My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

It was evening now and hae-hae was still smiling happily from what happened at breakfast. He’s sitting at the couch watching tv but his mind was actually off from it because he’s thinking about another plan for him to get eunhyuk’s attention. “Hmm..what should I do next..”he taps his chin with his index finger looking at the kitchen where eunhyuk is.

Meanwhile, eunhyuk was checking the fridge for their food stock, and it seems that he needs to go to the supermarket to buy some things. He went out to the living room to where hae-hae is and surprisingly hae-hae was looking at him with a meaningful smile and his index finger on his chin making eunhyuk looked confused at hae-hae. ‘Am I missing something?’he asks himself.

“Hae-hae, I need to go to the supermarket for a while to restock our food ok?”eunhyuk said and the smile on hae-hae’s face immediately turned into a frown. “You’re going alone?”hae-hae asked with a serious face making eunhyuk startled at the sudden change of mood. “Y-Yes..”eunhyuk answered nervously. “No.”hae-hae suddenly said making eunhyuk looked at him confused of what he’s saying, “Huh?”

“No, I don’t allow you to go alone.. I’ll come with you..”hae-hae said and stood up to go change his clothes to come with eunhyuk. It’s not that he doesn’t want to let eunhyuk go alone since eunhyuk always do the groceries alone but because of the incident yesterday, hae-hae don’t want to take any risk that could harm eunhyuk. ‘I don’t want hyukkie to get hurt..’

Eunhyuk seeing hae-hae stood up immediately said, “B-But you’re hurt!” and looked at hae-hae worriedly. Eunhyuk always love when hae-hae come with him to the supermarket because the latter would always makes the trip fun and put a smile on his face. But looking at hae-hae condition now, he doesn’t want the injuries to get worst.

Hae-hae walked closer to eunhyuk standing right in front of him. He caressed eunhyuk’s face with his left hand since his right hand actually still hurts a little. Hae-hae gave eunhyuk an assuring smile while still caressing the eunhyuk’s face making the latter soften his expression and looked at hae-hae. “I’m gonna be fine hyukkie.. it’s only a little injury..”hae-hae said and eunhyuk frowned.

“But!—“ he tried to protest but hae-hae put his finger to eunhyuk’s mouth and shakes his head, “I’m really ok hyukkie.. don’t worry too much.. I don’t want to take a risk hyukkie.. I don’t want you to get hurt..”hae-hae said seriously this time and eunhyuk just stood there silently.

‘But I don’t want to take a risk of you getting hurt too..’eunhyuk sighed a looked at hae-hae. when his stubborn side appear, anything that he does and says wouldn’t even effect the guy in front of him. “F-Fine.. we’ll go together..”eunhyuk said and donghae smiled widely. Eunhyuk can feel himself blush and turn around towards his bedroom to change his clothes.

“Who said that I worried about him too much.. he’s the one worrywart here!”eunhyuk mumbled to himself as he walk to his room but he doesn’t notice that actually hae-hae was following right behind him and heard everything he said.

Hae-hae wanted to laugh but he held it in and instead, his playful smile appeared again. Before eunhyuk could enter the room, hae-hae sneaked his hand around eunhyuk’s waist making the latter gasped. Eunhyuk was pulled to his broad chest and he could feel eunhyuk’s stiffen as he hugged eunhyuk tighter.

 

‘I want us to be like this together hyukkie..’hae-hae smiled at his thought and the feeling of eunhyuk in his arms. Eunhyuk’s body in his embraced made him felt complete and he doesn’t need anything else in his life except for his hyukkie.

Hae-hae leans in to eunhyuk’s ear and said, “I only become a worrywart for you because I love you hyukkie.. never forget that..”eunhyuk became relax in his arms and hae-hae smile at this. He kissed eunhyuk’s cheek and made the latter face him a little, still in the hug position, “And going to the supermarket can be like our third date!”hae-hae said and winked at eunhyuk making the latter looked at him in disbelief.

“You erted human-dog!”eunhyuk hit his arm but not too hard since he knows hae-hae still hurt and walked off to his room with a pout. But his heart was beating rapidly because of hae-hae’s wink. ‘Why do you have to be so vulnerable heart!’eunhyuk scolded himself as he grab his clothes and went inside the bathroom to change.

