My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk,Hae-hae and Sungmin are now sitting at eunhyuk’s living room. School already ended few hours ago and eunhyuk just finished his story about how hae-hae becomes his so called lover. Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin nervously and Sungmin just look back at him sternly with eyebrow crossed.

Eunhyuk don’t know if Sungmin would believe his story or not since it was quite absurd. Wait,it is absurd. Who’s going to believe that a dog was turned into a human by some angel right? Sungmin looked at eunhyuk. He doesn’t know what to say or what to react to him.

The story that eunhyuk told him wasn’t logical at all. But he knows his friend wouldn’t lie to him about something like this. And as long as he’s been friend with eunhyuk, he knows that eunhyuk is an honest person and a bad liar. Well correct that, a VERY bad liar.

After a moment of silence,eunhyuk finally opened his mouth, “D-Do you believe me Sungmin?” He asked carefully. His friend here is a nice and cute person but if you get on the bad side of him, let’s just say your nightmare just came true.

“I…I don’t know what to say hyukkie.”Sungmin said truthfully. “Is what you’re telling me is the truth?”Sungmin still looking at eunhyuk with a serious expression. He glanced at Donghae or Eunhyuk’s used to be dog hae-hae. Donghae seems to be calm and doesn’t effect by this at all but he could see that Doonghae sometimes looked at eunhyuk with concern. Maybe he was worried seeing eunhyuk nervous.

He looked at eunhyuk again waiting for his reply raising an eyebrow, “I’m telling the truth Minnie.. You know I can’t lie to you right? And you know that i’ll never let hae-hae leave my side right?”Eunhyuk blushed saying those words and hae-hae can’t help feeling happy hearing that he meant so much to his hyukkie.

Sungmin think again. What eunhyuk said got a point. He and hae-hae could never be apart knowing that eunhyuk love his dog so much and seeing that eunhyuk is still calm when hae-hae is nowhere to be found in the apartment meaning only one thing. All that eunhyuk said is true.

Acknowledging this,Sungmin expression soften and a smile formed on his. Eunhyuk seeing Sungmin’s face, made all his nervousness fade away and sighed in relief. “Alright hyukkie! I believe you!”Sungmin said to eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk feeling happy hearing Sungmin’s words can’t help himself to hug his best friend. “Thank you Minnie! Thank you..”He muttered those words to Sungmin as they hug. Sungmin just smile and return the hug, “Ok,ok.. I understand.”

They were still hugging until hae-hae suddenly pulled eunhyuk away from the hug and hug eunhyuk possessively. Eunhyuk was and Sungmin was startled by hae-hae’s action, they looked at hae-hae and saw that hae-hae was frowning.

Eunhyuk eyebrows crossed as he was confused why he yanked him away from Sungmin and now frowning. “Don’t hug my boyfriend to long! He’s mine!”Hae-hae suddenly blurted out making eunhyuk eyes widen and jaw dropped and Sungmin just stared in disbelief before laughing.

“Y-Yah! Why do you say that! Sungmin is my best friend you know! It’s ok for him to hug me!”Eunhyuk yell and hit hae-hae’s chest. He was red in embarrassment because hae-hae said those things in front of his friend and he didn’t know what to do. Hae-hae pouted at his hyukkie, “But you are mine and only I can hug you that long.”He tightens his hug on eunhyuk making the colour of his face turned beet red from excessive blushing.

Sungmin just laugh at the couple before finally calming down and said, “I wasn’t wrong when I said that you got yourself a possessive boyfriend hyukkie!” Eunhyuk just pouted hearing the comment and tried to get out from the hug but hae-hae was just too strong.

“How could you say that Minnie! I thought you were my best friend!”Eunhyuk exclaimed. He had already given up trying to break the hug seeing that the effort he did doesn’t have any effect at all. “I am your best friend hyukkie but you’re just too gullible!”Sungmin retorted as he still have that playful smile on his lips.

Sungmin just love teasing his friend eunhyuk because eunhyuk is just adorable and he treats him like a little brother. Sungmin and Eunhyuk are the only child in their family so when they become friends for a while they decided that they promise to treat each other as brothers.

They met since they were little and grow up together so he knows the inside and out of eunhyuk. He knows how eunhyuk was hurt by his past relationships and how lonely eunhyuk was. He always hoped that eunhyuk would find the one that is made for him soon. And know seeing how eunhyuk react with with hae-hae he knows that he’s happy and what his wish for come true.

