My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

“Eunhyuk-shi..?”the girl spoke. Eunhyuk eyes is looking the figure in shock. He instinctively stood up and looked at them. He could see the girl’s hand intertwined with the guy, ‘So he’s the one that made her dump me..’Eunhyuk could feel his heart constricted aat the sight.

It’s that he has any feeling anymore for the girl but the pain he’s feeling when he got dumped come back again to him. “I was right.. it is you..”the girl smirked and eunhyuk just stood there quietly not knowing what to say. “I heard you’ve turned gay and that you have a boyfriend now?”the girl speak again making eunhyuk clenched his fist.

“I didn’t know I have an effect like that on you.”the girl  and his boyfriend snorted. “Who’s the unlucky guy that wants to be your boyfriend? He must be hideous..”the girl commented again. After she said that,suddenly slips his hand between eunhyuk’s fingers and kissed his cheek making the girl and her boyfriend stunned. The guy beside eunhyuk was handsome. Too handsome! Guess who it is?

“H-Hae..”Eunhyuk let out an almost inaudible voice. Hae-hae just smile sweetly at him. “Sorry to make you wait hyukkie.. there was many people there..”Hae-hae apologizes and noticed the two people in front of him. “Oh!Who are they hyukkie?”he looked at eunhyuk and then at the couple.

“W-Well who are you?”the girl said probably still in daze. “Well I’m hyukkie’s boyfriend if you can see..”He hold up their intertwined hands and kissed eunhyuk’s hand making the girl shocked again. Seeing how the girl looked, hae-hae smirked inwardly. ‘That’s for messing with my hyukkie.’

“If there’s nothing else, hyukkie and I will get going then.. Let’s go hyukkie!”Hae-hae said to the girl and eunhyuk just followed where hae-hae was going until they arrived at a quieter place.

****

Before hae-hae go to eunhyuk..

Hae-hae already bought the waffles that eunhyuk want and looked at it with a smile. “Good thing they still have strawberry flavour.”He then walked his way back to eunhyuk but something caught his eyes on the way. He saw a couple ring necklace and immediately stopped to looked at it.

Satisfied with the design,he then asked a question to the seller, “Does the ring can be taken off??” “Yes it can young man.. Why do you asked?”the man said to hae-hae. “it’s a surprise for my lover..”Hae-hae chuckled and grab the necklaces, “I’ll take them then!”.

Now he’s on his way to eunhyuk. He looked at the necklaces and smile, “I hope hyukkie will like it..” He continued his walked and saw his hyukkie. He quickly fastens his step but slowed down when he saw two people talking to hyukkie.

He go to them and hide behind a tree hearing what they’re talking about, “I heard you’ve turned gay and that you have a boyfriend now?”the girl speak again making eunhyuk clenched his fist.

“I didn’t know I have an effect like that on you.”the girl  and his boyfriend snorted. “Who’s the unlucky guy that wants to be your boyfriend? He must be hideous..”the girl commented again.

Hae-hae that can’t stand seeing hyukkie hurt face anymore, quickly go to him..

*****

They are now in some kind of a park and sat on a bench there. Hae-hae examined eunhyuk if he had injuries with a worried face. Eunhyuk just looked at hae-hae and blinked his eyes a few times, “Hae-hae, what are you doing?”he asked. Hae-hae stopped and looked at eunhyuk frowning and back to examined him again. “I’m checking if that girl hit you or did anything to you when I was gone.”

Eunhyuk just stare at him and slowly a sweet smile formed on his face. He cupped hae-hae’s face and hae-hae immediately stopped and looked at eunhyuk smiling sweetly at him, “Thank you so much for worrying about me hae-hae..” Eunhyuk don’t know what to say anymore for hae-hae unconditional love for him, ‘Do I really deserve this love of yours hae-hae.. I don’t even worth it to be loved by you like this.’

Still cupping hae-hae face, he slowly leans in and gave hae-hae a sweet and gentle kiss. It was a special kiss because hae-hae could feel that the kiss contain something different from the past kisses. What hae-hae guessed was right because eunhyuk was kissing him with love that’s starting to grow in his heart. But hae-hae doesn’t know that and eunhyuk isn’t going to tell him until he’s ready.

Eunhyuk pulled away from the kiss with a flushed face and looked down playing with his fingers, ‘I hope he didn’t notice what I feel..’he bit his lips hoping in his heart. Hae-hae was still stunt by that unordinary feeling and looked and eunhyuk, ‘D-Did eunhyuk just kissed me with…love?’ just the thought of it makes his heart flutter and beat faster. A smile lit his face up.

He saw that eunhyuk was nervous and chuckled. Eunhyuk hearing hae-hae laughed, pouted at him. “Aww..don’t pout like that hyukkie.. it make me want to kiss you again.”Hae-hae smirked and eunhyuk widen his eyes,quickly stop his pouting, pursing his lips. But he does secretly want hae-hae to kiss him.

Hae-hae looked around and saw the sky is already dark,he smiled meaningfully, ‘Perfect!’ He turned to looked at eunhyuk, “I think we should go now hyukkie.. it’a already dark but…”he voice trail off. Eunhyuk raise his eyebrow, “But..?” Hae-hae smile looking at eunhyuk’s adorable face right now, “But we’re not going home yet. I have a surprise for you. Let’s go now!”hae-hae pulled eunhyuk’s hand and dragged him away. “W-What??”Eunhyuk asked and let him be dragged by hae-hae.

