My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

 

The second day of the festival has arrived and eunhyuk was getting ready to go to school tidying himself in front of the mirror. His eyes wondered off to the ring necklace hanging beautifully around his neck. He touched the necklace gently with his fingers with a smile grace on his face as he reminisces the time when hae-hae gave him the necklace. He always wear the necklace actually but he hides it under his clothes.

It’s not because he dislike the necklace but it’s actually because eunhyuk is shy, contrast to hae-hae who wears it proudly with a big smile on his face. Eunhyuk was back to reality when he heard the door to the bedroom opened revealing a smiling hae-hae behind it and quickly hide the necklace under his uniform if not, he’ll be sure to get tease by hae-hae.

“You’re ready hyukkie? Let’s go to school now ne?”hae-hae said walking closer to eunhyuk and taking the latter’s hand in his. “N-Ne..”eunhyuk replied looking down making hae-hae looked at him wondering why eunhyuk is so shy all of the sudden. He ducked down to see eunhyuk eyes and saw the latter was blushing making him more curious.

“Why are you blushing hyukkie?”hae-hae asked eunhyuk innocently looking straight at eunhyuk eyes. Eunhyuk was surprised by the distance between him and hae-hae, stepped back and unfortunately banging his head to the mirror. “Oww!~”eunhyuk hold the back of his head bearing the pain on his head while hae-hae widen his eyes and put eunhyuk’s hand down so he could check if eunhyuk’s head had any injuries.

Eunhyuk was once again surprised by hae-hae action and could only stand still looking at hae-hae face which his brows furrowed in worried. Eunhyuk can’t help to feel his heart beat fast and touched by hae-hae simple gesture. Hae-hae sighed in relief when he saw there isn’t any injury but just a small bump started to form. He then looked at eunhyuk who was looking at him.

Hae-hae frowned at eunhyuk and suddenly raised his voice, “Can you please be a little more careful eunhyuk?! What if you hurt yourself?!” eunhyuk was stunned and looked down, afraid of hae-hae suddenly yelling at him. ‘W-Why i-is he yelling at me? I-I only bump my head to the wall..’ eunhyuk’s lips started to quiver because hae-hae rarely yells at him and it is the first time hae-hae called him eunhyuk not hyukkie as he used to.

Hae-hae noticed the way eunhyuk’s lips trembled and mentally scold himself for raising his voice like that to eunhyuk. ‘You pabo! Why did you yell at him?! now he’s going to cry..’ hae-hae quickly pulled eunhyuk to his embrace and hug the latter tightly, eunhyuk’s back gently.

“I-I’m sorry for scolding at you hyukkie.. I just don’t want you to get hurt.. you know that even if you get even the smallest injury I would worry.. don’t be too clumsy alright? And I’m sorry again..”hae-hae said gently to eunhyuk and smiled when he felt eunhyuk nodded his head.

Hae-hae released hyukkie from the hug and looked at the latter. He felt a pang in his heart when he saw the corner of eunhyuk’s eyes that have a little bit of tears. ‘Look what you did hae-hae! you made hyukkie cry..’hae-hae scolds himself again.

“B-But hae-hae..i hit the wall b-because i-I thought..errr..n-nevermind!”eunhyuk try to say something but stopped and turned his gaze to another part of the room hiding his blushing face. ‘H-How could I tell him that I thought he was going to kiss me?! he would think I’m turning into a ert like him!’

Hae-hae looked at eunhyuk confusingly trying to process what the latter trying to say, ‘He thought that I was gonna what?’hae-hae asked himself and when he was about to ask eunhyuk, something clicked in his mind and the corner of his lips tugged into a smirk, ‘You’re turning into a ert too hyukkie~’

He went closer to the blushing eunhyuk and whisper huskily to the latter’s ear, “Hyukkie, did you think that I would..kiss you?”hae-hae could see eunhyuk become tense and the grin on his face becomes wider, ‘Bingo!’ hae-hae hit the jackpot.

