Chapter 6

Playboy

“Your parents are not home yet?” asked BamBam on the phone.

“Yeah,” Mark answered, “can you come over? Watching Netflix again.”

Mark’s parents have been coming home lately. They usually arrived at their house around five until six. However, these days they won’t come back until twelve. It was seven when Mark called. They have a lot of time before they came home.

“Sure, I’ll come over.”

Mark arrived around 30 minutes after. Mark opened the door to found a smiling BamBam looking all cute and comfortable with his black hoodie and baggy pants. He took off his ear rings and dismissed his cool and gangster look.

“Hey,” said BamBam, “I’m here.”

Mark smiled and let him in. The night was colder than usual and his house felt warmer. BamBam bounced softly on the couch while Mark made hot cocoa with marshmallows.

“Why your parents are coming home late again?” asked BamBam with eager.

“I don’t know,” answered Mark, “they looked really stressed out these days. You should have look on their faces when they got home, they are like zombies. I wish everything is fine.”

“Yeah, I hope everything is fine with your parents, whatever it is.” BamBam looked sorry as he looked down on his cocoa.

 Mark smiled, “Dude, you have been like worrying much about my family condition, especially my parents. Why don’t you want to meet them though? You said it yourself that they sound really nice.”

“No!” warned BamBam, “keep this relationship a secret. Don’t. Tell. To .anyone. Keep the lowest chance of my dad knowing.”

“Ok, but did you tell it to your friends?” asked Mark curious.

“Well, I don’t actually have friends. I mean, fixed friends. I don’t call them or anything so when I meet them, I play with them. If I don’t, then I don’t play with them.”

“Ok..” Mark didn’t know what to say.

So, they watched Netflix. They watched the movie that Super Junior made called ‘ Attack on the Pin up Boys’ (The movie is real but idk if it is available on Netflix :p). BamBam laughed throughout the movie. He laid his head on Mark’s shoulder, their body was in touch with each other. That just sound uncomfortable but it was surprisingly warm like they were having a real date. Mark looked at BamBam who was still resting his head on his shoulders. From that angle, he looked like a cute little angle. The lights from the screen shone on his face, making him like a baby. Mark just wanted to cuddle him so hard.

“hey, I have been thinking about changing my hair color.” Said BamBam immediately in the middle of Mark admiring him, “what color do you think I should change into. Don’t you dare to say the word you are perfect the way you are!”

“Ok the. Let me see. Hm, maybe hazelnut brown?”

“Really? Do I look good in that?”

Mark nodded as he pictured what would BamBam looked like with that color, “want it to dye it now?”

“You have that color?”

Mark nodded.

“Sure.”

So, after time flies, and a lot of screaming and laughing and shirt coloring, BamBam finally was done with his hair and was waiting for it to be dry. His hair was wrapped around in the towel.

“I should better be going,” said Bambam looking at the time, “you may see the result in our next meeting.”

Mark nodded, he was sure sleepy. “Ok, keep the towel. I’ll call you when I have the time.”

 

At school, it was a busy day for the performance clubs. Dance club was one of them. School’s performance day was not too far away and Yugyeom was excited like hell.

“Then, I will be coming out from the back and jump to the front with a cool hat and immediate split!” exclaimed Yugyeom a little bit too loud.

“Yes, good luck with your remedial today.” Teased Mark as he reminded Yugyeom about the extra class he need to teach later after school. Mr. Hope have decided to give help to the one that couldn’t do the dance well. However, Yugyeom was the one that need to do it ‘since he need to be responsible of being the dance leader’ that is what Mr. Hope said.

“OMG please don’t remind me of that!” exclaimed Yugyeom on the extra work he had to work on, “anyway have you seen the list yet?”

Mark took that paper that Yugyeom gave to him. There was a few names on the list that he recognize and some don’t. However, there was a name that stood out that always caught his glance. Junior was in the remedial.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is a very short chapter. Moreover, sorry I need Bam to change his color!