My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

 

Eunhyuk was just about to take off his uniform when suddenly hae-hae stopped him. Eunhyuk looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows, “Why are you stopping me??”He asked him. Hae-hae looked at him and pouted, “I don’t want these guys to see your body..”He then leaned closer to eunhyuk and smirked, “Because only I can see them.”

Eunhyuk felt heat crawling up to his face and his jaw dropped, “Y-Ya! What do you mean by that!?”He shouted at hae-hae but not too loud for the others inside the changing room to hear. Hae-hae just held eunhyuk’s hand and smile at him, “What I mean is,you’re now my lover so only I can see you without any clothes on from now on.”

Once again eunhyuk was in shocked and almost fainted again when he heard that. He banged his head on the locker, ‘urgghh..why do I have such a erted dog!’ Sungmin that was just beside eunhyuk’s and hae-hae’s locker, chuckled at the scene in front of him. He was already done changing his clothes and ready to head out to the gym.

“You sure got yourself quiet a protective boyfriend hyukkie.” Sungmin said to eunhyuk making him groaned at the comment. “I guessed I’ll be going first ok hyukkie.. don’t do anything naughty in here alright..Bye!”Sungmin smiled teasingly at them and left.

Eunhyuk can’t help himself but to blush and hae-hae just chuckled at what Sungmin said. “Well I think what Sungmin suggest isn’t that bad right hyukkie? There’s only the two of us left here anyway.”Hae-hae said going closer and closer to eunhyuk until eunhyuk back lean against the locker. Eunhyuk looked around the room, ‘Eeekk! He’s right! There’s only the two us left!’

Eunhyuk looked at hae-hae face that was only a few inches away from him now and gulped, ‘H-He isn’t going to do anything right??’ He suddenly blushed when his eyes caught hae-hae’s body that was only wearing a wife beater now. He must have taken off his uniform before stopping eunhyuk just now.

Eunhyuk can see the muscles on hae-hae’s body and can’t help himself to remember the time when hae-hae was on his bed. ‘why are you thinking such a thing hyukjae!? You’ve become a ert like him too?? Oh great!’ eunhyuk scolded himself in his mind.

Hae-hae that saw eunhyuk was looking at something followed his gaze. It then landed on his body making him smirked and looked at eunhyuk flushed face again, “Hyukkie, you’re thinking something naughty now don’t you?”Hae-hae smiled teasingly at him.

Eunhyuk tear his gaze from hae-hae body and looked up to himm, “W-What?! I-I’m not!”He tried to defend himself and fight hae-hae’s gaze but eventually lost and looked away hiding his red face. Hae-hae just chuckled at the blonde action before cupping his face to look at him.

Eunhyuk that was surprised at the action just caught hae-hae that was leaning closer and closer to him. He can’t tear off his eyes from hae-hae’s and cann feel that hae-hae is getting closer and closer to him.

Their lips are only a thin wall of air away making eunhyuk nervous but anticipate for it. Suddenly hae-hae change his course and kissed eunhyuk’s cheek instead. Eunhyuk thought that he would be relief that hae-hae didn’t kiss him on the lips but what he was feeling was actually…disappointment and mad.

He was disappointed and mad because hae-hae fooled him twice that day. And also he’s mad on why he wanted hae-hae to kiss him so much! Gaining back his senses, he pushed hae-hae with all his might and tried to run away from him. He didn’t like the way he was feeling at all right now. It was like he was being played by hae-hae.

But before he could even touch the knob of the door, hae-hae already grabs him making eunhyuk spun and face him. Hae-hae was in shocked seeing eunhyuk’s eyes were in tears. His heart tightened, ‘W-Why is he crying? Did I too far?’he can’t bear to see eunhyuk like that and slowly guilt started to eat up his heart.

“H-Hyukkie..”He called trying to get closer to the other but stopped once he saw eunhyuk’s glare. “Do you really enjoy teasing me hae-hae? do you really like seeing me like this?”Eunhyuk said with a controlled voice supressing his feelings as a tear fall down to his cheek.

Hae-hae was surprised seeing eunhyuk like that and also at eunhyuk’s questions. “Hyukkie i—“ He tried to speak but was cut off by eunhyuk, “It’s like you’re playing with my heart with your action and all!”another tear fall across his face making hae-hae clenched his fist at the sight. His other hand still holding on to eunhyuk’s hand.