He wrapped an arm around eunhyuk’s waist and pulled the latter closer. He lifted eunhyuk’s chin so that he could see eunhyuk’s eyes. And the way eunhyuk was blushing made hae-hae’s heart thump faster as the thought, ‘Hyukkie is blushing because of me!’ keeps his heart flutter in happiness.

He caress those rosy cheek with his thumb and said, “My hyukkie is getting naughty~”which made eunhyuk blush furiously and trying to looked elsewhere but hae-hae cupped his face preventing him to do so and all he could do was stare at the erted-dog-fish-human in front of him nervously. ‘I told you he’s gonna tease me when he finds out what I thought!’eunhyuk scolds himself. ‘But you’re going to love what he’s going to do next..’another voice inside his head said and he could feel that the voice was smirking at him.

“Oh hyukkie, you don’t need to wait for my kiss.. all you have to do is ask..”hae-hae said before connecting their lips together and eunhyuk widen his eyes in surprise. When hae-hae pulled back from the kiss, he saw a daze eunhyuk and it made him chuckled before pecking the latter’s lips lightly and pulled back with a smile seeing the act made the latter came back to reality and once again looking down with a blushing face.

Hae-hae can’t help to think hyukjae’s action is adorable and chuckled at it. He grab eunhyuk’s hand and the latter looked at him eventhough he knew his face was red from the blushing. “Let’s go to school alright hyukkie? If we stay longer, I don’t know what I’ll do to you~”hae-hae said giving him a wink and chuckled when eunhyuk blush and looked down again.

***

Eunhyuk and hae-hae was having their break at about 2 p.m  after working in their class. Today eunhyuk also have to wear the maid costume not because Suzy isn’t feeling better yet, but because all his classmates said that if eunhyuk wear the costume, their class will have more sale. With that, eunhyuk can only sighed and nodded his head while hae-hae was pouting not satisfied why his hyukkie still have to wear the costume even after yesterday incident.

Eunhyuk asked his classmates if they saw where hae-hae is and they said they saw him at the school’s garden. After saying thanks to them, eunhyuk still in his maid costume rush over to the school garden and saw hae-hae who was sitting or should we say sulking there. Eunhyuk sighed inwardly, ‘This going to take a while..’ Eunhyuk sat next to  hae-hae and tugged on the latter’s white shirt because hae-hae already took off his tux. “H-Hae-hae a-are you still mad?”eunhyuk asked with a careful and soft voice. He could see how hae-hae doesn’t agree at all at the decision where he should wear the maid costume.

And he really feel grateful and happy at that because hae-hae was only worrying about him. eunhyuk could see hae-hae finally turn his head to him and a frown was present on that face. Hae-hae sighed and caress eunhyuk’s cheek, “I’m not mad at you hyukkie.. I’m mad at those guys! Why should my hyukkie wear this dress again after what happened yesterday? And it’s not because you aren’t cute in it hyukkie but you’re too cute in it! it makes me jealous to see all those guys in our school oogling at you even when I’m walking beside you!”hae-hae finally released what he’s been feeling all this time with all his heart at eunhyuk and end with a pout on his face.

Eunhyuk seeing this blinked his eyes a few time before finally a laugh breaks out. He just can’t believe that hae-hae was this jealous. Hae-hae pout becomes deeper seeing his hyukkie laughing at him and turned around with his arms over his chest. ‘Hmmph! And I thought he would understand me!’

Eunhyuk finally calmed down and stopped laughing when he saw hae-hae was back facing him now. Eunhyuk try to touch hae-hae’s shoulder but hae-hae shrugged it off. Eunhyuk began to worry, ‘I-Is hae-hae mad at me?’ “H-hae-hae..”eunhyuk tried to called him and touch him again but hae-hae just shrugged it off again. Eunhyuk bit his lips as he don’t know what to do. But he knows to make hae-hae smiling again it takes drastic measures.

