn’t understand before. Hae-hae just smiled at his adorable hyukkie because one, he got to be close to eunhyuk and two, he felt happy because he made eunhyuk smile.

Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae with his gummy smile, “Thanks so much hae-hae for helping me!” Hae-hae just smile, “I’ll do anything for you hyukkie. But..”his voice trails off and lean closer to eunhyuk making eunhyuk moves back a little. “B-But?”eunhyuk stuttered. “But.. I want my reward now..”Hae-hae finished off his last sentence.

“W-What do you w-want then?”eunhyuk asked him again nervously because off their distance. Suddenly a smile appeared hae-hae’s face making eunhyuk confused. Hae-hae pulled back and said, “My wish is to have a second date with you today..”and smiled cutely at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk blinked his eyes a few times not believing that hae-hae asked something that isn’t erted.

“A-A date?”eunhyuk asked again to confirmed. “Yes a date. Why?”hae-hae tilted his head asking eunhyuk. “N-Nothing!”eunhyuk said and turned his gaze away from hae-hae. ‘Why am I thinking that he’ll ask to do erted things?! Pabo Hyukjae!’ eunhyuk cheeks turned light pink because of the wrong assumption he made, but it also turned red because he was somewhat hoping hae-hae would ask things like that to him. He guessed that hae-hae ertness has gotten to him somehow.

Hae-hae brows furrowed when he saw eunhyuk cheeks grew slight red, ‘Why is he blushing?’he wondered in his mind until he thought of something that was the reason of eunhyuk’s blush. A smirked formed on his lips as he looked at eunhyuk, “oh hyukkie~ why are you blushing? Did you think that I would ask for something erted from you?”hae-hae asked as he got closer to eunhyuk.

Eunnhyukk hearing hae-hae’s question abruptly turned to look at the brunette. “N-No I don’t!”he exclaimed but his cheeks was growing redder my the second. Hae-hae chuckled but then a teasing smile decorated his lips after that. “Oh really? Then why are your cheeks are red?” Hae-hae said irking his eyebrow.

“I-It’s b-because..”eunhyuk tried to think of an excuse but failed. Hae-hae that saw the nervous hyukkie in front of him biting those plump lips can’t help to think it adorable. He cupped eunhyuk’s face and gave the blonde a short kiss. Eunhyuk nervousness stopped as soon as hae-hae’s lips touched his. Eunhyuk always wonder how does only by a kiss from hae-hae manage to calm him down and at the same time make his heart beat faster.

As hae-hae pulled apart, he saw a daze eunhyuk in front of him and once again, he can’t help to think it’s cute. “Aigoo~ please don’t make that face hyukkie.. or else I can’t stop kissing you..”hae-hae said to eunhyuk making the blonde wake up and widen his eyes, “W-What?! Y-You better not do that!”eunhyuk warned hae-hae but hae-hae just laugh it off making eunhyuk frowned.

“Ok,ok.. Now hurry up and get ready! We’re going on a date!”hae-hae said after stopped laughing and stood up to get ready. Eunhyuk looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4 o’clock now. Would they it even possible to have a date in a short time? He looked back at hae-hae and said, “But hae-hae, it’s already evening and it’s going to be night time soon..”

Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk and smile at him, “it’s ok hyukkie.. we’re just going to have a short date! Now hurry up and get ready!”hae-hae said to him. Eunhyuk just nodded his head and go to his closet to change his clothes looking normal but actually a small smile was hanging onto his lips as his heart was excited for the second date.

***

They’re walking down the block hand in hand with people staring at them. Some smiling at them and some looked at them with jealousy and also there were people giggling. Eunhyuk just looked down facing the floor hiding his blush and let him be dragged by hae-hae. Hae-hae on the other hand was smiling widely and held eunhyuk close to him as if to say that eunhyuk is the love of his life and it is so true because hae-hae never thought even once to love someone else other than his hyukkie.

They soon arrived in front of a café that eunhyuk have never gone before. The café was cute as it was painted with cream like colour and there’s so many types of flower making the place look serene and peaceful. But most of all that catches eunhyuk’s attention was that the café was filled with couples that it made eunhyuk blush more obvious.