Hae-hae that watch all this let out a laugh before entering the room with a smile plastered on his face, “You’re just too adorable hyukkie..”he muttered to himself.

***

 They walked hand in hand as always to the supermarket eventhough eunhyuk protest many times, hae-hae just won’t listen and kept holding his hand. When people saw them, some giggles and some looked at them fondly making eunhyuk blush.

They soon arrived at the supermarket and start getting what they need fast and go home since it’s already evening and soon it’s going to be dark. They’re on their way back when they passed through a pet shop that made eunhyuk stopped his track. Hae-hae also stopped and looked at eunhyuk who’s still looking at the pet shop, “What’s wrong hyukkie?”he asked.

Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae, “Can we stopped by and see the animals hae-hae?”he asked with his cute eyes and gummy smile. Seeing this how could hae-hae says no? “Sure..go on..”hae-hae smiled and eunhyuk squealed in excitement and went inside the shop. Hae-hae chuckled at eunhyuk’s behaviour before getting inside the shop.

Eunhyuk looked at the animals with twinkling eyes and his smile never left his face. Eunhyuk is always an animal lover especially with dogs. When they go through the fish section suddenly something crossed eunhyuk’s mind making him chuckled. Hae-hae who’s only been following eunhyuk around looked at eunhyuk blinking, “Why are laughing hyukkie?”hae-hae asked.

Without saying anything, eunhyuk pointed at one of the fish making hae-hae looked at it also. Still smiling, eunhyuk begin to say, “Isn’t this fish looks a lot like you?”and hae-hae’s jaw dropped. Eunhyuk laughed at hae-hae’s expression, “You really looked like a fish when you do like that you know!”he said between his laugh.

Hae-hae pouted at eunhyuk and turns his back from him and walked away. Eunhyuk seeing hae-hae’s action slowly stopped laughing when worry slips to his heart. “H-Hae-Hae?”eunhyuk called him but hae-hae still doesn’t looked at him and just walked away. He began to chase hae-hae but  when he touch hae-hae’s shoulder the latter shrugged it away. eunhyuk bit his lips and begins to get really worried now. ‘Is he really mad at me?’ eunhyuk’s eyes began to get teary but he held it in and just walked behind hae-hae following him home without saying anything along the walk.

When they get home and put the groceries down, eunhyuk begin to talked, “Hae-hae..”eunhyuk tried calling him again. “I-I’m sorry…please d-don’t be mad at me..”eunhyuk said with his voice having a little of sadness in it. He doesn’t like it if he’s being ignored by hae-hae. it hurts so much. Hae-hae who’s back facing eunhyuk was smiling when he heard this. he’s only pretending to be mad because he wanted to know how eunhyuk will be if he’s really angry.

But hearing eunhyuk’s tone, he felt guilty for doing this and want to hug his hyukkie tightly saying it’s only a joke but he wanted to know what eunhyuk will do if he’s really that angry. He turned around facing eunhyuk still wearing a frown his face. He was surprised to see eunhyuk’s eyes was red but he tried not to show it too much and he knows eunhyuk cried along their way home. Hae-hae’s heart felt  a pang of hurt seeing the tear stain on eunhyuk’s cheek.

Eunhyuk gulped seeing hae-hae’s cold eyes looking at him, “H-Hae-hae..i-I’m s-sorry..i-I won’t do it again..”eunhyuk said sincerely hoping that hae-hae wouldn’t be mad at him anymore.“What do I get if I forgive you?”hae-hae tried to surmise him. And that made eunhyuk stunned, ‘Why is hae-hae being like this?’ eunhyuk asked himself confusedly because of hae-hae’s change of attitude.

“So what do I get?”hae-hae said again making  eunhyuk startled and suddenly said, “I-I’ll f-french k-kiss you!” and both of them stood silent, didn’t believe with what eunhyuk just said. “W-What?”hae-hae said not believing what he’s hearing. Eunhyuk that was looking down after realizing what he said, mentally scolding himself before hearing hae-hae asking him again.

He breath in and breath out first before looking straight at hae-hae’s eyes, “I-I’ll french kiss you!”he said more bravely this time but a tint of redness could be seen on his cheeks. Hae-hae was surely caught off guard and didn’t expect eunhyuk to say that but his surprised face immediately turned into a smirk and said, “Prove it..”

Eunhyuk was shocked hearing hae-hae’s requested but he steadied his heart and take a deep breath before walking closer to hae-hae. His heart beat faster when he’s only and inch from the latter and he looked at hae-hae’s eyes before looking at hae-hae’s lips. ‘Here goes nothing!’eunhyuk then close his eyes and connect their lips.

Hae-hae widen his eyes because he thought that eunhyuk would never do it but he guessed he was wrong. When eunhyuk started to moved his lips on his, hae-hae forgot everything and only want to taste those sweet plump lips of his hyukkie.

He slowly get drown into the kiss when eunhyuk nibbled his lips and he moved his hand around eunhyuk’s waist bringing their body closer. Eunhyuk on the other hand wrapped his arms around hae-hae’s neck as he kissed hae-hae teasingly the latter bottom lips making hae-hae groaned.

Hae-hae opened his mouth and eunhyuk’s tongue went inside his cavern, tasting every corner of it sometimes teasing his tounge. And when hae-hae can’t hold it anymore, suddenly eunhyuk pulled back from the lacking of oxygen, panting hard. Eunhyuk thought he culd lasted longer but he was wrong.

Hae-hae was still unsatisfied and leans towards eunhyuk ear,whispering with a husky voice, “bad move hyukkie..”and hae-hae crash his lips on eunhyuk’s making the latter gasped. He grab the opportunity and slide his tongue into the place that he’s missing since the sports day. He the inside of eunhyuk’s mouth not leaving any place untouched wanting to remember the taste.

Still unsatisfied, he placed his hand on eunhyuk’s neck and tilted his head to taste more of eunhyuk’s intoxicating sweet taste making eunhyuk moaned softly and hae-hae smiled into the kiss. His tongue find eunhyuk’s and begin to on it. “mmphh..”eunhyuk moaned as his tongue moved with hae-hae’s.

Saliva was dripping down from the corner of their mouth but hae-hae didn’t want to let go of eunhyuk. Both of them felt hot and their heartbeat was in a pace that they don’t know anymore. Hae-hae continued to and eunhyuk’s lips before finally letting them go.

Both of them was panting hard and hae-hae rested his head on eunhyuk and eunhyuk still clings onto hae-hae since his feet felt like jelly now. Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk and finally smile the angelic smile that eunhyuk loves. “Hyukkie, I’m sorry for making you worry and cry.. I was only to test how would you be if I’m angry at you.. please don’t be mad at me hyukkie?”hae-hae said and eunhyuk just looked at him before hitting his chest, “Pabo!!”eunhyuk shouted but then he hugged hae-hae tightly burying his face to eunhyuk’s chest.

“Thank goodness you aren’t mad at me..”eunhyuk mumbled n hae-hae chest and hae-hae smiled hearing it. He pulled away from eunhyuk before kissing him over and over again, “I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* my *kiss* hyukkie *kiss* forever! *kiss*”hae-hae said between the kisses. And when he’s done, eunhyuk was blushing madly and once again burying his face onto hae-hae’s chest making hae-hae laugh. “I’ll love you forever hyukkie..”hae-hae eunhyuk’s back lovingly and kissed the latter forehead. ‘I’ll love you forever too hae-hae..’eunhyuk said to himself and smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:so sorry that I didn’t update the day I promised you guys!! T_T

I was so tired from work and now is the only time I have to update..

As usual, I hope you guys like this chapter!!^^ and maybe some of you guys aren’t satisfied about hae-hae in this chapter XP but I need to make up some drama right? :p kekeke^^

The kiss as usual is a fail! But I put it in as an apology for late updating..

Anway, THANKS  FOR READING,COMMENTING, ANDD SUBSCRIBING EVERYONE!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!! <33

p/s:the numbers of subbers are AWESOME!! >.<  thank you!!!!!!!*kiss and hug*