So he breathes in and looked at hae-hae with determined eyes. ‘Well here goes nothing!’ he stood up and walk in front of hae-hae and sat down again now facing hae-hae face to face. ‘Cute!’Eunhyuk thought and try to prevent the smile from breaking out of his lips seeing hae-hae was pouting with his lips jutted out.

He cupped hae-hae’s face and finally smile, “Hae-hae, I know you’re worried if what happened yesterday will happen again today right? But believe me when I say I’m not worry one bit because I know you’ll be there to save me again like you always have.. and one more thing, I think those guys that were eyeing me can only do that since I heard yesterday incident where you punched the guy already spread through the whole school..”eunhyuk chuckled before continuing, “..so you  don’t have to be jealous at all..”and with that,eunhyuk closed their distance and pressed his plump lips against the thin one’s that always been the one which makes his heart beat faster and as if fireworks exploding inside his mind.

Hae-hae was thinking about what eunhyuk said as his heart started to flutter with the thought eunhyuk might finally accepting him as a lover or maybe..love him! hae-hae wrapped his arms tightly around eunhyuk’s body and smile into the kiss. ‘Maybe there’s hope for me and hyukkie!’

***

Now hae-hae and eunhyuk were walking through the school seeing what other classes were doing and of course hae-hae was holding tight to his hyukkie’s hand. Until one thing that caught hae-hae eyes, one of the class was holding couples game. Hae-hae turned to eunhyuk with a smile, “Let’s go there ok hyukkie?”hae-hae point to the class and eunhyuk eyes widen when he saw it.

‘C-Couples games?!’he shouted in his mind and turn to hae-hae to protest, “W-Wait h-hae-hae!—“but it was no use since hae-hae already drag them in front of the class without him noticing it and signed them up for the next couple game. He could only stared at hae-hae with his mouth agape with the thought, ‘I’m doomed!!’

“For the next couple game, please go to the school’s pool in 15 minutes ok donghae-shi and hyukjae-shi? I wish you all the best! Fighting!”the girl at the counter cheered for them and hae-hae smiled at her while hyukjae was still shocked of what’s happening.

Hae-hae sensing eunhyuk nervousness stopped walking and face the daze eunhyuk. He kissed the back of the latter’s hand that he was holding and that seems t make eunhyuk wake up and looked at him. hae-hae gave him a smile, “Don’t worry ok hyukkie! I’ll make sure we’ll win this..”he tighten his grip on eunhyuk’s hand. “And the prize I saw in this couples game were strawberry filled sweets and meat~”hae-hae said to eunhyuk and in an instance eunhyuk’s eyes lit up with determination which made hae-hae try hard to hold his laughter.

He knows his hyukkie is a big eater. So that’s why he mentioned the prize given to the winners. “What are we waiting here for hae-hae?! let’s go then!”eunhyuk tugged on hae-hae’s hand towards the pulled which hae-hae watch eunhyuk with amusement before he chuckled. ‘Hyukkie is just too cute!’

 

***
Eunhyuk’s face becomes pale as if the blood on his face has been drained out after hearing how the couple game will take place in the pool. The boyfriends participate in this game will have to use their mouth getting one of the candies in a plate that has been place at the end of the pool and swam to the other end of the pool which their girlfriends will wait and pass them the candy without using anything except their mouth in 2 minute with one candy in one time. The couple that have the highest number of candy is the winner of the game. ‘This is crazy!’eunhyuk screamed in his mind as his head keeps replaying about the game.

Eunhyuk saw how all the boyfriends were having this meaningful smile on his face and the girls or boys as the girlfriend were blushing hard. And he was also blushing because he knows he’s going to be the girlfriend in the game. Eunhyuk was still in his thoughts until he felt something grab his hand, made him looked who it was. And of course it was hae-hae, “I can’t wait for the game to start hyukkie~”hae-hae said to him with a y voice and winked before leaving to the changing room with the others which made eunhyuk blushed furiously. ‘Pabo hae-hae!!’eunhyuk scold hae-hae inside his mind followed by a few curses.

