My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

Eunhyuk was still stunned from what he just heard. ‘H-He want me to kiss him in front of everyone!!!??? Not just any kissing! But French kiss?!’ Eunhyuk eyes  were still wide as saucers because he was still shocked.

Hae-hae let out a chuckle seeing eunhyuk like that. His hyukkie was just too adorable that he can’t help to kiss him, but just on his cheek. The kiss was all it takes to wake eunhyuk up and make the cute anchovy blushed.

Hae-hae seeing eunhyuk’s reaction just grinned widely. He lifted eunhyuk’s face up so he can look at the face he love so much. “I’m not kidding ok hyukkie? I won’t take it back what I said and I want you to really to do that when I win the match.. do you promise me hyukkie?”hae-hae said softly to eunhyuk.

Hae-hae was expecting that eunhyuk would protest in some way, but surprisingly eunhyuk slowly nodded his head . Hae-hae that was caught off guard by the sudden answer, blinked his eyes a few times not believing that just seconds ago eunhyuk was agreeing to French kissing him in front of everyone. I repeat, not a normal kiss, but a FRENCH KISS!

“I-I promise!”eunhyuk bit his lips and looked down hiding his red face. Hae-hae that was still surprised stayed quiet in his spot, ‘D-Did hyukkie just agree?’ Eunhyuk was feeling awkward with the sudden silent that he looked up to hae-hae to see why it suddenly becomes like that. Hae-hae was spaced out making eunhyuk frowned at the reaction. He thought that hae-hae didn’t hear what he said and so he said it again for the second time, “H-Hae-Hae, I-I said I promise that will kiss you if you win the game..”eunhyuk bit his lips again to prevent the feeling of embarrassment take over him and make him blush madly. But of course it didn’t work, because Eunhyuk still blushed.

Hae-hae woke up from his state and looked at eunhyuk, with a stupid smile on his face. Well who could blame him? he was gonna get a French kiss from hyukkie! Hae-hae chuckled, and a teasing smile formed on his face. Eunhyuk knows what’s coming to him when he see that smile. ‘Uh-oh..’ he gulped.

Hae-hae leaned in to eunhyuk making their lips just an inch apart, making eunhyuk felt hae-hae’s warm breath on his face. Eunhyuk’s heart began to beat faster and seeing the smirk on hae-hae’s face isn’t making it any better. “I didn’t know that you were expecting the kiss that you told me twice that you agree with it hyukkie..”Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped and hae-hae tried hard not to laugh and continued teasing eunhyuk.

“How about we practise now hyukkie? We still got time..”hae-hae said again and this time eunhyuk’s eyes got bigger and bigger by the second. Hae-hae that can’t hold it anymore, finally let out his laugh. Eunhyuk that was startled by the brunette laugh can’t helped to feel hurt because he was fooled..again!

Eunhyuk pouted and looked away. Hae-hae that noticed eunhyuk mood changed,slowly stopped laughing and looked at eunhyuk but still smiling. He knows that he isn’t going to get the blonde attention if he just call eunhyuk’s name, so he give a quick peck on the corner of eunhyuk’s lips and pulled back smiling.

As expected, the eunhyuk gasped and looked at hae-hae and squinted his eyes, “You are unbelievable!”eunhyuk suddenly exclaimed making hae-hae chuckled lightly. “But you love the unbelievable me right?” hae-hae saidwriggling his eyebrows with a playful smile on his lips.

Oh how he loves to his hyukkie. Eunhyuk just frowned at the comment but a slight blush can be seen on eunhyuk’s cheeks. The blush was because he really love the unbelievable guy in front of him. But he won’t admit to the guy yet!

Hae-hae seeing eunhyuk sour face thought that the teasing was enough…for now. Now he needs to coax eunhyuk so the blonde wouldn’t be mad at him anymore. Hae-hae let out a sweet and sincere smile, “Don’t frown like that hyukkie.. eventhough you look cute like that, but if you smile you will look even much cuter!”eunhyuk bit his lips,preventing them to let out a smile. It’s always like this.

 After hae-hae finished teasing him, the brunette will always say sweet things that make all the annoyed feeling inside of eunhyuk disappeared just like that. “Give a smile hyukkie.. pleaseeeeee!” hae-hae asked pouting with his puppy eyes. Eunhyuk that can’t resist the cute gesture finally let out a sweet gummy smile.

Hae-hae face changed into a smiling one. He cupped eunhyuk’s cheeks with his hands and caressed them, “There’s my super cute hyukkie’s gummy smile!” he winked at eunhyuk making the latter blush for the nth time.

