Chapter 12

Playboy

“I don’t know, I think I still need time to be here.” Said BamBam with his ‘sick’ voice.

“Bam, come on, you have been here for more than 2 weeks!” said Mark, couldn’t believe what BamBam just said. “No one actually stayed in the hospital just because they have a surgery on their waist that is caused by bullet.”

“Good, I am the first one.” Said Bambam lazily as he patted a spot beside him, beckoning for Mark to sit. Mark sat on the spot and BamBam hugged him. “I missed you.”

Mark hugged back, “you are so cute.”  Bambam smelled like flowers even though he was in a hospital bed. He laid his chin comfortably on his shoulders. Have they hugged like this before? BamBam was warm and cute. His body may not look that big but surprisingly his arms was enough to cover Mark’s body. All seem so perfect, Mark thought, but why I couldn’t love him back?

“Anyway, tell me when you can visit again,” said BamBam, still hugging him, “I wish all the best for your performance.

Mark visit to tell BamBam that he will have the busiest week again, the performance was near. The8 was especially was doing a great job. However, Junior was his problem.

 

“It’s seven at night,” complained Junior as Mark searched the video for their practice. Even though it was Monday, Junior’s mom dragged him to practice trouble maker. The day of the performance was on Friday and Junior still haven’t finish learning.

“You won’t be here if you already can do it.”

“Ok, I will be serious now.”

Junior was bomb when he was in a serious mode. With this attitude, he could be in top classes. He learned at least 200 times faster than he usually took. He danced much better and his moves was, wow. Who knows there was a dancer deep inside him? Hyoyeon came on Thursday to dance together with Junior. However, that day was the first time they talked to each other and dance their part together.

“Seriously?” asked Mark as they watched the two awkward partners nodded their head. They were more awkward than Jimin and Yugyeom.

It have started badly but things just got worse. Individually, both did really well. However, as they partnered up, their powers were gone and embarrassment came out instantly. Hyoyeon wouldn't even dare to touch Junior and Junior removed all of his touching part away. They danced weakly like they were forced to do this together. Mark tried to persuade them that the performance was the next day but both still won’t change their attitude toward each other. Mark gave up that he called Yugyeom from his room who was playing with his game. Even though he didn’t look too happy, he agreed to help.

“Come on! Just touch each other!” said Yugyeom for the tenth time.

Yugyeom went to the partners and placed their hands where it belonged. Even from all the shouting and awkwardness, they improved but they don’t dance seriously. They gave up and called The8 to join them. Mark haven’t got a lot of time to practice.

Finally, at ten, both partners have break the bonds of awkwardness and dance according to the plan. Of course after threatening Junior that they will bring Jimin here and The8 promised Hyoyeon that he will talk to her.

 

 

Finally, it was Friday, the big day, the day that Mark always feared for 4 years. Mark and The8 was in The8’s house. They were wearing comfortable skinny jeans and an over-sized matching T-shirts. Mark’s shirt was black with white words printed while the8 had the opposite. For The8, he was wearing a red beanie and dyed some of his hair red with a temporary hair coloring.

“Does this look cool enough?” asked The8 as he fixed his beanie on his head.

To be honest, yes the kind of style that he was wearing was cool but The8’s face gave it away. Instead of being cool, he ended up being cute. Moreover, he was cuter when he tried being cool. Who didn’t like that?

“Yes,” Mark answered simply, admiring the cute boy in front of him.

“Thanks,” Said The8 as he took a leather snap back and gave it to Mark, “try wearing this.”

Mark put it on and looked at the mirror. He looked fine.

“How is it?” asked Mark as he turned to face the younger one. However, his jaw dropped and his eyes widen. His face gave it all.

“I really want to give that snap back to you but unfortunately that is a present from my boyfriend.”

“Your boyfriend?” asked Mark. Never thought to hear the word ‘boyfriend’ from this kind of guy.

“Yeah. I mean, for the fact that you are the only one in the school know about it. His name is Jun and he is from China too. A year elder and understand everything about me. I really miss him and really want him to be in Korea with me.” Said The8 as he stared at the snap back, “don’t tell anyone though.”

 

When they arrived at school, everyone was there. Dance club students was in the waiting room all being busy in their own ways. Junior was sitting at the edge of the room with Hyoyeon and Jimin. Yugyeom joined them not long after. Hyoyeon was left with her phone, rewatching the trouble maker performance as the three males talk to each other. She was wearing a sleeveless dress, similar to the one Hyuna used in the music video.

Junior was wearing a tuxedo that looked similar to Hyunseung’s. His hair was saloned and was sprayed with hair spray. Yugyeom and Jimin wore two completely different outfit. Jimin with his legging and comfortable looking sweater. He have his hair soften instead of the image of ‘cool’. He brought his glasses and he was holding a novel all the time.

Yugyeom on the other side, he was wearing ripped jeans and sleeveless shirt which have the word ‘bad boy on it’. He was wearing a fake chain necklace which looked real from a distance. He even got a new pair of earrings! Moreover, he had a fake piercing at the bottom of his lips. It was like he was giving up his cute and lovable image as a gangster.

Junior and The8 walked to them and they were greeted with a smile, except from Hyoyeon who was still immersed in the video.

“Hey!” said Yugyeom who was happy to meet his friend.

“What about the outfit Yug?” asked Mark confused. He knew what their dance looked like but he was not sure that this type of outfit matched their dance.

“You’ll see,” said Yugyeom with a smile. On that time, Youngjae came by.

“Hey guys! Ready to bomb the stage?” asked Youngjae as he looked at Yugyeom curiously, “cool outfit, I guess?”

“Yeah, gangster look.” Answered Yugyeom shortly but followed Youngjae’s gaze as he looked at Jimin, “Yeah, nerd boy style.”

“What the hell Yug,” complained Mark, “I didn’t know you are that bad.”

“Relax,” said Yugyeom, “How was the crowd by the way?”

“Crowded as usual,” replied Youngjae, “there is even some new faces!”

New faces? Oh Yeah!

“Wait, I need to do something first.” Said Mark, allowing himself to leave the waiting room. He took out his phone and called someone. It was the third ring when the other person answered the phone, “hello? Jackson?”

“Hello? Mark, are you at school yet?”

“Yes, I am,” answered Mark, “have you arrive yet?”

“Yes, I am sitting in one of the chairs. I can’t wait to see you dance tonight! I heard people talk about you a lot here and they say your moves are no joke! Looking forward!”

“You sure look excited,” said Mark, secretly signaling him to calm down, “I will make sure that I will give the best that I can.”

“Aww..” said Jackson warmly, “I believe you. Oh, the show is about to start. You should better get going.”

“Ok, Bye.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Yay Jackson is going to support Mark on his dance! or is he? *DUM DUM DUM*. Anywya, the big day have started. What do you think Yug and Jimin's concept was? I want to know what you think. Anyway, you realy might want to search for the8 tho, he is just TOO CUTE for me to handle.