My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

It was already noon meaning it was time for rest. In the running competition eunhyuk got second place meanwhile in the basketball game, their class got second place too. Now eunhyuk was searching for hae-hae in the gym when he heard about the game. He searched through the crowd which some going out and some going to the players to congratulate them.

He held on to the lunch box tightly to his chest so that it wouldn’t fall when he’s being push by people.. He made the lunch box secretly from hae-hae because he wanted to surprise him with hae-hae’s favourite food, Chicken DoRiTang

When his eyes were searching for hae-hae, suddenly he was push by someone making him fall. He closed his eyes and held the lunch box tight thinking that eventhough he can’t save himself, at least he can save his effort of waking up early in the morning to make the special lunch.

He waited for the impact but he felt nothing except arms wrapped around his body. Knowing that he was saved by someone he opened his eyes to see who it was and saw hae-hae worried face. ‘Hae-hae saved me?’

“Hyukkie, are you alright?” hae-hae look at him right in the eyes with eyebrows furrowed. Eunhyuk that was still stunned seeing hae-hae’s snapped out of his thoughts, “I-I’m f-fine! Thank you..” eunhyuk looked down blushing. But when he found out their position, hae-hae hands wrapped around him, no space between his and hae-hae’s body and their face are only and inch apart making his face burnt scarlet red.

Not to mention everyone there is watching them. Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk who suddenly looked down after he talked to him. To add, eunhyuk was blushing furiously. He irked his eyebrow, ‘Why eunhyuk is blushing like this?’

He then realized something, the position they’re in and plus the eyes of the people are on them making him smirked playfully. He closed the distance between their faces and whisper to eunhyuk’s ear, “Baby..are you embarrass? Your blushing face is so cute makes me want to do something more to you beside kissing..”hae-hae’s husky voice made shiver ran down eunhyuk’s spine.

Eunhyuk abruptly looked at hae-hae with wide eyes, “Don’t you ever do anything to me hae-hae!”Eunhyuk hissed at him but that only made hae-hae laughed. Hae-hae was feeling quite sad actually because their class can’t be the champion in the basketball competition.

When he was just sitting thinking he could’ve done better in the game, one of his team mates called him, “Hey Donghae! Your boyfriend seems to be searching for you.” His friend pointed towards the crowd. And it didn’t take long for hae-hae to find his hyukkie though. Why? Not everyone in school has platinum blonde hair and of course hae-hae knows where his lover is even if you put eunhyuk in a sea of people.

Seeing eunhyuk there brought a smile to face and lighten up his mood. He quickly went over to the blonde cannot wait to enveloped the latter in a hug. When he got closer, suddenly someone pushed eunhyuk making him lost his balance and was about to fall. He quickly grabbed eunhyuk and pulled him into his embrace. Hae-hae sighed in relief, thank goodness that eunhyuk didn’t fall and got hurt.

Back to where they are now, hae-hae has stopped laughing and his eyes caught the lunch box eunhyuk’s holding. He tilted his head, “Hyukkie, is that our lunch?”. Hae-hae pointed at the lunch box and then looked at eunhyuk. The blonde that remembered the reason he came to the gym blushed and nodded his head shyly.

Hae-hae was surprised because he didn’t see eunhyuk make them lunch at home earlier. “When did you make it? I didn’t see you in the kitchen this morning?” hae-hae tried to remember back in his head. But all he remembered was eunhyuk already up and getting ready to school.

Eunhyuk fidgeted in his stand, all he felt was the heat starting to burn his face, forgetting that he was still in hae-hae’s embrace and people watching them. ‘How am I supposed to tell him that I wake up early just to make him breakfast?! He will tease me for sure!’

Eunhyuk decided to just tell hae-hae the truth. He will just bear the tease. Hae-hae was waiting for eunhyuk’s answer and finally the blonde talked, “i-I wake up early t-this morning.. to make your favourite food for lunch..”there he said it. Eunhyuk’s face was even redder than any tomato or strawberries that you can find. His eyes were closed, waiting for hae-hae’s teasing.

Hae-hae that heard eunhyuk was surprised and what’s more…touched. His face showed gentleness and his heart felt warm. ‘I-Is hyukkie finally opening up to me?’ a smile grace onto his face. He closed the distance between eunhyuk and him, placing his lips onto eunhyuk’s giving him a chaste kiss. Squeals could be heard from the surrounding because of the scene happening right in front of their eyes.

Eunhyuk felt something on his lips flutter his eyes opened and saw hae-hae pulled back from him wearing a loving gaze. Eunhyuk’s heart started to do flip-flop and beat uncontrollably. He looked down hiding his face, ‘He didn’t tease me!’ Hae-hae released eunhyuk from his embraced and before eunhyuk could feel disappointed from the loss of contact, hae-hae grab the latter’s hand. Eunhyuk looked up at hae-hae again and saw the brunette smiling widely at him.

“Let’s go eat it then.. it must taste delicious since you made it!” hae-hae exclaimed and dragged eunhyuk away before the blonde could even say a word. But nonetheless..eunhyuk was smiling, glancing at hae-hae and tightening his grip onto the guy.