“Come! Let’s go inside..”hae-hae smiled and pulled eunhyuk hand with him to an empty table outside the café. When they sat down,  a waitress came to them and hand them the menu. She then bow and left them to think what to order. Before eunhyuk could open the menu, hae-hae stopped him and eunhyuk’s brows crossed on why hae-hae stopped him. Hae-hae seeing eunhyuk confused face just give him a smile and said, “I just want to said that brace yourself for what you’re about to see..”and with that he gesture eunhyuk to open the menu.

Eunhyuk just looked at hae-hae weirdly after that and slowly opened the menu. When his eyes saw what was in the menu, he gasped and quickly palm his mouth to prevent the squealing that was about to escape. Hae-hae just chuckled as he knew that eunhyuk was going to be like this. Eunhyuk looked at him with disbelieve eyes, “A-Are you serious?”he asked hae-hae who just answered a simple ‘Yes’

Eunhyuk still cannot believe that a shop like this existed. All the food there have strawberry in it! ‘Omg..i think I’m in heaven!’eunhyuk face was smiling widely now as he was scanning the menu. And without him noticing it, he was squealing everynow and then because he was too happy. Hae-hae just looked at eunhyuk with a soft gaze. He was grateful that he can make eunhyuk happy like that. ‘It’s lucky that I found this shop.. Now you have another thing to make you smile when I’m not here with you anymore..’

After they order, eunhyuk looked around the shop and finally his eyes landed on the smiling hae-hae that was watching him intently making him blushed. “H-How did you found this shop? I’ve never seen this shop before..”eunhyuk try to start a conversation. “I found it when I was going home after practicing for basketball at the basketball court around here. When I looked at the food that they serve, I know I have to bring you here hyukkie..”Hae-hae smiled.

Eunhyuk can’t help to feel touched by hae-hae. He gave hae-hae a gentle smile, “Thank you hae-hae..” and he pecked hae-hae’s  cheek and looked down blushing. Hae-hae blinked a few times after the peck on his cheek was surprised that eunhyuk was willingly kissing him in public. A goofy smile formed on his face feeling the fluttering of his heart.

Their orders came and they eat while laughing, talking and of course teasing by hae-hae which made eunhyuk sometimes pouted and sometimes blush. Now they finished eating and were about to left the place until the waitress came to their table bringing a box that seems for a cake.

The waitress gave them a smile before giving them the box. “This is a treat from the café to you guys.. I hope you guys enjoy the cake!”the gir said happily and was about to leave them when eunhyuk called for her, “Wait! Why are you giving it to us??”eunhyuk asked. The waitress just smile again and said, “At this café, everyday we will give a cake to a couple that we see is the most romantic,cute and of course the most in love with each other. And today, you guys are the special couple that complete all the criteria! So I hope you guys enjoy the cake and also may your love for each other be eternity..”the girl smile one last time and bowed to them before disappearing into the kitchen.

Eunhyuk was stunned at what the girl just said while hae-hae was chuckling. He looked over to eunhyuk and grabbing his hand, “I guessed even other people think we’re a sweet couple aren’t we hyukkie?”hae-hae smiled and kissed eunhyuk’s hand. Eunhyuk just looked away blushing because he can’t stand the overwhelmed feeling in him now.

Hae-hae just smile looking at eunhyuk’s reaction. “W-We should go now. I-It’s already late..”eunhyuk said and so they’re off to home and not forgetting the cake. They walked hand in hand as sometimes hae-hae blew warm air to eunhyuk’s cold hand to make it warm with a soft smile to the blonde. Eunhyuk looking at their hands can’t help to remember what the girl said… “may your love for each other be eternity..”

‘May our love for each other be eternity hae-hae..’eunnhyuk deeply hope in his heart..

________________________________________________________________

A/N:sorry for late updating!!!>.< I know I made you guys wait long for this!! I’m so sorry!! It’s just that I won’t be satisfied if a chapter I write don’t reach 3 or 4 pages of Microsoft word…:( sorry!

I hope you guys like this chapter!^^ and for new readers, I’m so happy that you guys want to read this crappy story!! XD kamsahamnida! :) This story I think will end in or 30+ chapter something..^^ 

And have you guys watch wgm?? Omg!! I was fuming when they didn’t vote for hyukkie and kyu!! >.< how inconsiderate of them!!

Well,I hope you guys like this chapter! :DD and hope that I won’t be lazy to write another chap..:p

THANKS FOR READING,SUBSCRIBING,AND COMMENTING EVERYONE!!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!<3 *HUGS*:)