My Lover is a ....?!

My Lover is a ....?!

 

 

Eunhyuk pov

After I’ve done some shouting at hae-hae in the infirmary room I ate the lunch box he made for me. He brought it along with him when he visited me just now. I wondered where the school doctor is and asked him.

He said that the doctor goes out to have his lunch and that’s also the reason why hae-hae can come to see me. It was recess at the moment. I am now walking to the classroom with hae-hae beside me and can’t help feeling nervous!

How am I going to explain it to Sungmin about hae-hae?? And what about our classmates?? They will tease me to death for sure! I’m seriously freaking out right now! What to do?! WHAT TO DO?!

Hae-hae waved his hand in front of my face. But it seems that I was too lost into my own thoughts that I didn’t notice it. He then shook my shoulders to get my attention and with that I snapped back into reality.

“W-What?”I asked him, oblivious of what’s happening. Hae-hae looked at me with his brows crossed, “Are you sure you can get back to class hyukkie? I could tell the teacher that you’re still not fine yet..”Hae-hae said with concerned.

My heart somehow calmed down hearing that. I shook my head and give hae-hae a smile, “I’m ok.. I was just thinking about something.. no need to worry.”I said to reassure him. He looked at me one last time and I could see that the worried look on his face disappeared, “Ok then.. if you said so hyukkie.”he gave me a smile.

“So let’s go then!”I said and was about to walk away but hae-hae grab my hand making look at him, confused. “What’s wrong hae-hae? We should get to class now. Break time’s almost over”I said to him not knowing why he stopped me. He raised one eyebrow at me and looked at me weirdly before saying, “Hyukkie,we arrived already.”he pointed at the classroom next to us.

I looked at the name of the class and saw that it really is our class! Omo! Why do I always embarrass myself in front of him! I slapped myself mentally. I looked at hae-hae and saw that he was already chuckling.I just lowered my head in embarrassment, “S-Sorry..i didn’t notice.”

“It’s alright hyukkie.. let’s just go inside ok?” he said with a smile and ruffled my hair. He grab my hand and opened the door to the classroom. As we stepped inside, whistling and shouting could be heard, “The couple arrived!”, “They’re holding hands!”, “Woohoo!!”

My face seriously burnt when I heard they said that! So I looked down and let hae-hae drag me. I glanced at hae-hae and saw that he wasn’t affected at all but in fact he was smiling! SMILING I TELL YOU!

This dog is seriously enjoying it! We then arrived at my seat and I looked at Sungmin who was pouting at me.. Oh boy he is seriously upset! i need some explaining to do if I don’t want to see nunchucks in the future!

I take my seat and quickly grab Sungmin hands, “I promise I explain to you everything!”I blurted out and looked at him nervously as he narrowed his eyes and look sternly at me, “Oh you bet you do.. you’ve got A LOT of explaining to do hyukkie..”

“I will! I will! Just don’t be mad at me!”I pleaded. Just thinking about the last time I made Sungmin mad sent shivers down to my spine! I don’t want to experience it again! Sungmin looked at me again with his stern face and slowly his expression softens.

I sighed in relief inwardly and thank god for making Sungmin calmed down. “Fine! But you have to tell me all about it today.”He said to me. I nodded, “Alright, you come to my house after school today ok?”

“Ok!”Sungmin said cheerfully forgetting all about his anger towards me. I let go of his hands and smile. I guessed he’s excited to know about hae-hae. But is he even gonna believe me? oh well.. I’ll just try it.. saying the truth is better than lying. By that time I finally notice that there’s a presence beside me. I looked at the seat beside me and saw that hae-hae was seating there.

What’s he doing here? Where is his seat? “Hae--! I mean Donghae..where  is your seat? Why are you sitting here?”I asked him. He looked at me weirdly at first then his face changed to normal, “Oh! I forgot to tell you that I’m gonna be your desk mate from now on since there’s no one sitting here..”He said and smile at me.

My jaw dropped. WHAT?! He’s sitting with me. oh god! You must be playing with me! I then heard Sungmin giggled making me glare at him. “I guessed that he’s overjoyed to hear that you’ll be sitting next to him that he becomes speechless donghae!”Sungmin said to hae-hae ignoring my glare. Meanwhile hae-hae just chuckled at the comment.

But wait. How do they know each other? I pouted, “Wait,how do you guys know each other??”I looked at them back and forth. “We get to know each other when you’re in the infirmary hyukkie..”Hae-hae explained.

So that’s why! I nodded my head understanding. At that moment our math teacher, Mr. Jo came in and with that the lesson started.

End pov

During math class, eunhyuk was surprised that hae-hae was actually smart because when Mr. Jo asked him to answer the questions, he answered all of them perfectly! ‘How could a dog be that smart? I must ask him when we get home’eunhyuk thought to himself as he watched hae-hae solve another question on the board.

“You’re lucky hyukkie you got a super smart boyfriend.”Sungmin said to him suddenly. “Why do you say that?”Eunhyuk asked Sungmin with a questioning face.

“Well,when you were in the infirmary you missed the first half of school right? In the classes you missed, donghae answered all the teachers question correctly just like now.. no matter in history,biology,economy, he answered all in perfectly I must say..”Sungmin explained to him.

Eunhyuk stare at hae-hae in disbelief as hae-hae making his way to the seat beside him. Hae-hae notice eunhyuk stare, looked at him. “Is there anything the matter hyukkie?”hae-hae asked. Eunhyuk got back to his senses and just shook his head and say, “N-Nothing!”before focusing to the teacher but none of the teacher’s saying went to his head.

‘I must ask him when we get home!’Eunhyuk said in his heart.

Math class already over and so does English. The last class is Physical Education and they must go to the changing room to change their attire.. 

_______________________________________________________________ 

A/N:sorry for not updating yesterday!! >.< i was so tired that i don't have the energy to think! 

sorry once again for this crappy chapter!! but one question.. do you guys want some 'scene' i the changing room?? pls comment if you want~^^

i will reply all the comments in the next chap ok!

i'm now currently spazzing about eunhae performance in music bank!!! they're so hot!! *Q*

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING,COMMENTING AND READING EVERYONE!! :DD

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!