He’s happy for eunhyuk in his heart and hope that eunhyuk would forget his loneliness with hae-hae beside him. But one thing that he’s worried is that the time condition given by the angel. 3 months for eunhyuk to confessed?

He knows that it is enough time for any other people but for eunhyuk it’s not. Sungmin could sense that eunhyuk will be afraid to fall in love again and that’s what going to be a problem. He could only hope that eunhyuk will open up his heart to hae-hae because Sungmin knows hae-hae sincerely loves eunhyuk looking at how he look at eunhyuk with such loving gaze.

“You’re becoming more and more like my cousin’s personality Sungmin, a.k.a Kyuhyun your crush!”Sungmin widen his eyes at eunhyuk’s remarks. “Y-Yah! Who said I have a crush on him! That stupid game addict!”Sugmin try to deny and looked at somewhere else but the blush on his cheeks says otherwise.

“Oh really? Then I would just have to arrange a date for him with somebody else then since you’re already over him.. Hmm..who should I set him up with..aha! I know! my dongsaeng wookie would be a great date for him!”Eunhyuk said and snapped his fingers and smile.

Sungmin that heard what eunhyuk’s said abruptly turned his head to eunhyuk and shouted, “NOOOO!!”

Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin was quiet surprise at his friend reaction but laughed afterwards seeing Sungmin blushed at his sudden outburst. “Haha! Minnie, don’t worry.. i’m just kidding. But when are you going to confess to him anyway? I know that he will like you, you know..”Eunhyuk said with a smile. He knows that his friend here likes his cousin Kyuhyun, but too afraid to confess and always trying to deny it by insulting his cousin. Well, there’s something that he’s keeping from Sungmin.. Actually his cousin likes his best friend too. He doesn’t want to tell because he wants both of them to confess to each other by themselves. Because like what others say, let nature take its course.

Eunhyuk saw his friend fidgeting on his seat. He doesn’t know to feel sorry or to laugh. He picked the first one feeling that his heart can’t take the guilt if he laugh at him. “Just forget it Minnie.. I know you’ll confessed when the time is right.. “Eunhuk said and gently smile at Sungmin.

Sungmin just smile back gratefully at his friend and nodded, “Thanks for saying that hyukkie.. well I think I better get going then. It’s already getting dark and mom will be worried if I come home late.”

“You better do and I know how dramatic your mom will be if she’s worried.”Eunhyuk said and chuckled a little. “Urgg..don’t remind me. I don’t want to remember.”Sungmin shook his head as he remembers how dramatic his mom the last time and wouldn’t want to ever see it again.

One time he come late without informing where he’s going and what time he will come back, his mom keep on saying on how she fail to raise an obedient child and how she failed in her job as a mom and so on making Sungmin exhausted trying to convinced his mom that it wasn’t true.

Sungmin try to erase the memory because just by remembering it makes him tired. “I better go now hyukkie..”Sungmin stood up and walk to eunhyuk’s door. “Alright..”Eunhyuk said and was about to stand up too but hae-hae hands on his waist preventing him from standing up. “Hae-hae let go of me!”Eunhyuk said trying to wiggle himself out but no avail and by that time Sungmin already wear his shoes and was about to walked out the apartment.

“No need hyukkie! I know your boyfriend wants some quality time with you.. but don’t do anything nothing alright! Bye hyukkie!”Sungmin waved and closed the door of eunhyuk’s apartment before eunhyuk could say anything.Hae-hae, silently thank Sungmin in his heart for letting eunhyuk be with him.

Eunhyuk glare at hae-hae who was smiling at him like an idiot person. Yes. An idiot person in love to be correct. Before eunhyuk could say anything, Hae-hae already kissed him making him couldn’t say anything.

The kiss was short but it enough to make eunhyuk blushed and hae-hae smiling teasingly at him, “Aww..my hyukkie isn’t used to my kisses yet? I think I should kissed you more to make you use it..”Hae-hae started to lean in to eunhyuk again but eunhyuk palm hae-hae’s face with his hand and push him away. “No, thank you!”

 “But you’re the one who wants me to always kiss you hyukkie..I’m just doing what you want..”Hae-hae said teasingly. Eunhyuk just stared at him with mouth agaped, “Urgg! You’re unbelievable!”He exclaimed and used all his strength to release himself with the hug and finally succeeded.