Hae-hae looked at looked at the time at his watch and realized it’s time for him to go to the soccer field. He released eunhyuk’s face and grabbed the latter’s hand, “Let’s go now hyukkie.. the game will start soon. And remember the promised alright..”Hae-hae smiled teasingly at eunhyuk. Before eunhyuk could reply, he was dragged again by hae-hae now to the soccer field.

***

They arrived and eunhyuk thought that he was sitting with the other spectators there but hae-hae just kept dragging him until they stopped at the players bench. He turned to hae-hae questioningly, “H-Hae, w-what am I doing here?”eunhyuk fidgeted in his stand and felt slightly nervous because the players were looking at him and hae-hae with meaningful and playful stare. Not to mention that when hae-hae came with eunhyuk all eyes were set on them.

Hae-hae looked back at eunhyuk with his eyebrows crossed, “What do you mean hyukkie? You’re gonna sit here of course!”Hae-hae said as a matter of fact but that just make eunhyuk confused, “Huh? Why do I have to sit here? I can just sit with the audience. And besides, isn’t this the seats for the players only?”

“The audience seat is far away and I can’t here you supporting me if you’re far away right? And besides..”hae-hae leaned closer to eunhyuk’s ear, “wouldn’t it be easy for you to give me the French kiss when you’re sitting here?”hae-hae said making eunhyuk blush.

The other players that saw what’s happening in front of them looked at each other wondering what was it that hae-hae said that made eunhyuk blushed. Suddenly the coach came and clapped his hands gaining the players including hae-hae and eunhyuk’s attention. “Alright guys! The match will start in a few minutes. So I need you guys to warm up first!” The coach instructed and the players stood up and start to walk to the field and warming up. Hae-hae was about to go also but he didn’t forget his hyukkie. He gave eunhyuk a smile, “Just sit there alright hyukkie.. I already asked the coach before if you could watch the match from here and he agreed. I better go now..support me alright hyukkie!”hae-hae gave one last big smile to eunhyuk and was about to go to the other players but he felt someone grabbing his hand and knows that it was hyukkie.

He turned around to see what is it that eunhyuk want to say but was surprised by something soft on his lips but the feeling was gone in a seconds. And what was left was a blushing eunhyuk in front of him. Hae-hae smiled liked an idiot and eunhyuk blush more seeing that smile on hae-hae’s face. “T-That’s y-your goog luck charm! N-Now go!” eunhyuk pushed hae-hae to the field. Hae-hae chuckled at eunhyuk’s action and peck eunhyuk’s lips again making the pushing stopped. “Alright.. I will go now hyukkie.. support me ok!” with that hae-hae went to the other players and start to warm up with them..

“Pabo hae-hae!”eunhyuk frowned and muttered to himself. “Of course I will support you..”eunhyuk smiled a small smile. The players from both teams are ready for the game that will start in a few minutes. The team that their class was against was just the class next door. Eunhyuk’s class and their class don’t have any problems with each other. In fact, they are quite close.

The audience that mostly from the respective teams classes started to cheer for the players. Eunhyuk also start to cheer for them. The players start to get into their position and the referee, who is the coach, put the ball on the ground. He backed away and eyed the both players, who one of them, was hae-hae that will determined if they team get the ball or not. “I want his game clean with no cheating whatsoever! Understood?”hae-hae and the other player nodded.

The coach put the whistle to his mouth and the players eyed each other intensely. The coach blows the whistle and the game begins. The first half of the game was intense making the audience gasped and nervous. Eunhyuk was not excluded. Hae-hae played with great skill that made everyone there amazed but eunhyuk heart was beating in uncontrollable speed.

Watching hae-hae being serious and co concentrated in the game make eunhyuk admire him more and in love with him.. The first half ended with the result 1-3, that is eunhyuk’s class with 1 goal and the other team with 3 goal. After the break, the game continued and eunhyuk’s classmates wasn’t going to take losing as an answer.

In the second half, they played with determination and with all they’ve got. And finally, the whistle blow. The coach raised his hand towards the winning team, which is..Eunhyuk’s class! The audience cheered loudly for the winning team. The players hugged each other especially hae-hae because he was the one that scored most of the goal.

Eunhyuk was extremely happy for them and smiling widely. After hae-hae done all the hugging, he searched for his special someone. When he found who’s looking for, he smiled widely and ran to that person and hugged him tightly. “I win hyukkie! I win!”hae-hae pulled back and said excitedy to eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk just laughed at hae-hae childish behaviour but then he felt hae-hae grabbed his hands and pulled him away from the crowded place. They went back to their school garden which was now only the two of them there. They were back at the place they had their lunch under the tree.

