My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

It was Monday that day and eunhyuk just wake up from his sleep but still didn’t open his eyes. He was comfortable with the warmth that he knows came from hae-hae and want to go back to sleep but remembering it was Monday and he needed to go to school he groaned as he was feeling so lazy that day.

But something else was making him wants to wake up, ‘Why do I smell medicine?’ he thought to himself and when he remembered what just happen yesterday, he shot his eyes open and looked at the guy sleeping next to him.

His gaze softens and was filled with sadness as he looked at the sight of hae-hae who was still sleeping calmly. His eyes looked at the plaster at hae-hae’s forehead and touch it gently with his slender fingers, “I’m sorry..”he muttered silently to himself. Then his fingers move to hae-hae’s purple cheek. Eventhough it wasn’t as swollen as yesterday but you still could see a little bump there.

Unknowingly, a tear escaped from eunhyuk’s eye, “I’m sorry..”he said again although hae-hae was still sleeping and couldn’t hear him. And finally his hand go to hae-hae’s chest as he remembered the wound there, touching it softly, “I’m sorry..”eunhyuk said again and he was sniffing quietly now. He was still feeling so guilty for what happened to hae-hae and still blaming himself eventhough hae-hae said it wasn’t his fault.

Suddenly his hand that was on hae-hae’s chest was held tightly by someone. He looked up and saw that hae-hae was staring at him with worried eyes. “Hyukkie..why are you crying?”hae-hae asked and wiped gently the tears that was falling from eunhyuk’s eyes. He sighed in his mind and frowned, ‘Hyukkie must be still feeling guilty because of what happened yesterday..’

Hae-hae is actually a light sleeper and he could easily wakes up to any movement or sound because he was a dog before but eunhyuk didn’t know this. Hae-hae was still sleeping until he felt something on his forehead and smiled inwardly as he knows that it was his hyukkie that was touching him. He actually have caught eunhyuk touching him many times before the latter waking him up for school. But something he didn’t expect make him stopped smiling inside his mind, he heard eunhyuk saying sorry as the latter touching his injury on his forehead.

Then hae-hae felt eunhyuk touched his bruised cheek and once again he heard eunhyuk saying sorry making his heart constricted. When eunhyuk touched his chest, and he heard him sniffing, he can’t stand it anymore and opened his eyes to see his hyukkie.

He was still staring at eunhyuk who was still crying a little, “I’m.. s-sorry… h-hae-hae..i..i-I just—“ hae-hae quickly pulled eunhyuk to his chest, hugging him while rubbing the latter’s back. ‘Shhh..it’s not your fault hyukkie..don’t be sad neh? I hate to see you cry..”hae-hae soothing him. eunhyuk nodded his head and they stayed that way for a while. After a moment, eunhyuk calmed down and hae-hae break the hug to looked at eunhyuk. He lifted eunhyuk’s chin up and looked straight to the latter’s eyes, smiling.

Eunhyuk bit his lips and he can feel heat starting to crawl to his face when he saw hae-hae smiling sweetly at him like that. “Now, can you give me a cute gummy smile hyukkie?”hae-hae asked wanting to lift eunhyuk’s mood up.

And eunhyuk who can’t resist hae-hae asking cutely like that, gave the latter what he wanted. His lips started to curved upwards and a cute gummy smile was in hae-hae’s sight. That cute and innocent gummy smile is only for him and him to see.

When his erted side started to kicked in, hae-hae smirked inwardly and pecked eunhyuk’s lips making the latter surprised and gasped. Hae-hae chuckled and kissed eunhyuk’s lips again and again, “You *kiss* are*kiss* so *kiss* cute *kiss* hyukkie! *kiss*”hae-hae said between his kiss to eunhyuk and smiled after that. Eunhyuk’s face was flushed and his mouth was opened a little like a fish, ‘W-what just happened?’

He looked up to hae-hae who was chuckling and he can’t help but to hit him on the arm, forgetting that hae-hae was injured. “Y-Yah! W-Why did you d-do that?!”he asked. But when he saw hae-hae winced in pain and rubbing the part he hit him, he started to remember and gasped. He sat up and held the arm and rubbing the part he hit softly looking worried and apologetic at hae-hae, “I’m sorry..”eunhyuk’s tone became sad again as he continued to rubbed the part gently. ‘Pabo hyukkie! You hurt hae-hae again..’

Hae-hae who saw his hyukkie mood goes down again, used his free arm and cupped eunhyuk’s face and kissed him making the latter surprised again, “You don’t need to say sorry hyukkie.. a kiss is enough make me feel better..”hae-hae said and winked at eunhyuk making the latter’s cheek started to become redder by the second.

Eunhyuk shifted his gaze as he can’t to see hae-hae looking at him with a teasing look and started to get off the bed, “I-i’m going to prepare us breakfast a-and gonna call the teacher to tell her we aren’t going to school today..”he excused himself walk out of the room. And that made hae-hae laughed out loud. “That stupid erted dog! Always teasing me!”eunhyuk mumbled to himself when he heard hae-hae laughed as he walked to the kitchen.

