My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk is now at the kitchen making breakfast for him and now his human dog hae-hae. “I  never would have thought that what I wished would come true.” Eunhyuk mumbled to himself and let out a sigh. He thought that all of this was a dream but the sound of the shower made him realized that it is not.

Hae-hae was now taking a shower after eunhyuk told him so because eunhyuk wanted to escape from hae-hae confession to him. He blushed unknowingly when he remembered what hae-hae said and shook his head to forget all those things. ‘Focus on your cooking eunhyuk! You don’t want your house to be on fire right?’

He continued making the pancakes until he felt something cold and soft on his cheek and then the feeling disappeared. He turned around and saw that hae-hae was smiling at him, “Hyukkie! Give me a popo since I already gave yours like always!” Hae-hae said to eunhyuk as he pointed to his cheek.

Eunhyuk’s face redden as he knows what was the soft thing on his cheek just now. ‘Hae-hae kissed m-my cheek?’ Hae-hae was waiting for eunhyuk’s kiss but he felt nothing. So he turned around to see that eunhyuk cheeks were flushed and eunhyuk was frozen on the spot. He tilted his head ‘Why hyukkie don’t say anything?’ Hae-hae then touched eunhyuk face with his hands as his eyes showed concern.

“Hyukkie? Are you ok? Are you sick? Why is it that your face is red? Should we go to the doctor?”Hae-hae burst out with questions but still no reaction from eunhyuk. So he closes the distance between their faces and called him again, “Hyukkie?”

Eunhyuk snapped out of his daze as he heard  hae-hae’s voice, “i-I’m fine.” He managed to let out but he froze again realizing the distance between them. He swallowed his saliva and accidently looked at Hae-hae’s now human face and stared at his features. ‘Wow..he’s really handsome like what that angel Heechul-shi said.’ Eunhyuk thought to himself.

Hae-hae’s brown hair like the colour of his fur is still wet from the shower just now. Since it was morning, his thin lips looked much more pink and his eyes..the part that eunhyuk love the most is so calm and alluring that he doesn’t notice that he was leaning closer and closer to hae-hae until he smell  that something was burning.

He looked to his left and his eyes widenin shock as the black smoke began to be more visible to his eyes. “Omg the pancakes!” he pushed Hae-hae aside and grab the pan with his bare hand but dropped it on the floor as his hand can’t stand the heat.

Eunhyuk winced in pain and hold his slightly burned hand with his other hand. “Hyukkie!” Hae-hae shouted and quickly went over to eunhyuk. He switched the stove off and pulled eunhyuk to the sink and put his burned hand under the running cold water. Eunhyuk winced a little after his skin made contact with water.

“Are you alright hyukkie? Is it still hurt?” Eunhyuk looked at Hae-hae standing beside him that was looking intently at his burned hand. His eyebrows was furrowed in worried over his master ‘Thank god it’s only a little burned’ Hae-hae thought to himself. Looking at Hae-hae seems to make eunhyuk’s pain goes away in an instant and also make eunhyuk in a daze state again. ‘Why’s he so good looking..’

“Hyukkie?” hae-hae called him but he heard no reply and so he turned his head to saw that eunhyuk was staring intently at him. ‘Is there something wrong with my face? He’s been staring at me since before.’ Hae-hae waved his hands across eunhyuk’s face to get his attention and called his name again.

“Hyukkie? Are you alright?” Eunhyuk snapped out of his daze as he saw something waving in front of him and again he saw hae-hae’s worried face. “Y-Yes! I’m alright!” eunhyuk pulled his hand from the water and waved his hands to say that he was ok. But that gesture only made the pain on his hand come again. “Oww!” eunhyuk hold his injured hand and winced a little.

“Hyukkie don’t do that! You’re still injured. Go to the living room while I go get the first-aid kit ok?” Hae-hae turn off the water and go search the cabinet for the first-aid kit. Eunhyuk just obeyed hae-hae’s words and walk over to the living room while scolding himself mentally.

‘You pabo! Why did you look at him like that? Look at what you’ve got yourself into?’ eunhyuk continued to scold himself when he sat at the couch. A moment later, Hae-hae comes with the first aid kit and sat next to eunhyuk.

Worried was still very visible on hae-hae’s face and without saying anything, he opened the first aid kit and search for the ointment. When he found it, he grabbed eunhyuk hand and placed it on his lap to make it easy for him to treat it.

“You don’t need to treat me hae-hae. I can treat myself with my other hand. It was my fault anyway.” Eunhyuk said and was about to pull his hand when hae-hae grab his wrist and stare at him. “NO! I will treat you.” he said firmly to eunhyuk. With that eunhyuk shut his mouth and just let hae-hae treat his hand.

While hae-hae was treating him, Eunhyuk looked at him and saw that hae-hae’s face was sometime confused and then scratched his head not knowing what to do next. But when he finally knows, he would smile childishly and continued working. Eunhyuk chuckled lightly at Hae-hae’s action with a thought,‘Cute!’

Eunhyuk admiration stopped when hae-hae spoke, “There! It’s done!” hae-hae smiled looking at his work on eunhyuk’s hand. Eunhyuk looked at his hand and blinked a few times seeing his hand was wrapped into a ball by the bandages until he let out a laugh.

Hae-hae frowned and stared at eunhyuk weirdly. ‘Why is he laughing? Is the way I’m doing it wrong?’ “Why are you laughing hyukkie?” He asked and saw that eunhyuk was wiping his tears from all the laughing. Eunhyuk quickly stopped seeing hae-hae pouting at him.

He then smiled sweetly at hae-hae, “It’s nothing hae-hae..and thank you for treating me.. you’re a good boy.” Eunhyuk said and patted Hae-hae’s head like he normally does when hae-hae do something good to him. Hae-hae frown quickly turned into a smile as he heard what eunhyuk said and enjoyed the way he was treated.

“I’m a good boy right?”Hae-hae asked and eunhyuk nodded his head still smiling but..that smile faded and he froze for the nth time of the day when he heard, “So I want my nuzzle on the nose and hug!” Hae-hae exclaimed cutely at eunhyuk with a big smile on his face thinking what he would get.

Eunhyuk stared at Hae-hae with his eyes wide opened,‘Omooooo!! What did I get myself into??!!’Eunhyuk screamed inside his head.

 

_______________________________

A/N:do you guys think Hae-hae will get what he wants or not..?? :p

@sujueunhae & jiyeon_sarang :thank you for loving it and here's the update!^^

@Eunew701: really?! >.< thank you for subscribing and here's the update! :D

@yumi_96: it's different?? :/ anyway,thanks for commenting and hope you still like it in the future! :))

@crazy_gurl: omg! thank you! >///< your fanfics are much more amazing than mine! really! 

i only post 2 chapters and got 15 subs?! O.O

omoooo! i love you guys so damn much!!! :DDD

i'll continue to work hard for this fic and hope you guys will support it till it ends!^^

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER~^^