Eunhyuk was confused on why he was brought there, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at hae-hae, “What are we doing here hae-hae?”he asked. But instead of answering eunhyuk, he pulled the latter by his waist bringing eunhyuk closer to his body. Eunhyuk was startled by the sudden action as his heart began to beat not in its normal pace. Eunhyuk’s swear that someday if he was diagnosed with heart problems, the main reason he had those problems in the first place is because of hae-hae.

Hae-hae face and body was covered in sweat. But instead of smelling bad, hae-hae scent was somehow manly and suit eunhyuk’s taste. The sweat that trailed down from his face to his neck and disappeared into hae-hae’s clothes made him looked y and hot. Hae-hae rested his head on eunhyuk’s forehead, still hugging eunhyuk by his waist. He looked at eunhyuk in the eyes, “I win the right hyukkie?”hae-hae asked and eunhyuk slowly nodded his head.

“You gonna keep your promise right?”hae-hae said again and this time eunhyuk speak, “B-But you said I-I need to kiss you in front of p-people?”

“Well, I change my mind.. I don’t want other people to see us kissing.. so hyukkie, can I now have my french kiss?”hae-hae said and it made eunhyuk blushed. Eunhyuk was relieved that he didn’t have to kiss hae-hae in front of other people. Because if he did, he will sure to die because of embarrassment. But even so, he was still nervous because it’s his first time French kissing someone.

Eunhyuk take a deep breath and slowly nodded his head. He already promised hae-hae, so now he have to keep his promise. Eunhyuk looked up to hae-hae into the eyes that are as deep as the sea. Eunhyuk slowly closed their distance and flutter his eyes closed and so is hae-hae. Their lips finally connected and slowly eunhyuk start to move his lips against hae-hae.

He nibbled hae-hae bottom lip and wrapped his arms around hae-hae neck bringing their body closer and hae-hae tighten his hug around eunhyuk’s waist as if not wanting eunhyuk to ever go from him. Eunhyuk hae-hae’s lips teasingly and hae-hae parted his lips allowing eunhyuk’s tongue to go inside his mouth, exploring his warm cavern.

Hae-hae was holding back his urge to dominate because he wanted to see how eunhyuk will keep this going. Eunhyuk’s sinful tongue glide gracefully but at the same time fiercefully inside his mouth tasting every bit that it could touch and taste. After eunhyuk felt that he was running out of oxygen. He parted from hae-hae panting. He looked at the man in front of him that still have his breath looking not affected at all. Hae-hae smirked, “I’m still not satisfied hyukkie.”and before eunhyuk could say anything, hae-hae captured those plump lips, nibbling and them until them swollen.

He could never get enough of those strawberry tasted lips eventhough he had kissed it many times. His hands started to wonder from eunhyuk’s waist to inside eunhyuk’s shirt, feeling eunhyuk’s cold skin against his warm hand. Eunhyuk gasped at the sudden touch at his abdomen and hae-hae took the opportunity to explore the blonde’s cavern to return the favour the later did minutes ago.

Hae-hae moved his tongue inside eunhyuk’s mouth tasting every corner of it. Eunhyuk’s mouth tasted sweet and intoxicating that hae-hae can’t get enough of it and wanting more. He put his hand on eunhyuk’s nape to bring him closer making no space between their body and only their clothes were separating them. Hae-hae tilted his head to get better excess and started to tease eunhyuk’s tongue with his. And not long eunhyuk began to respond back to the kiss playing his tongue with hae-hae’s. Hae-hae on eunhyuk’s moving flesh and the because of the action, it made eunhyuk moaned from the sensual feeling.

After a minute or two, they finally broke apart, but not before hae-hae give one last nibble and on eunhyuk’s now swollen lips. They’re now panting and looked at each other catching their breath.. ‘Did that just happened?’both of them thought in their minds. Hae-hae looked at his hyukkie which was now with his eyes half closed, rosy cheeks and those swollen plump pink lips. This is the reason that he doesn’t want people to see them kissing.

It was because the state hyukkie will be after they kissed will be so beautiful and arousing at the same time. He didn’t want anyone to see his hyukkie like this except for himself. After their breath is finally became normal, hae-hae rested his forehead against eunhyuk, smiling his cute smile, “Thanks hyukkie for keeping your promise..”with that, hae-hae kissed eunhyuk’s lips again. But this time was just a simple and sweet kiss..

_________________________________________________________

A/N:I think the kiss scene is such a fail! XD (so should i mark the 'M' now) well I hope you guys like it though..^^

and as you can see, i change my username from dubu18 to hyurie..:)

thank you so much for subscribing to this story!! I can’t believe that this story already have 103 sub!!>_<

Well, thanks again for your patience and please keep commenting! :D

The more you guys comment, the more spirited I’ll be to update! :)

This chapter is dedicated to crazy_gurl since she always asked me when i will update..:p

I hope u like it dear~^^

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING