Chapter 10

Playboy

No, I couldn’t do this to BamBam. No, I couldn’t be like this. I should snap out of it. Wait, if I broke up with him, then my parents will be in jail. Well, she said its ok if he dump me right? Moreover, Jackson is getting weird, I am not sure we are gonna work out.

Mark need to make Jackson dump him for good.

“Can you think of any reason why someone wanted to dump their partner?” asked Mark, bringing the topic up during lunch.

“What the hell,” replied Youngjae who was just discussing about how apples was not suitable to be serve in this canteen.

“I don’t know,” answered Yugyeom, “I have never been in a relationship before.”

“So do I,” continue Youngjae, “but to answer your question then maybe because their partner have change.”

“Nothing can make you unattractive, Mark,” said a familiar voice. It was the girl with thick lipstick appear again, just passing by his table.

“Ok… another reason is that their partner have become a definition on what they call ‘the people that I hate’” added Yugyeom.

That’s it! I should be at Jackson’s ‘the people that I hate’ list.

 

 

“Hey, Jackson,” exclaimed Mark at his phone.

“Hey, Mark.” Said Jackson in a flirting tone, “What’s up?”

“Well, I thought that we didn’t actually know each other that well and yet we are dating so I decided that I want to talk to you a little deeper.”

“Anything you want baby,” he heard Jackson smile, “at the restaurant?”

“No, at your house at six,” said Mark, “is it ok?”

“Yeah,”

“Ok, see you soon.” Mark hung up.

 

After his last session, Mark was all sweaty and he didn’t even bother to take a bath before going to Jackson’s house. He wore the same t-shirt he wore for dance and replaced his pants to his pajamas that have a picture of a monkey on it. He realized that he looked ridiculous but that was for the best.

“Hey!” exclaimed Mark immediately after Jackson open the door.

“Hey,” Jackson said as he scanned Mark’s fashion. However, he didn’t looked grossed out or anything which made a bad head start. “Come on in.”

Jackson led him to his room because he didn’t want his mom to ‘hear everything what they are talking about’. Mark just rolled his eyes and followed him to Jackson’s room. His room was a mess. I mean, dirty clothes was everywhere and hats was on the floor. The size of the room didn’t help either. His room was a small room with a small size bed with a table and a chair which he guessed that he used to play computer games. His cupboard was beside the entrance. Unlike his living room wallpaper, his wallpaper was blue with toy cars on them. Well, guess that Jackson didn’t mind having a messy boyfriend.

“I tidied it up my room a little bit,” said Jackson with a smile, “I do this just for you.”

What? If this is tidy, what is the definition of messy?

“How sweet,” Mark replied, forcing a smile.

“Oh, would you like something to drink?”

“Oh, I would love too!” Mark accepted the request, “what’s on the menu?”

Mission: Make Jackson hate me

Plan 1: Be greedy

“Oh, there is Vodka, whisky, beer…..”

What.

“Well, the expensive wine that I just brought was saved for special occasion but this look special to me.” Said Jackson, waiting for Mark’s choice.

“Then the expensive wine it is!” said Mark as he clapped his hands with delight. Well, if he was actually delighted.

Jackson went to his bed and open the mattress of his bed and revealed multiple kinds of drinks that only is allowed to drink. He took a fancy looking bottle that he often seen in television and took 2 glass from under his bed.

“I knew that buying 2 glass would be a good advantage,” smiled Jackson as he poured the same amount of wine in each glass.

Mark took the glass and cheered with Jackson’s glass and drank his wine. Well, let’s just say that Mark wasn’t the biggest fan of wine. On the other side, Jackson was the biggest fans of wine and he drank a lot of shots while they were talking. Mark was talking lightly, about stuff during school, the fun times that he had. Jackson followed too. However, as time passed by, Jackson drank the whole bottle of wine by himself while sparing Mark only a cup. Moreover, he continued with Vodka and drink half of the bottle. Even strong guys get drunk.

“Hey, Mark,” said Jackson after he was worn out, “I need to tell you something.”

“Ok but will you lay down? You look like you can jump from the window at any time,” said Mark as he lead Jackson to his bed and helped him lay down. Jackson laid there comfortably and Mark sat at the bed by Jackson’s stomach. “I have something to tell you too.”

I’m going to broke up with you. Firstly because I was forced to be with you and the fact that you never clean your room and you drink all the time don’t make me comfortable at all.

“Well, Mark,” he said with his voice low, “before you I am trying to find someone for me to date with. I mean, I was really desperate that I went to strangers and wanted to be friends with them. Once they say they liked some things that I liked, I immediately confessed that we should date.”

“Is it that bad though?” asked Mark confusedly. This is going to be the first deep conversation he was going to have with Jackson. “I mean, don’t you have this cute guys at school? Go talk to them and make friends.”

“Dude,” said Jackson as he eyed Mark, “I even barely made friends at that hell.”

“Wow, dude, I don’t know that. I’m sorry.” Said Mark as he lowered his head.

“No, it’s okay, don’t be sorry,” replied Jackson like it was nothing, “I get it why people don’t like me. I mean, don’t you look at me? I am a messy person and the fact that I am annoying most of the time. I am not as handsome as other people and they even complain about the muscles I have been working on!  They thought that I drink some kind of medicine so that I can grow them instantly. My father is an alcoholic and I was born by accident. Even in a married life, my father went to the bar every day and drink until it was really late. Sometimes, he even went back at the next day on the afternoon. You probably guessed what have he done.”

Mark couldn’t believe about what had happened to Jackson when he was younger. He used to be a normal boy. He even found a boyfriend when he was in grade five. However, things change for him. His secret went out. A horrible one and that sent all of his friends away. Many more things that bad happened to him in time. Mark felt sorry for him and forget about how messy he was actually was.

Well, seems that I should cancel the plan. I should not break his heart more. The way he is telling me everything and the way he look at me, it seems that he really like me and trust me a lot. I should not be the one to make him cry.

“That’s probably the beginning why I drink this kind of stuff. My father used to tell me they are the bomb,” said Jackson, “anyway, what are you going to tell me?”

Mark widen his eyes.

“Oh, I was going to tell you that….. I am going to play piano tiles. (?)”

What the hell Mark, good reason.

“Well, go ahead. I will just go to sleep.”

----------------------------------------------

"I will just go to sleep" :p, I kinda follow Got7's if you do. Honestly speaking though, when I first heard the song, the girl was doing a good job until she said that line. It kinda ruins the moment :p anyays I thought I have my wifi back so I am just going to update a chapter first so for you to be curious ( hheheheheheheh) even though I have finished chp.11 and on going for chp. 12. Pls tell me how the story line so far :p