My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Sungmin and eunhyuk were walking down the street towards sungmin’s hyung café. It was Sunday that day and the time was around 10 to 11. They were chatting with smiles on their faces, “Hey hyukkie..”sungmin speak getting eunhyuk’s attention. His cheerful voice seems to change. “Yeah?”eunhyuk turns towards sungmin.

Sungmin face him now with serious look making eunhyuk stopped smiling. “When are you going to confess to hae-hae?”sungmin asked him with his brows crossed. It seems that from what sungmin saw, his friend has forgotten the time given to him. It makes him worried.

The sight of eunhyuk blushing and looking down as they walk was making him looked quizzically at the other. ‘Am  I missing something? Does eunhyuk already confess?’ sungmin thoughts were interrupted when eunhyuk looked at him again but the latter was smiling shyly at him. “I’m gonna confess on the last day of the festival..at the ball..”

Sungmin released a sigh of relief and give a smile to his friend. He thought that eunhyuk would never confess and from the way he saw how eunnhyuk is with hae-hae, he knows his friend is in love. Truly in love. His best friend was never like this when he is in his past relationships. He’s happy for him.

“I’m glad you finally want to confess hyukkie..”sungmin said and eunhyuk just nodded timidly. But sungmin saw that a small smile was hanging on eunhyuk’s lips making him smile too. They continued their walk to the café but something is playing inside sungmin’s mind.

He began to count the days left for hae-hae to be with eunhyuk. His eyes widen when he realized the last day of the festival is the last day for hae-hae to be a human. He turn his head abruptly facing eunhyuk but before he could even say something, someone hugged his bestfriend making him stop. “Hyuk-- Jae hyung?“ sungmin said the person’s name then he realized that they already arrived at the café. He did inform his brother last night that he’ll come to the café with eunhyuk at their home last night and his brother is super excited because eunhyuk seems to be his favourite dongsaeng after him.

He just watch the scene where eunhyuk was hugged to death by his hyung forgetting what he was about to say. “Jae..hyung! c-can’t…breath!”eunhyuk manage to say with the little oxygen left inside of him and jaejoong quickly let go of him with an apologetic face. “Omo hyukkie! I’m so sorry! I’m just too happy to see you..”

Eunhyuk took deep breaths and finally after oxygen began to circulate normally again inside his body, he smiled at jaejoong, “It’s alright hyung.. I miss you too..”that sentence make him pulled into jaejoong hug again but not too tight this time making eunhyuk sighed in relief in his mind, grateful that he isn’t dead just because of a death grip hug.

“Awww~you’re still cute like always..”Eunhyuk just smiled and returned the hug of his bestfriend hyung. He already looked at jaejoong as his own hyung since he became friends with sungmin. Sungmin just shakes his head at his brother attitude. He sometimes wonders which is the older and the younger brother between them. But he still loves his brother anyway.

After the hug reunion jaejoong finally invite the both of them inside the café. As they stepped in, sungmin gasped when he saw one of the few customers looking at him and that person is his boyfriend. Eunhyuk’s brows crossed, he wondered why on earth is it that his cousin is at the café that early in the morning. Kyuhyun just smirked looking at his cousin confused face and walk to the guy next to him. He slips his arm around sungmin’s waist and gave the latter a kiss on the cheek  making sungmin gasped again and eunhyuk’s jaw dropped. ‘What is going on with them? Are they—‘

“Wait! What is happening here? are you two..”He looked at the blushing sungmin that was giving him an apologetic look and kyuhyun who was smiling. I mean SMILING. Eunhyuk never saw kyuhyun smile unless something good happened. With that he knows what he guessed was right.

“Yes hyukjae hyung.. we’re a couple now..”kyuhyun said casually and that earn him a smack from sungmin. “Oww! What did I do wrong?”kyuhyun pouted. Yes! He pout! ‘Man..is this really my evil dongsaeng?’eunhyuk wondered in his mind not believing what he’s seeing.

Sungmin just ignore kyuhyun whines and looked at eunhyuk still wearing that apologetic look. “H-hyukkie.. don’t be mad..i can explain..”sungmin bite his lips. Eunhyuk frowned and crossed his arms over his chest trying to look angry but actually he’s holding back a smile that was trying to show on his face. He’s happy that his best friend and cousin are finally together.