***

They are now in the garden of the school. The place was decorated with various types of flowers giving anyone who saw it a cheerful and happy feeling seeing the colours of the flower in the garden. The place was filled with couples eating their lunch.

Eunhyuk and hae-hae now are sitting under a tree quite far from the other couples but it doesn’t make eunhyuk’s blush go away because the place have this romantic feeling that make him conscious of his feeling  to hae-hae more.

Trying to act normal, he cleared his throat and put the lunchbox down. Hae-hae just watch eunhyuk’s movement. The  smile on his face didn’t even faltered even once. He was still feeling giddy at the thought eunhyuk wake up early just to make him lunch.

Eunhyuk opened the lunch box and looked at hae-hae but quickly looked away as he can’t face the smiling dog-guy in front of him. “Y-You can e-eat now..”Eunhyuk stammered and mentally slapped himself for doing so.

Hae-hae smile turned into a frown. His bottom lip jutted out forming a cute pout, “But hyukkie, I want you to feed me.”Hae-hae whined cutely. Eunhyuk looked at him wide eyed hearing the request. He looked at the hae-hae as if he said something abnormal. Do you know why eunhyuk had such a reaction? Well let me tell you.. hae-hae is very different when he isn’t around eunhyuk.

Hae-hae will become this charismatic and cool guy that eunhyuk can’t believe the brunette actually have those quality in him. But once he’s with eunhyuk, he will become this erted and childish guy instead. Well, eunhyuk never complained because eventhough hae-hae become childish  like a 5 year old kid, hae-hae will act caring towards him and treat him gently like he was a piece of glass that when you touch it even with such gentleness, it will broke into millions of pieces.

That is how hae-hae took care of him and showed how much eunhyuk meant to him. Eunhyuk looked at the guy in front of him, ‘H-He want me to feed him!?’ he don’t know if he could stand the rapid beating of his heart if he do it. “W-What?! No! I don’t want to feed you!” eunhyuk retorted suddenly, making hae-hae shocked. But he immediately regretted what he said seeing shocked expression turned into a frown. ‘Oh no..’

Hae-hae was sure surprised by eunhyuk sudden outburst but he can’t help to feel hurt seeing the way eunhyuk reject him. He frowned, ‘So hyukkie still can’t accept me..’ his thought making his heart tighten. His frown changed into a bitter smile and looked at eunhyuk, “I-It’s ok then hyukkie.. I’ll just eat it by myself..”hae-hae inhaled and exhaled, trying to hold his tears back.

He grab the lunch box and the chopsticks to eat the food made by eunhyuk. Eventhough he’s hurt he didn’t want all eunhyuk’s effort to go to waste. He was about to take the food into his mouth when suddenly eunhyuk’s hand stopped him.

Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk, confused but then he had thought of something, ‘Does eunhyuk don’t want me to eat his lunch anymore?’ hae-hae could feel tears were forming in his eyes now. Eunhyuk saw that and quickly said, “I-I’ll feed you!” and that was all it take to changed hae-hae’s face to a surprised one.

Eunhyuk blushed and hold out his hands. Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk’s hand and then looked at eunhyuk’s face questioningly. Eunhyuk knows what hae-hae meant by that looked said, “G-Give me the chopsticks and lunch box.” Seeing no response from hae-hae, eunhyuk grab the said things by himself. Hae-hae that was still spaced out brought back to reality when he saw a piece of meat held out in front of him by a blushing eunhyuk.

Hae-hae blinked  a few times before complied by opening his mouth and ate the food. And the action continued until hae-hae finished eating. Hae-hae was smiling all along when eunhyuk was feeding him making the blonde blushed more and more. All the sad feeling hae-hae feel disappeared just like that. Eunhyuk cleaned up the place while talking, “I-I’m s-sorry for earlier hae-hae.. it’s not that I don’t want to feed you at, but I’m not used to feeding people. And i—“ before eunhyuk could finish trying to explain himself, he felt hands cupping his face and brought his attention to hae-hae.

“It’s ok hyukkie.. I know you’re not used to such gesture. And I’m sorry for making you felt bad..”hae-hae caressed eunhyuk’s face with his thumb, smiling gently. He leaned closer to eunhyuk, and in a second, the smile turned into a teasing one, “..but since you’re apologizing to me, I won’t forgive you easily.”hae-hae smirked. “So for your punishment, I want you to promise me when I win the game, I want you to give me a French kiss in front of everyone watching the soccer match. Alright hyukkie?”hae-hae finish his talking and tried to hold his laugh when he saw the adorable mouth-gaping, wide-eyed monkey in front of him. ‘I’ll be sure to win the game my little hyukkie..’

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

A/N:I hope you guys aren't tired of waiting for the updates for this story! >_<
and tq so much for understanding my situation and for your patience..T^T 

is the last chapter really sad? O.O i didn't think that it would make you guys cried..
i appreacite all the comments and i hope you guys like this chapter! :D
i just realized something, if you guys want me to update faster, you guys need pester me everyday..:p
well, i see you guys later ok!^^

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!! :))

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING,COMMENTING AND READING!! :DD