Chapter 11

Playboy

“No,” said Mark for the sixtieth time today, “you will not grab her .”

“Hehehe,” giggled Junior.

It was Saturday and they were still in trouble maker. Junior started to talk more now. To be honest, Mark actually preferred him that way. Junior kept complaining about how Hyoyeon didn’t start at all and Mark was only scolding him. Well, let’s just say Hyoyeon can do trouble Maker once she saw the dance.

“Let’s practice,” said Mark, turning on the music.

The first few seconds of the song came to a play. Hyuna’s and Hyunseung’s voice echoed in the room. The intro always reminded him about when the first time Junior went to the class, he was worse than ever. However, that was not the worst memory. Mark still couldn’t think his hallucination that he had.

“How to do this step again?” asked Junior who was practicing by himself as Mark flashed back. Mark snapped into the reality and went to help Junior.

 

“Is it that hard?”

“Yes,” answered Junior immediately, “is this what you call easy?”

“Yes. I told you to practice at home too.”

“I have homework to finish,” reasoned Junior.

“Me too. Moreover, class to teach and two dance performances to complete.”

“Come on! When will Hyoyeon start then?”

“I don’t know, go ask her.”

“Ok next step!”

Mark went in front of his computer and watched How Hyuna and Hyunseung dance.  The next move was when Hyunseung open his arms wide and Hyuna feel his body. Wow, feel his body.

“Emm.. Ok. Then, you will open your arms wide. Do you know titanic?” asked Mark trying to make it not sound awkward. However, it obviously made it more awkward.

“Yes,” replied Junior, “You mean from the famous scene?”

“Yeah but open your arms one by one.” Junior did what he was told to do and Mark walked behind him to be Hyuna. “So, while you are doing that, Hyoyeon will do this.” Mark placed his hands on Junior’s chest. His body was actually, nice. He slowly slid down his hands on Junior’s body. “Like this.” Said Mark as he removed his hands away immediately in embarrassment. “Understand?”

Junior nodded, “why do it need to be this hard though? You should try my easy, I bet you would slam your head on it.”

Mark leaned forward to Junior, “What is it?”

 

 

 

“It is not as easy as you think it is right?” shouted Junior to Mark under his headphones. Both were playing the car game Junior play all the time.

“I thought it was easier!” shouted Mark back. Mark was losing even though Mark was positive that he could beat Junior in this.

Junior passed the finish line earlier than Mark. Once he saw that, Junior immediately leaped with joy and dance his victory dance. He looked at Mark with a smirk, “so, I guess you need to do what you promised.”

Mark sigh.

 

“Come on! Please just let it go,” plead Mark. He was dressed in blue dress which was a size too small for him. There was a big ribbon pinned to his head and he wore bright red lipstick and deep pink blush. Moreover, his messy eyeliner that Junior had put on earlier made him looked like a suicidal emo.

“No, you need to do what you said earlier.”

“Fine. I hate you so much.”

Junior turned the music on, the song gwiyomi was played. Mark danced cutely to the song. Junior recorded everything.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHHAHAHAH!” laughed Junior, “that is the most entertaining thing anybody have ever done in my life.”

“Yeah, keep that video and never show that to anyone else or you are so screwed.”

“Yeah, don’t worry, I am just going to threaten you with this.” Teased Junior.

They continued to play that game and of course, Mark kept loosing. Well, good thing Junior didn’t make Mark do any more weird stuff. Actually, Mark was having a fun time with Junior until….

“Oh, I got a message,” announced Junior, “Oh, Mark, I got to go. I need to do something.”

“Do something?” asked Mark confused.

“Yeah, with this guy name JB.”

What.

 

----------------------------------------------

*drum voices* Hey! so this is a pretty short chapter. These days, I am busier than usual so I think I couldn't really pudate everyday. Even chp.12 is not done yet.  Well, tbh, chp.12 is not too short so I wouldn't blame myself for nnot finishing it on time :p. anyway how is the story so far? There will be a few more problems along the way so thighten your seatbelts!