“Oh yes.. you sure  have A LOT to explain..”he said with a stern voice he always use when he’s  angry. Jaejoong hyung was amused, he wondered if eunhyuk was really angry or not but kyuhyun who was watching knows that this stupid hyung of his is only playing.

Sungmin’s face fell hearing eunhyuk’s voice. He knows when eunhyuk’s tone is like that it means that the latter is mad. Jaejoong was about to interrupt eunhyuk but a hand was holding him back and it was kyuhyun. “Don’t worry jae hyung.. Hyukjae hyung is just playing with Minnie..”kyuhyun said to jaejoong hyung and point to eunhyuk’s face. Jaejoong look at the way kyuhyun was showing and saw the corner of eunhyuk’s lips was tugged up to form a smile.

He let out a giggle when he noticed that but he guessed that sungmin was so worried that he didn’t notice it when usually sungmin is an observant person. Seeing sungmin was looking do sad, eunhyuk can’t bear to see his friend like that and finally he shows the smile he’s been holding and went to hug sungmin making the latter surprised. He thought that eunhyuk was mad at him.

“I t-thought you’re mad at me.. W-Why are you hugging me?”sungmin asked after eunhyuk pulled away from the hug. “Of course I’m angry at you!”sungminwas about to frown again hearing eunhyuk’s words but then his friend continued, “But I’m so happy that you and that little brat of a dongsaeng of mine is finally together now..”eunhyuk said softly to his friend smiling his gummy smile.

With that sungmin finally can smile widely and hug his friend again, “Thank you hyukkie.. thank you..”sungmin muttered while still hugging wunhyuk and eunhyuk just return the hug. But the second hugging session is interrupted the jealous boyfriend this time, kyuhyun pulled sungmin away from eunhyuk and hug him possessively, “Hey! This bunny is mine.. go to your dog lover..”

Eunhyuk startled, “H-How do you know about hae-hae?”he asked kyuhyun and then looked at sungmin who once again gave him an apologetic face before speaking. “W-well..i-I’m the one who told him hyukkie..”sungmin said afraid. Eunhyuk widen his eyes and before he could even speak sungmin cut him, “I’m sorry hyukkie! I thought that kyuhyun knows about hae-hae so I just talk to him about hae-hae but it seems that kyuhyun doesn’t know anything.. and when I tried to find an excuse, you know yourself how your cousin is right?”sungmin explained whole heartedly and just hope eunhyuk wouldn’t get mad for real this time. The atmosphere was intense and eunhyuk stayed silent at his spot that is until someone interrupt them, “Joongie~ where is the new sto—“ the guy stopped talking as he sense the thick atmosphere and everyone eyes on him, “Err..am I interrupting something?”the guy asked and jaejoong just shake his head at his boyfriend and also the 2nd pastry chef in the café after him.

Eunhyuk turned back his attention to sungmin and sighed. He gave his best friend a smile, “Don’t worry Minnie.. I’m not mad at you.. and it save me from explaining anything to kyuhyun when he dropped by at my apartment. And also, I understand what you’re trying to say about him..”eunhyuk said adding sarcastic remarks for kyuhyun making his dongsaeng cursed at him but he just ignore it. Sungmin smiled when eunhyuk forgave him.

Jaejoong also smiled in relief although he doesn’t know anything about the bunny and dog lover thingy. He just assumed that, that’s what youngsters nowadays call their boyfriends. ‘Hmm..should I gave a nickname like that too for my yunnie?’he thought in his mind but just dismissed it for later. He needs to get working on why his brother and his best friend came to his café.

“Well! Now that all the drama have ended, we need to get down to work. As my brother said to me yesterday, you two want to know how to make cake and other pastries right? So what kind do you guys want to learn?”jaejoong asked to eunhyuk and sungmin after getting their attention. “Hmm, well we thought of learning of making cakes and cupcakes and also biscuits. Isn’t it Minnie?”eunhyuk looked at sungmin and the latter nodded his head.

“Yup.. the class have agreed to them as the menu.. and oh! We need to learn how to make the drinks too..”sungmin added. Jaejoong nodded his head, understood. “Alright.. so me and yunnie here have a lot to teach you guys then so come on let’s go to the kitchen.

And so they followed jaejoong and yunho hyung to the kitchen but not before eunhyuk saying something to sungmin, “Oh yes! Minnie!”he called him making sungmin face him. Eunhyuk just gave him a teasing smile, “I want a full detail on how you and kyuhyun become a couple ok?” and with that sungmin became a pink bunny and kyuhyun at the side also laughed looking at his bunny.