He quickly stood up and glare at hae-hae from stomping his way to his room cursing. Hae-hae just chuckled at the sight. He loves to tease his hyukkie, but he because he loves him and wants eunhyuk to always be happy.

____________________________________________________  

Morning came meaning it’s time for school. Hae-hae and eunhyuk are already on their way but they aren’t late this time. They were walking to school hand in hand but why eunhyuk didn’t struggle? It because he already did and tired. So he just let hae-hae hold his hand along the way. But he didn’t fail to notice the stares from other students that were walking to school as well making a slight pink colour appear on his cheeks as they walk.

Hae-hae on the other hand just ignored the stares and smile happily because eunhyuk already stopped struggling and let him hold his hand. They continue their walk and finally arrived at the school gate and for some reason, he felt nervous all of the sudden.

They walked through the school gate and eunhyuk could feel that all the student eyes are on him and hae-hae. Eunhyuk that wasn’t used to the attention lowers his head to avoid eye contact with them . As they walked, he could hear the students saying like, “Is that the hot transfer student?”

“He’s sure is hot!”

“But who’s the guy next to him?”

“They’re holding hands!”

“There’s no chance for us now..”

“Such a lucky bastard..he’s not that cute anyway..”

Hearing the last comment, eunhyuk tighten his grip on hae-hae’s hand. Hae-hae sense that there’s something of with eunhyuk stopped and to look at him. All the students are now looking at them wondering why Hae-hae suddenly stopped. Hae-hae saw that eunhyuk was looking down and his other hand was clenched into a fist. He furrowed his eyebrows, ‘Why is hyukkie like this?’ Hae-hae was too happy that he didn’t hear what the students were saying that was hurting eunhyuk.

He slowly lift eunhyuk’s chin up and looked into eunhyuk’s eyes. Eunhyuk wasn’t smiling at all and hae-hae could see that hyukkie was hurt seeing through his eyes. He frowned, “Hyukkie,why are you like this? Is something wrong?”Hae-hae asked with concern while caressing eunhyuk cheek with his thumb. “I-It’s nothing..”Eunhyuk said and looked the other way.

Seeing eunhyuk reaction,there’s certainly something wrong with eunhyuk. Hae-hae knows that but seeing eunhyuk doesn’t want to tell him right now he just let it be but he’s sure going to asked him later. He looked again at eunhyuk and saw that he was still sad, so he tried to think of something that will make eunhyuk happy.

Suddenly a thought came to his mind and make him smile, “If you say so hyukkie.. but hyukie,do you want to go to the cafeteria to get stramberry milk? We still have time to go there..”Hae-hae said trying to get eunhyuk attention and it worked! Eunhyuk turned his head to hae-hae and hearing strawberry milk. Hae-hae almost want to laugh seeing eunhyuk’s response and the twinkling in his eyes after hearing strawberry milk.

“We can?”Eunhyuk asked. “Sure hyukkie.. let’s go now.”Hae-hae said and ruffles eunyuk’s hair. “Thank you hae-hae..”eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile making everyone gasped and stunned. “What a beautiful smile he got..”

“No wonder the transfer student likes him!”

But another thing that makes the crowd of students gasped one more time is when hae-hae kissed eunhyuk’s lips in front of them.

Eunhyuk eyes widen and he was too shocked when hae-hae kissed him in front of the students that he doesn’t know what to do. Hae-hae pulled away from the kiss and smile, “That’s what you get for being so cute. Now let’s go get your strawberry milk hyukkie!” Hae-hae said and dragged the daze eunhyuk to the cafeteria and the students just looked at them leave.

“I take back what I said..They make a cute couple!”

“Yup! I totally agree!”

Eunhyuk that was dragged by hae-hae heard what the students were saying and he couldn’t help feeling happy and warm inside. He smiled and looked at hae-hae and tighten his grip on hae-hae’s hand. Hae-hae just looked back him and gave his hyukkie a sweet smile. ‘Maybe I should let myself fall in love again…’

_____________________________________________

A/N:*bow* I’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 DAYS!!! T^T

I WAS BUSY WITH MY FAMILY… I’M SO SORRY!!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS FROGIVE ME WITH THIS CHAP! I MADE IT EXTRA LONG FOR YOU GUYS! ONCE AGAIN! PLS FORGIVE ME!!

i'll reply the comments later ok..:)