My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk pov

I looked at the lunch box then back to look at hae-hae face. He was still smiling brightly at me and I just stare at him not knowing what to do! ‘He said he made breakfast?? Oh! That’s why called my name this morning!’

I was still staring at him until I notice that all the students were looking at us. I lowered my head at bit my lips, not used to the stares. I stood up from my seat causing hae-hae to startle a little. Without thinking I grab his wrist and walked to the teacher.

“Mrs. Kim, I’m gonna talk with hae—I mean, donghae for a second and it wouldn’t be long!”I walked out of the classroom after giving a bow to her, dragging hae-hae behind me without even waiting for the teacher’s reply. ‘What the hell is going on!!??’

I walked down the hallway and spotted the janitor’s closet. ‘That should do..’ I dragged hae-hae in there close the door and locked it. Then I turn around to look at donghae which just blinking his eyes innocently not knowing what’s happening.

I sighed. Well whatever.. i need to settle this fast because Mrs. Kim would be furious if we’re late! “Hae-hae,what are you doing here??”I asked him with a serious face. ‘Why is he suddenly here at my school?? and most importantly how??’

He looked at me and smile like he normally do, “Heechul-shi suddenly came to our house today and said that he wants me to be a student here.. I don’t know why though.”Hae-hae explained make me raised my eyebrows, ‘Heechul-shi?? Well that explains it..’

End pov

“And oh! I I made you breakfast hyukkie!” he said for the second time that day still wearing a smile holding out the lunch box to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk blinked a few times looking at lunch box and can’t help feeling warm at the thought and slowly a smile crept onto his face.

“T-Thank you..”He said was about to grab the lunch box until hae-hae suddenly hid it behind his back. Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae questioningly. “Why didn’t you give it to me??”he pouted. Hae-hae chuckled looking at his hyukkie adorable pout then he leans closer to eunhyuk making eunhyuk startled by his action and step backwards little by little and finally his back hit the door. ‘uh-oh….h-he isn’t going to do anything….right?’

Eunhyuk then gulped when he saw that hae-hae was looking at him with a teasing smile. ‘What is he up to!?’ “Hyukkie~ I’ve been a good boy right? making you breakfast ?”hae-hae asked. Eunhyuk just nodded his head hesitantly thinking what hae-hae is going to say next.  Hae-hae suddenly change from the  innocent to the teasing one. Who wouldn’t be curious right??

Suddenly his eyes widen knowing what’s going to happen, “I want my reward please!” hae-hae said grinning widely while eunhyuk just stiffen at his place hearing that. “B-But we’re at school!” eunhyuk said trying to find an excuse.

“But there’s no one except us here…”He said leaning even closer to eunhyuk making eunhyuk’s heart beats rapidly. Eunhyuk bite his lips thinking again if he should just follow hae-hae request because he don’t want hae-hae to be sulky to him like the other day.

Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk confuse face then chuckled to himself thinking that is enough playing with his hyukkie. He step back making eunhyuk snapped out at his thought and looked at hae-hae in wonder. ‘Why did he step back?’ Hae-hae as if knows what eunhyuk was thinking just smile warmly at him and ruffle his hair then hold out the lunch box in front of hyukkie again.

“I was just teasing you hyukkie.. I don’t mind not getting my reward because what I do for you is sincere from my heart.. seeing you being happy from the things I did or give you is already enough as my reward.”he look eunhyuk in his eyes and stare lovingly making eunhyuk speechless and felt warm in his heart.

Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae with many emotions he never felt before but it’s not actually a burden to him..he actually likes it. Eunhyuk unknowingly blush and slowly grab the lunch box looking down because he can’t look at hae-hae in the eyes.

“Thank you..”He said again to hae-hae and smile to himself. “I hope you like it eventhough it’s a bit sloppy. Hehe..Oh! Shouldn’t we go back to the classroom hyukkie? if not we’re going to get scolded by the teacher right? Or~~ do you want to spend more time with me ??”hae-hae asked and with that his teasing smile is back.

Eunhyuk smile quickly faded and his jaw dropped, “What?! No! Urghh! Just let’s go back to class..” he rolled his eyes, ‘a erted dog always be a erted dog!’

Eunhyuk turned around and placed his hand on knob, but then he turn to face hae-hae again making hae-hae blinked a few times on why eunhyuk suddenly turns back. At that moment, eunhyuk peck hae-hae lips for a good 3 seconds and pulled back with a red face.

“T-that’s your reward and…err… thanks again for making me breakfast.”Eunhyuk said to hae-hae quickly before opening the door and disappeared out of sight.

Hae-hae still stood inside the closet registering what just happened in his mind. He unconsciously touched his lips and smiled when the thought of eunhyuk kissed him replayed inside his mind. ‘Eunhyuk kissed me himself this time.. and it’s not an accident like before…’his smile grew wider at the thought and his heartbeat became faster.

With that, hae-hae walked to his and eunhyuk’s classroom with a smile that shows how happy his heart is right now.

____________________________________________________

A/N:I don’t want to say my excuse for not updating yesterday so I’m just gonna say that I’m SOOO SORRY!! 

@arisa_loveskpop:haha :D i'm just kidding..^^ don't take it to the heart ok..:) and yeah!! they're in the same school together!! XD

@jangkhunyounghunny:sorry i didn't update yesterday!>.< here's the chap and yes.. it's going to be chaotic! XD

@sujueunhae:haha :D here's another chap for you~^^

@azaChiaki:thank you so much for saying so!! >///< and donghae is always adorable! :D

@Ochii8386:glad you like the chap! :)) many things will happen from now on! :DD

@crazy_gurl:kekeke^^ glad you love the scene! :D

i think this chap is kinda crappy..>.< and i apologize again for that! i hope i have fresh ideas on what to write the next chap! pray for me ok! haha :D

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING, AND READING EVERYONE!!^^
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP!
LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!! :)))