And so the day went by as sungmin and eunhyuk learn how to make the secret recipes of jaejoong pastries. The atmosphere was fill with laughter but at the same time, they’re learning  seriously of what they’re being taught. It was already evening and it’s time for eunhyuk to go home.  Sungmin was offering to go with him but eunhyuk just said it’s fine and gave them a smile before he left.

Sungmin and kyuhyun watched as eunhyuk figure disappeared from sight. “My hyung really fallen in love with hae-hae right?” kyuhyun said to sungmin looking at the latter as sungmin still stare at the road which eunhyuk walked a few minutes ago. “Yup! And he’s really happy now.. I guess that he found his true love already..”sungmin smiled.

And seeing that smile on sungmin’s face also make kyuhyun smile and stole a kiss from sungmin’s lips making the latter gasped at the sudden action. “I need to go now too.. See you later Minnie.. I love you..“he kissed sungmin’s cheek this time and chuckled at sungmin who was flushing red before going home.

Sungmin finally come to his senses but kyuhyun figure is already retreating away, “Pabo!”He shouted and he saw kyuhyun turned around and looked at him laughing then wave. He guessed that kyuhyun heard him and wave back. “I love you too..”he  whisper after his boyfriend disappeared from sight.

***

Eunhyuk was walking home and looked at the cake box he was holding and smiled. “I hope hae-hae likes it..”it was his first try in making a chocolate coated vanilla cake and thinking to give hae-hae a try. But then he noticed that the sun was setting and the surrounding was getting dark. So he walked faster, afraid that something would happen if to him if he stayed longer in the dark and also making hae-hae worried at home. He was close to his apartment but when he passed by an alley, he saw that there are three people that looks like gangsters looking at him their lips.

He gulped and began to walk even faster and was about to pass that alley until someone blocking his path and it was one of the three guys. “Hey cutie, where are you going?”the guy asked eunhyuk smirking. Eunhyuk didn’t answer and walk to the left side but suddenly another guy blocked him and when he tried to go to his right, another guy appeared and soon he was cornered. The first guy grabbed him harshly by his wrist.

Eunhyuk winced looked at them afraid, “L-Let m-me go!”eunhyuk struggled trying to free his wrist from the guy. The guy raised an eyebrow, “Let go of you and miss the chance to have a beauty for our meal tonight?”he said straight to eunhyuk’s eys and leans closer to eunhyuk’s face, “Not gonna happen cutie..”he smirked evilly and pinned eunhyuk to the wall making eunhyuk’s cake dropped.

The guy leans in closer to him and his friend just looked and laughed. Eunhyuk tried to break free but no avail as both of his hand are being held by the guy. The guy came closer and closer and eunhyuk turns away from the guy and closed his eyes, not willing if the guy smelled of cigarette kiss him. Fortunately, someone came and punch the guy on the face making the man landed on the ground.

Eunhyuk opened his eyes and looked at his saviour, “Hae-hae!”he ran to him and hug the latter. Hae-hae gladly returned the hug and kissed eunhyuk head. Eunhyuk was shaking badly and he could hear soft whimpers coming from the latter. He cursed himself silently, ‘If only I looked for him earlier this wouldn’t have happened..’

“It’s ok now hyukkie.. let’s go ok..”he pulled away from the hug and grab eunhyuk hand ready to run to their home but someone punch hae-hae on the face making him fall on the ground now. “Hae-hae!”eunhyuk shouted and quickly go beside him helping to sit up.

Hae-hae stood up and spit the blood in his mouth and grab eunhyuk to hide behind him, “Stay behind me alright hyukkie..”he said to eunhyuk and eunhyuk just nodded hesitantly. “Well,well…what do we have here? the prince came to the rescue for his damsel in distress?”the guy said but hae-hae and eunhyuk just remain silent.