“Hyukkie still get embarrassed eventhough I kissed him so many times now.. and everytime is like the first time to me..”hae-hae smiled as he talked to himself. Then he got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash himself. But a sneaky idea came into his mind making his lips tugged up into a smirk. ‘I better go bath quickly so I can start my plan’hae-hae thought and chuckled as he went into the bathroom.

***

Eunhyuk had called his teacher and told the reason why he and hae-hae didn’t come to school and now concentrating on cooking breakfast that he didn’t notice there’s another presence in the kitchen. Hae-hae quietly went behind eunhyuk and sneaked his arms around the latter’s waist and he can feel the eunhyuk’s body stiffen.

He gave eunhyuk a kiss on the cheek and rested his chin on eunhyuk’s shoulder, “It’s only me hyukkie..”hae-hae said and that made eunhyuk relaxed. ‘I thought that a ert broke into the house..’eunhyuk sighed in relief but then he blushed realized the position he’s in with hae-hae’s hand around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder when he is cooking. He can’t helped to think that they’re like a newlywed couple.

Hae-hae saw that eunhyuk’s was blushing, smirked and thinking to ,“Why are you blushing hyukkie? Are you thinking of something naughty?”that question made eunhyuk flinched and eunhyuk quickly retorted, “N-No! I w-wasn’t!”he turned off the stove and grab a plate to put the food in, ignoring the look hae-hae giving him. “Oh really?”hae-hae asked again, raising an eyebrow.

“Really!”eunhyuk replied. “Go to the dining table and let’s eat breakfast.”eunhyuk said and hae-hae just let the teasing of and released eunhyuk to go to the dining table. Eunhyuk sighed in relief as he walked behind hae-hae with the food for hae-hae decided to dropped the topic off. ‘If I tell him about what I thought earlier, he would tease me forever!’

They seated on the chairs and eunhyuk started to eat but after a while he noticed hae-hae still doesn’t touch his food making eunhyuk looked at him. Hae-hae was pouting and giving him a sad look making him wonder what happened, “What’s wrong hae-hae? do you want me to cook another meal?”eunhyuk asked then hae-hae shook his head making eunhyuk more confused. “Then what is it?”eunhyuk asked again softly.

Hae-hae was still putting a sad face outside but inside he was smiling widely. His plan is working! “My hands still hurt.. can you feed me hyukkie?” hae-hae said and eunhyuk widen his eyes. “Y-You want me to f-feed you?”eunhyuk asked and hae-hae nodded. Eunhyuk bit his lips thinking whether he should do it or not. But remembering the day of the sports festival when he refused to feed hae-hae that time, the pained expression hae-hae giving him made his heart hurt.

“A-Alright..i’ll f-feed you..”eunhyuk said blushing and hae-hae face lit up with a smile. Hae-hae thought that eunhyuk would refuse seeing the latter just sit there not saying anything to him. eunhyuk began to sit closer to hae-hae and grab the spoon to feed the fried rice he made for their breakfast that day.

He hold out the spoon in front of hae-hae’s mouth and hae-hae gladly eats it then smile at his hyukkie after that making eunhyuk face blush again. Along the feeding, hae-hae suddenly kissed his hyukkie a few times because he was so happy that eunhyuk was treating him like this. It made him feel that they’re actually like a real couple eventhough they’re not.

Eunhyuk was of course surprised and even threaten to feed him but seeing hae-hae giving him the sad puppy look again made him surrender and just let the erted dog do whatever he wants to him. To add, he like how hae-hae always shows his affection to him no matter if they’re alone or there’s other people because then he knows that hae-hae truly loves him and he also loves him..

After the feeding session ended, you could see a furiously blushing eunhyuk and a very satisfied-happily smiling hae-hae. Well who could blame eunhyuk to blush like that when he is being kissed by a handsome guy? And who could blame hae-hae to be so happy like that when he got to kiss those plump lips of eunhyuk and to add the cute blushing eunhyuk in front of him?

“I-I’m gonna w-wash the dishes..”eunhyuk cleaned up the table and went into the kitchen still wearing a red blushing face. Hae-hae on the other hand just smiled and chuckled seeing eunhyuk being nervous like that. He then smirked thinking what he planned was a success. “Faking arms hurt to make hyukkie feed me, check! Now what should the next plan be..hmmm..”hae-hae started to think for the next plan with a smirked on his face.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:what will hae-hae next plan be?? I don’t even know it myself! XD

167 subs..O.o i din't even know that many people will like this story so much!! >.< tQ!!!

i'll reply to the comments later ok~~^^ and i really appreaciate them!! >////<

THANK FOR READING,COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING EVERYONE!!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!! <3