****

They arrived at a park near eunhyuk’s apartment. Hae-hae blindfolded eunhyuk before arriving there. “H-Hae-hae..w-where are we?”eunhyuk asked afraid and reach out his hands trying to feel something. Hae-hae chuckled seeing the scene in front of him.

Not wanting eunhyuk to bump into a pole or something that might hurt him, he grab eunhyuk’s hand and hold it tight. “Just hold on to me ok.. we just have to walk a little bit and we’re there!”eunhyuk just nodded his head and hold on to hae-hae’s hand tightly.

Not being able to see what happened to your surrounding is scary enough for eunhyuk. Hae-hae notice that eunhyuk’s hand was cold so he breath out air on the hand to make it warm, “There! That should make it warm for a while”hae-hae smile but of course eunhyuk can’t see it.

They finally arrived at the place. Hae-hae suddenly let go of euhyuk’s hand making him panicked. “H-Hae! w-where are you?!”his voice was almost like shouting. “I’m here hyukkie.. don’t worry.. I’m not going to leave you alone! i'm just going to get something!”hearing hae-hae’s voice near him makes him calmed but still a little scared.

“Alright! You can take off the blindfold now hyukkie..”he heard hae-hae again and slowly he takes off the blindfold. His eyes were a bit blur because of the blindfold earlier. He blinked his eyes a few more time and when his vision becomes clear he gasped.

The park was decorated with lights making the place light up. The view is like twinkling stars up in the sky. Eunhyuk didn’t know what he felt that time. Happy? Amaze?Want to cry? But the most thing that touched his heart is when  he saw hae-hae slowly walked to him with his charming smile holding a cake in his hand.

“Saengil chukahamnida! Saengil chukahamnida! Saranghaneun ne Hyukkie! Saengil chukahamnida!~”After hae-hae finish singing, he arrived exactly in front of eunhyuk still smiling. “Happy birthday hyukkie! I love you.. thanks so much for being born into this world and let me got to know you..”He said to the speechless eunhyuk. Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do. He never thought that hae-hae would go to this extend for him. And he even forgot that today is his own birthday.

He eyed the ever smiling hae-hae in front of him, “H-hae-hae…i-i…I don’t know what to say.”eunhyuk seriously don’t know what to say to the man in front of him. After a moment of silence, hae-hae finally talked again, “You don't have to say anything hyukkie.. And I know I’m handsome but please blow out the candles first then you can stare at me as long as you want!”He smirked.

Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped and his eyes widen. When he almost feel like crying, hae-hae said those words to him making him looked at hae-hae in disbelief. ‘Urggh! This arrogant erted dog! Why did I fell in love with him?!’

Eventhough eunhyuk thoughts are like that, his face was still blushing because of what hae-hae said. So he quickly blow out the candles and looked somewhere else. Hae-hae just chuckle and grab eunhyuk hand where eunhyuk just follow him.

Hae-hae the brought eunhyuk to the biggest tree in the park and once again eunhyuk was speechless and surprise. There he saw his favourite foods put nicely on a blanket and balloons decorated the place.

Hae-hae put the cake on the blanket and pulled eunhyuk to sit down with him. “I hope you like the surprise hyukkie.. and of course there is always present on birthday right?!”Hae-hae said and hold out the couple ring necklace in front of eunhyuk.

“I-Is t-that…for m-me?”eunhyuk pointed to himself not believing it. “Of course it is for you hyukkie. Why would I buy it of it’s not for you..”Hae-hae chuckled and put the necklace on eunhyuk.

While he was wearing it for eunhyuk, hae-hae talked, “Hyukkie, do you know why I bought this ring necklaces?” Eunhyuk shook his head, “N-No I don’t..Why?”

Hae-hae already put on the necklace and smiled at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at it and touched the ring and then he looked back at hae-hae. “I bought them because I want you to promise something to me.. C-Can you hyukkie?”Hae-hae asked a little bit hesitant but eunhyuk quickly agree because hae-hae already do this much for him. So why can’t he make one promise to hae-hae right? “Sure hae-hae.. I don’t mind..”Eunhyuk smiled and nodded.

“Well I want you to promise me that if you ever came to love me, I want you to wear the ring on your necklace.. that will be the symbol you finally accepted me as your lover.. Can you please do that hyukkie?”Hae-hae eyed eunhyuk nervously.

Eunhyuk was silent after hearing what hae-hae said, then he looked up smiling his sweet gummy smile at hae-hae, “I will hae-hae.. I promise..”

Hae-hae quickly enveloped eunhyuk in a hug, “Thank you hyukkie.. thank you..”Hae-hae said almost whispering. Eunhyuk hugged hae-hae back and nodded, ‘No thank you.. now I remember why I fell in love with you.. it’s because of your unconditional love for me..’

That day was one of the days that he’ll never forget. The most best birthday he ever had in his life because the precious memories he have that day. This is all thanks to who? It’s Hae-hae of course! His arrogant, kind,handsome,caring and not to forget erted dog –human lover..

____________________________________________

A/N:I’m sooooo sorry for late updating! Work is sure tiring! And I feel like my legs are about to fall off!T^T I hope you guys like this chap! :D And I’m sorry I can’t reply to your comments! But I appreciate the comments! Really! Well until next time! (I don’t know when..) I hope you guys can bear with my slow updates from now on..:))

@crazy_gurl:I’m so sorry for not keeping to my promise!!!!! >.<

@kaylalovesworld:thank you so much for the poster!!!! :DDDD I love it dear!!^^ gomawo..:))) <3