“And you—“before eunhyuk could finish what he wanted to say, hae-hae yanked him closer and crashed his lips on him. Eunhyuk widen his eyes and tried to push him but no avail. Slowly he began to drown into the kiss and wrapped his arms around hae-hae neck to bring him closer, deepening it.

They kissed for like about a minute and Hae-hae nibbled on eunhyuk’s lips before he pulled away from the kiss, panting a little. He looked at eunhyuk and saw those red plump lips was swollen and his face was flushed. ‘Such a beautiful sight..’ He thought to himself.

He rested his forehead against eunhyuk ‘s and stare into his eyes. Those single lidded eyes that he wants to look at him and him only. NO any other guy or woman. “Hyukkie, I love you.. my love for you will never change even if I die.. I’m not playing with you my love.. I love you hyukkie..so much.. I’m sorry I made you cry.. I’m sorry for hurting your heart..  I’m sorry for making you sad.. I’m sorry for making you mad… you can punish me in any way you want hyukkie.. just please don’t cry.. i—“before hae-hae could finish his sentences eunhyuk suddenly hugs him making him stunned.

Eunhyuk was so overwhelmed with what hae-hae said that he can’t help to hug him. He never felt so loved before. Even in his past relationship he never felt this way. Hae-hae could feel that eunhyuk was sobbing on his shoulder, so he rubbed eunhyuk’s back to calm him down and kissed eunhyuk’s hair. “I’m sorry…”He muttered to eunhyuk. “I’m sorry..”he said again and again until eunhyuk finally calmed down.

Eunhyuk pulled away from the hug and was about wiped the tear off his face but suddenly stopped by hae-hae. Eunhyuk looked at him and hae-hae just gave him a soft smile before wiping eunhyuk’s tears away. He saw eunhyuk’s puffy eyes and and frowned. ‘I’m the one that made him cry.. Pabo hae-hae!’ he caressed those eyes before slowly leaning in and kissed them.

Eunhyuk eyes fluttered opened and stare at hae-hae, blinking a few times before saying , “D-Did you just k-kissed m-my eyes?”

Hae-hae chuckled at the adorable creature in front of him before smiling lovingly, “Yes I did hyukkie. And I’m sorry again for making you cry.. i’m such a bad lover.”He frowned. “N-No..i’m sorry for being so childish.. being mad because you didn’t kiss me on the li—“He quickly put his hand on his mouth and stared wide eyed at hae-hae. ‘! How I could that slipped out!’

Eunhyuk saw hae-hae blinking a few times at him before smirking at him. ‘Uh-oh..’

“What did you say hyukkie? The reason you acted like this is because I didn’t kiss you on the li..ps? That’s why you said I was playing with you??”Eunhyuk shakes his head furiously at the question. Hae-hae raised one eyebrow at him, “Oh really?” Eunhyuk nodded his head at him still with both of his hands on his mouth. “But sorry hyukkie I don’t believe you.. so if this is the reason you’re mad at me,from now on I’m gonna kiss you more on the lips!”He said making eunhyuk widen his eyes.

“Starting from now!”Hae-hae pried eunhyuk’s hand off and kiss him on the lips making no time for eunhyuk to react. ‘omg!!!What did I get myself into!!!!!!’eunhyuk scream in his head thinking about what’s going to happen to him and hae-hae later.

_______________________________________________________

A/N:I hope that this chap made up for the last chap! >.< hope you guys like it! :DD

@yumi_96:eunhae/haehyuk always cute! :D updated!^^

@hanamisu7283:there's still a lot of sweetness to come! :D and i'm listening to them right now! >.< thank you for loving this story and i hope you like this chap!^^ *hugs back*

@Shizah_Eunhae041529:there are more sweet moments to come my dear!^^ and you really waited for my update?? >_< thank you!!!*hugs*

@Ka09th:I want to join you!! :D

@haewl1395:kekeke^^ thanks for saying that! and i didn't know the story have a grinning effect on people! 

@Snufkin:yup2! they are so hot! >//< but i'm a little sad seeing hyukkie dance with the girls~T^T thanks for saying it's not crappy!!>_< you're welcome and thank you for reading it!^^

@arisa_loveskpop:haha :D and you got your kiss on this chap! :p

OPPA OPAA IS DAEBAK!!!!!! (haha..random..:p)

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING,COMMENTING AND READING EVERYONE!!^^

(i don't even know why you guys like this story though...O.O)

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP!!!