Chapter 18

Playboy

No one actually discussed about who make the dares and he decided to keep quiet about it because he was getting positive that all of them missed looking at that horrible scene in the Ferris wheel.

 

“Hey, everyone.” Smiled Mr. Hope as he walked into the dance club. “Today, we will continue our activity like normal. However, I have decided to make the next performance’s pairings early so if you want to see who you are paired with for the next duo performance, I allow you to go outside the room and see it now.”

Well, not everyone was as interested as Mark and Yugyeom who was racing each other outside the room to look at the pairings. Mark and Yugyeom have talked about a choreography when they were paired together. However, all that excitement went down when he discovered Yugyeom’s name first and his name was not by his friend’s name. Unfortunately, Yugyeom was paired with another guy who was also interested in hip hop.

Well, what about mine-

Mark couldn’t believe what he have seen.

Among all people in the dance club,

He was paired with Junior.

 

 

2 days later, Mark still didn’t think about the upcoming performance yet. Mark have been ears dropping a lot from all his school years and in these times, people were excited about the upcoming dance event. It made Mark harder to forget about it. Moreover, they were gossiping about Junior being partnered up with him as he passed by. Especially in Junior’s grade, they were all very jealous that one of their own can be partnered up to the prince of the school. The thing that surprised him was that they heard that .Junior was also so excited about it too.

However, instead of doing useful things after school, he went to a different place.

Mark stopped his car in front of an unfamiliar school. It was afternoon so not too much students could be seen. Even though Mark still wore his school uniform, no, it was not his school. It was Jackson’s school.

What brought him there? Mark texted Jackson one night that he had an upcoming performance in a few months or so and that he need to start practicing in a few weeks. It was still a mystery on how Jackson got the idea but he requested Mark to pick Jackson up after school at his school and hang out after that. It was a weird idea but Mark agreed on that. That what made him ended up there.

Mark came out of his car, sliding his fingers through his hair in order to move the dust out. Even though he couldn’t find as much student as he found in his school right after the bell rang, he felt uncomfortable. Everyone was staring at him.

“Meet you in the lobby baby <3” texted Jackson as soon as he knew that Mark arrived.

Lobby? It was usually not that hard to find lobby in anywhere. However, just for this school ground, it was a maze.

“Lobby…. Lobby,” repeated Mark to himself as he darted his eyes from place to place to recognize a place that could be considered as a ‘lobby’. Maybe it was like 10 minutes later when Mark gave up to find the lobby and ask the creepy strangers. Mark stopped and went to ask a girl which didn’t stare as much. She had short hair and she had proper uniform on so she looked ok, “Hey, I’m looking for someone, can you tell me where the school lobby is?”

The girl turned her head towards Mark like he was so shy. She stuttered a little bit, “Emm.. em.. Just walk straight, and turn left, from there you could see a big sign ‘Lobby’.”

“Thank you,” thanked Mark as he walked towards the direction that was given. Just as he walked for a few steps, he could hear the girl was squealing with her friends behind his back. Ok, not what he was expecting but it was fine.

Mark was feeling uncomfortable as he kept walking at what seemed like the longest road ever created to get to the school lobby. Every eye’s was looking straight at him, admiring him….

Jackson, where are you?

Finally, he saw a big sign written ‘Lobby’. With excitement, he raced there as fast as his legs could bring his body. He heard many girls screaming on how fast he could run and how he was so handsome. He didn’t want to show off but Mark didn’t care as he wanted to meet Jackson as fast as he could. When he finally could see Jackson in a distance, his smile widen and he started shouting to get his attention and open his arms wide in order to hug Jackson. Jackson noticed Mark, there was a wide smile on his face. In a few seconds, Jackson was in Mark’s embrace. Among all experience he had today, it was bad enough for Mark need to have a hug from Jackson.

“Hey, baby!” said Jackson as Mark just hold him tight, “what took you so long?”

“I was lost…” replied Mark softly as he covered his mouth in Jackson’s shoulder.

“There, you are with me now.” Comforted Jackson to Mark, “where should we go first?”

“Anywhere,” said Mark as he broke the hug.

Jackson carried his bag and cling onto Mark. However, just as they wanted to leave the lobby, a group of girls came to them.

“Hey, Jackson,” said one of them with a hard voice like Jackson did something that he wasn’t supposed to do. “What are you doing with him?”

“What’s happening?” whispered Mark softly.

“Yeah! Get away from him!” shouted another girl.

“Hey! Are you not listening? Get your hands off!” said the first girl and pulled Jackson away from Mark. The other girls pulled Mark at the other side so that Jackson couldn’t reach him. Mark was very confused on the girl’s action and how strong they were that they could handle Jackson. As both of them was separated and that Jackson was struggling to get away from everyone’s grip, the girl came to him. “Hey, sorry for what that boy have done to you. He was usually like this so I am so sorry for your disturbance. Anyway, you are not from this school, guessing from your school uniform that you are from the school which is not so far from here, am I right?”

“Em.. yeah.. but,”

“So, what are you doing here? Are you lost? We girls can company you for a while and show you around.” Said that girl as she stepped forward and cling onto Mark’s arm, “don’t worry, we won’t bring you somewhere weird and don’t worry about that boy, he will never disturb you again.”

Mark smirked. “What a lovely invitation for whoever you are, but,” paused Mark shortly as he pulled his arms back to be free from the girl’s grip. “I have a date to go.”

“You what?!” said the girl in shocked.

“And another one is that, can you release my boyfriend please? I couldn’t be going without him.” Said Mark as he eyed Jackson. All the girls widen their eyes and slowly let Jackson go. Jackson looked unhappy but he went to Mark’s side.

“W-What !” screamed that girl. “You mean, that cute hottie is your boyfriend?”

“Yeah.” Answered Jackson as he gave her his most annoyed look, “Why?”

The girl messed up her hair and ended up storming off while her friends caught up to her and tried to comfort her.

“Crazy kid.” Murmured Mark as he walked back to his car with Jackson by his side.

“Yeah,” agreed Jackson.

Mark never knew that this school was filled with these kind of students. However, how crazy they got, Mark never expected to hear a camera shot from a distance.

“Hey, Jackson,” asked Mark, “did you hear something like the camera?”

“Well, not really but it may be that sound but I am positive it is not a camera.”

“Emm.. ok then.”

Mark continued to walk, trying to look calm as ever. He was not a fortune teller but his feelings told him that something wasn’t right.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Short update ^^ . OMg do u heard of Kaistal though?