As the girlfriends were waiting, eunhyuk noticed that the audience watching it isn’t that little which made him once again nervous, ‘That erted dog! why did he even sign us up for this?!’ eunhyuk’s thoughts were interrupted by the sudden squeals or more precise ‘screams’ of the girls in the audience when the boyfriends came out.

Eunhyuk turned his head to the source of the screams and what he saw can make him faint any second now. Donghae was walking in a y way only with a swimming trunk, topless not to mention a charming smile on his face which only makes all the girls screams louder. And when he saw hae-hae was walking over to him, he looked down to hide his blushing face but it was a mistake when suddenly something came into his sight, ‘Abs’his eyes widen and looked up seeing hae-hae looking at him with a smirk, “Like what you see hyukkie?”hae-hae said teasingly.“A-As if!”eunhyuk tried to deny it but failed hearing himself stuttered. Hae-hae just chuckled and suddenly kissed eunhyuk which earn whistles and cheering from the audience. “That’s for my good luck charm and wait for my kisses hyukkie..”hae-hae winked at him and left to the starting line.

“To the boyfriends, please get into the pool at the starting line. And to the girlfriends, please line up at the other end of the pool. The game is going to start in 3 minutes!”the referee  announced and eunhyuk moved to his place taking deep breaths. ‘You can do this hyuk! You’re used to kissing him! B-But we only kissed when there’s no one around!’eunhyuk contemplating inside his mind not until he heard the referee started to talk, starting the game, “Ready! Get set! Go!”he blew the whistle and start the stopwatch in his hand. The boyfriends quickly get one candy inside their mouth and swam across the pool to their girlfriends.

And unexpectedly for eunhyuk, hae-hae was swimming in front of the others and arrived in front of him suddenly, cupping his face, kissing him and shoving something in his mouth with his tongue and left when he’s done. Eunhyuk could feel the flavour of the candy and it’s strawberry! His favourite fruit! The game continues with 1 minute and a half has passed leaving them with a half minute.

The audience started to count the time which made all the couples nervous, “5!”eunhyuk saw hae-hae getting the candy. “4!”hae-hae began to swam leaving the others who was still trying to get the candy into their mouth. “3!”hae-hae was already half way of the pool to eunhyuk. “2!”hae-hae arrived and gave eunhyuk the candy which the latter put in a plate with the other candies hae-hae gave him.

“1!”eunhyuk felt arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him inside the pool. He tried to struggled but when he saw that the one pulled him was hae-hae he began to calmed down and when hae-hae started to kissed him underwater, he could only close his eyes and enjoy the kissed wrapping his arms around hae-hae’s body.

When they seem to be out of air, hae-hae quickly pulled himself and hyukkie up and hearing, “The winner is Donghae and Hyukjae!” and the audience cheered for them. Eunhyuk and hae-hae was still floating in the water with eunhyuk’s arm around hae-hae’s neck and hae-hae’s arms around eunhyuk’s bdy supporting him. Eunhyuk hearing they won turned to face hae-hae with his gummy smile, “We won hae-hae! we won!”and hug hae-hae which earn a laugh from the latter. “Yes we won hyukkie..”hae-hae said back. Still hugging eunhyuk he thought, ‘And I won to see your precious and cute gummy smile..’

So the second day of the festival finally ends and eunhyuk was really happy to have all the strawberry filled food and steak which hae-hae looked at eunhyuk fondly with a smile on his face.
‘Smile eunhyuk, smile.. as your smile is the one thing I want to see before I go..’

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Alright! Who wants to kill me first! I’m ready!

I’m sorry for the nth time for not updating for about what? 3 weeks? D:

It’s because I was busy with work and all the documents I need to prepare to go to college..>__<

I’m so sorry!! I don’t know how to redeem myself anymore..:(

Well I just hope you guys still here to read my story and hope you guys like this chapter..:)

And the next chapter is maybe the end of this story..^^

As usual, thanks SO MUCH for COMMENTING,SUBSCRIBING AND READING EVERYONE!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!<333