“I guessed we’re gonna have some fun tonight guys.”he smirked to his friends but then to hae-hae, “Let’s get him..”he said and hae-hae and the three guys start fighting. They manage to land a few hit on hae-hae but hae-hae just smirk before swiftly move and kick them in the stomach, landing punch after punch on them making them winced in pain. After fighting about 15 minutes or so all the three guys were laying lifelessly on the ground. Hae-hae was still isn’t satisfied because they made his hyukkie cried. He stepped harshly on the stomach of the guy which seems like the boss before moving his foot to the guy’s neck and tilting the guy’s chin roughly so the boss is facing him. He gave the boss a smirk before his face expression becomes dark and angry one, “If I saw any of you guys here next time, I swear your lives will end in a second my eyes met yours.. got it?”hae-hae said darkly and the guy nodded over and over again, afraid of what hae-hae said.

With that, hae-hae pulled off his leg from the guy and go over to eunhyuk who was watching the conversation between hae-hae and the guy. Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae was still try to smile at him eventhough his face was full of bruises making a tear escaped his eyes. Hae-hae saw that when he got near and quickly wipes it off, “Why are you crying hyukkie?”he asked softly and looked at eunhyuk straight in the eyes.

“Y-You’re hurt.. b-because of m-me..”eunhyuk said looking back sadly at him. Hae-hae just gave him a smile before shaking his head, “No.. it’s not your fault. It’s mine for not looking for you earlier.”

“B-But—“eunhyuk tried to interrupt but hae-hae put his finger on eunhyuk’s lips. “No buts hyukkie! Let’s just go home ok..”eunhyuk sighed and nodded. Hae-hae is just stubborn. Hae-hae smiled and grab eunhyuk’s hand and was about left the place but eunhyuk saw the cake box and looks like it isn’t damaged so much.

“Hae-hae wait a sec..”eunhyuk said and went to take the box and intertwined his fingers with hae-hae again after getting it. Hae-hae eyes blinked a few times staring at the box in eunhyuk’s hand before asking, “What is that hyukkie?” eunhyuk just smiled and said, “I’ll give it to you when we get home..”with that hae-hae just shrugged it off and tighten his grip on eunhyuk’s hand and went home with eunhyuk helping him.

As they arrived at the apartment, eunhyuk put the cake box on the coffee table. “Hae-hae, you sit here on the couch alright. I’m gonna get the first aid-kit..”eunhyuk ordered and and hae-hae just complied watching eunhyuk disappeared into the kitchen getting the needed thing.

He winced slightly as he tried to sit and sighed after that. A few minutes past and eunhyuk came from the kitchen with a first aid-kit on one hand and a bowl of water with towel in the other hand and put them on the coffee table also as he sit on the couch next to hae-hae.

Eunhyuk didn’t say anything and opened the first aid-kit box and began to treat hae-hae’s wounds that were on his face first. He put the medicine gently on hae-hae’s face but sometimes hae-hae winced making him looked apologetic at him.

“All the bruises on your face are treated. So hae-hae..err..c-can you take off your shirt? I need to treat the wounds on your b-body..”eunhyuk said blushing shyly. Hae-hae just chuckled, “Sure hyukkie..” he said and took off his shirt. And when he does, eunhyuk gasped when he saw all the bruises on hae-hae’s body. His eyes becomes sad when his eyes landed on the biggest purplish bruise on hae-hae that is at his left chest near his heart.

“Hae-hae..w-why didn’t you t-tell me that you are this badly hurt?”eunhyuk asked and before hae-hae could even reply he was surprised by eunhyuk’s next action. Eunhyuk touch the bruise on his left chest softly and kissed it. “I’m sorry..”eunhyuk said and kissed it again with his tears fell from his eyes . “I’m sorry..”eunhyuk was about to kiss it again but was stopped when hae-hae cupped his face making eunhyuk looked straight at him. Hae-hae gaze was soft as he wipes off the tears on eunhyuk’s face. He leans closer to eunhyuk and kiss him gently and sweetly. Eunhyuk just let hae-hae be and respond to the kiss.

After a moment of kissing, they pulled away and eunhyuk was brought into hae-hae’s embrace, “It’s not your fault hyukkie.. don’t cry anymore.. I’m gonna heal in a few days ok.. and didn’t I promised to make you happy and not to make you cry? So please don’t cry anymore alright hyukkie..”hae-hae kissed eunhyuk’s head and rubbed eunhyuk’s back,comforting him. eunhyuk nodded his head and hug hae-hae tighter, “Just don’t get hurt because of me again ok..” hae-hae smiled eventhough eunhyuk can’t saw him and nodded his head.

‘And I hope you wouldn’t get hurt because of me hyukkie..’